SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:31 pm

I wonder if Sophie’s ideal man is Nick? Does anyone know? Apart from their common sense of humour, which I’m not sure is all that similar, I don’t see why Nick would say his ideal woman is Sophie?. He is a sports fanatic, loves the outdoors, and his past long term girlfriend doesn’t seem like a Sophie double. IMO the media just wanted to drop the name from the most successful ratings show.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Storybook wrote:I wonder if Sophie’s ideal man is Nick? Does anyone know? Apart from their common sense of humour, which I’m not sure is all that similar, I don’t see why Nick would say his ideal woman is Sophie?. He is a sports fanatic, loves the outdoors, and his past long term girlfriend doesn’t seem like a Sophie double. IMO the media just wanted to drop the name from the most successful ratings show.

He actually mentioned in an interview that he prefers she is not into sports and has no idea what he does, so I don't think that is a criteria.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Nick no longer plays rugby so in that regard the woman doesn't have to watch him play the game. And personally I take what Nick says with a grain of salt. Just like I did with Sophie. And I still can't see Sophie's perfect match being Nick. But I'm sure when Nick picks no one they can go out on a date.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm

My only comment is Nick has no trouble going shirtless for the cameras ???

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 am

"On the first night Nick gives one of the girls a key to his Bach Pad and she is allowed to visit him any time she wants"  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 297491761

Source

Who dat?  Cassandra???? The other girls will haaaaatttteee her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 am

Bobette wrote:"On the first night Nick gives one of the girls a key to his Bach Pad and she is allowed to visit him any time she wants"  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 297491761

Source

Who dat?  Cassandra????  The other girls will haaaaatttteee her.

Gotta be Cass. Cue much hatred from girls and then maximum draaaamaaaah when she goes out at F4
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:43 am

Wow, that's an interesting new wrinkle. Fun for viewers when they add new touches like that.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Night one photo of the whole cast has been released! And short write ups on all the girls as well

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/contestants-the-bachelor-australia-2018-50580
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I’ve got something rolling around in my head so I’m going to put it here to get rid of it laugh out loud   I was scrolling through Nick’s IG a few weeks ago and found the Steyne Hotel was following.  It was an old dive in Manly many years ago when I lived in Sydney so it sparked my curiosity.  Then saw the hotel was following Cass and Two Corporate Girls.  Hmmm I thought, someone who works there must read here!  Cass not so much as she is a girl around Manly, but TCG?  A Brisbane based fashion blog?  Today I had another look and the follow is no longer there.  So perhaps TCG have deleted to avoid any Nick connection?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Click to enlarge for closeups...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Dxz7llz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Agent99 wrote:I’ve got something rolling around in my head so I’m going to put it here to get rid of it laugh out loud   I was scrolling through Nick’s IG a few weeks ago and found the Steyne Hotel was following.  It was an old dive in Manly many years ago when I lived in Sydney so it sparked my curiosity.  Then saw the hotel was following Cass and Two Corporate Girls.  Hmmm I thought, someone who works there must read here!  Cass not so much as she is a girl around Manly, but TCG?  A Brisbane based fashion blog?  Today I had another look and the follow is no longer there.  So perhaps TCG have deleted to avoid any Nick connection?

Fantastic pickup, @Agent99.  It's these subtle clues that tell us much more than the official SM posting activity, IMO.  

Meanwhile, looking at the cast photo, one mystery is solved for me, namely who this girl is from night 1.  I thought it was probably Romy but the green dress confirms it.  Interestingly, the pap caption said "Nick appeared very familiar with her".  Will they admit that he knows her too?  Or will that storyline be reserved for Cass only?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 TpGjfmb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal