SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:06 am

Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT!  Well done everyone!  That is so funny.  Yep I think they're visiting.  HI GIRLS.  hi

ETA:  Did anyone see a caption for that hair/denim post?  No caption or hashtags is even more suss IMO. Suspect

How fun would it be if we have an F1 who's going to play games with us and send coded signs.  giggling

oh mannnnn i can't believe i didn't scap that laugh out loud yes there was a caption and lots of #tags i think  question  by memory she included the salon and thanked them for her hair or something like that.....

ETA but i am all for a f1 being a nick and throwing us some signs hi

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:15 am

Loulou wrote:Hi, i Also saw the film in the hair saloon and then finished product yesterday. Just started to follow Nick and TCG and noticed that when she posted the finish product Nick was posting on ins 20mins later. The post of her on TCG congratulating her  yesterday is a repost from 20feb. Nothing much but thought would
Share and support. Didn’t think I’d like/follow nicks season but have been periodically checking in here and have been surprised so started to follow him and TCG and think it will be fun. Well done to all the sleuthing queens and congrats on being recognised for your skills by the media article.

that's an awesome pickup! yes so many nuggets i love it! i also can't believe she might of gone with nick o/s laugh out loud

i was also not thinking of sleuthing nicks season but then i can't bloody help myself...this board keeps it interesting and with what's going on with the us bachette season i think i need nicks season
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:40 am

Yes I can see it now.  Sophie gets hair done.  Post pics.  Texts Nick to say check out my new do.  Nick checks out pic, likes a few other things while he's on.  Not a coincidence IMO.

I think Nick's season will go off like a frog in a sock.  I am prepared for maximum Dad jokes.  It might not be the most romantic season but then again he might surprise everyone.

Either way I think it will be a lot of fun to watch and not take too seriously. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:55 am

clapping! nice job everyone!

IA @Bobette not taking it seriously, having fun, and most of all sleuthing tid bits of info is great! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:14 am

Unless you excellent sleuthers can persuade me otherwise I am putting it out there that Nick chooses no one yes

In the limited photos published the spark between Sophie and Nick reminds me of Elise and Matty J and we all know how that ended up :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:07 am

Storybook wrote:Unless you excellent sleuthers can persuade me otherwise I am putting it out there that Nick chooses no one yes  

In the limited photos published the spark between Sophie and Nick reminds me of Elise and Matty J and we all know how that ended up :yes:

I've been thinking the same thing, @Storybook.  

Britt seems like a good match on paper but that's exactly why I don't think he'll choose her (they would have used her as a decoy, IMO) and I just don't see it with Sophie.  I agree with your comparison about Matty & Elise.  

I can't see IG likes on my laptop but someone mentioned he's been liking questionable pics, and there was that random comment posted upthread on some chick's photo.  Not the behaviour of someone newly in love, IMO.  

It would be pretty controversial for him to choose no-one, but I do think there's the possibility he could have just picked someone based on a mutally-beneficial agreement.  Publicity for one's fashion blog, for example.  Suspect

I'll still watch and sleuth but definitely not expecting him to stay with F1 longterm, especially if it's Sophie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 am

@Bobette I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking Nick could do a Brad Womack (US bachelor S15)

Sophie seems pretty set up with her online persona and as a fashion guru. I don't have an Instagram account so that means I read on here for the latest social media happenings yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:22 am

It was obvious from the get-go that Nick was never really in it for love. His rugby career is over and he’s wanting to further his career in entertainment. It was like Sophie Monk really wanting to revitalise her career through bachette. I’d love it for Nick to prove me wrong but I really think he’s gone on this to get a tv career.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:22 pm

If he chooses no one does that give them time to do a switcheroo for Bachelorette lead?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Sundy wrote:If he chooses no one does that give them time to do a switcheroo for Bachelorette lead?

Brooke most likely went at F3 so she's been out for a while.  Imagine if they cast her and are already filming.  TPTB paid off the media to keep it on the DL until Brooke's exit from Nick's season.  

The first episode of Bette has a single line of text similar to the way Ali was announced, except this time it reads "we thought we wanted a relationship with Ali, but it just didn't work out...".  

It would never happen of course, but, a girl can dream...  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 am

Just had a look back at the archives for Matty’s season, and we should be due a preview very soon! First preview was on Thursday June 22 last year, so maybe we will get one some time this week?

DM have also uncovered another girl, Juliana Bahr-Thomson, presuming she doesn’t go far as none of us have noticed her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5859629/Meet-blonde-Mermaid-Mission-love-Nick-Badger-Cummins.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just had a look back at the archives for Matty’s season, and we should be due a preview very soon! First preview was on Thursday June 22 last year, so maybe we will get one some time this week?

DM have also uncovered another girl, Juliana Bahr-Thomson, presuming she doesn’t go far as none of us have noticed her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5859629/Meet-blonde-Mermaid-Mission-love-Nick-Badger-Cummins.html

I thought the same @Dirty Street Pie.  I think I found her in shots of a GD - I posted them on the contestants page HERE .  The rings and hair are a very close match IMO but I'm not 100% sure it's her.  Please have a look and tell me what you think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal