SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 pm

I would be so down with this! I wanted him to be the bachelor after Georgia's season and I got Matty instead.

I wonder if his brother would just be there as sort of an assistant to help weed out the girls...not necessarily as two bachelors? Either way I would be a very happy camper!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 pm

It's funny because I was just looking at Cam's fan thread this past week and thinking may need to request to activate it after I posted pics of Cam in Georgia and Lee's thread and now this news may need a whole new thread (will await confirmation). It's so exciting though because he really is just a wonderful guy and I'd love to see him find someone  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

Bobette wrote:They'd better get him some nice girls. You hear me, TPTB, NICE girls please! Do not mess with our sweet Cam!
:yes:  to this! I am sure the cast will have the usual drama/crazies but there best be some nice girls for sure or else TPTB will get some feedback  Redfacemad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 pm

LOL yes "feedback" indeed.   :angryemotion

Everyone seems to love him.  EVERYONE!  If they don't get him a deserving F1 they'll have the wrath of a nation (make that the entire Bach universe) unleashed upon them.  

ps Just as a refresher, here is Cam plus puppies  I mean come on, it doesn't get much more adorable than that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Omg.  So super excited. I hope this news is true
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Bobette wrote:LOL yes "feedback" indeed.   :angryemotion

Everyone seems to love him.  EVERYONE!  If they don't get him a deserving F1 they'll have the wrath of a nation (make that the entire Bach universe) unleashed upon them.  

ps Just as a refresher, here is Cam plus puppies  I mean come on, it doesn't get much more adorable than that.
Yes he definitely is beloved! Cam and puppies :cutiepie  He's adorable and just naturally that way which makes him even more beloved and endearing  heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Sundy wrote:Omg.  So super excited. I hope this news is true
Missed you @Sundy bestbud!  To think it may be Cam cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:28 pm

This is exciting news! Don't know how a double Bachelor season would go though, TPTB can barely show us 2 plausible love stories in a season, so not sure how they'd go with 4?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 pm

TPTB can barely show me 1 plausible lovestory laugh out loud so they have their work cut for them and best get on it laugh out loud  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This is exciting news! Don't know how a double Bachelor season would go though, TPTB can barely show us 2 plausible love stories in a season, so not sure how they'd go with 4?

The Double Bach thing makes me think Matty's season must have gone even worse behind the scenes than we knew.  It's been said they had to do several reshoots to fake chemistry with the non-Lauras and even then IMO the other relationships were - dare I say it - "unconvincing".  

I think they would be wanting to avoid any kind of similar disasters this time round and they would know that what makes Cam so endearing (his shy, slightly awkward manner) may not fly as Lead.  Having his brother there as a sidekick/confidence booster is a great solution. They must have really wanted him to bend the rules in this unprecedented way!

By doing this TPTB seem to be acknowledging Cam's strengths as well as potential weaknesses as a Lead which is a good sign IMO.  If his brother's a "fully fledged" 2nd Lead that would at least give them more material to work with and hopefully they won't be wasting so much time on fake drama BS.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:42 pm

One thing I am sure of is that if Cam is lead he will be a compassionate and kind one and show empathy with the women. Of that I have no doubt
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Omg.  So super excited. I hope this news is true
Missed you @Sundy bestbud!  To think it may be Cam cheerleader

Missed you too AAL. Fingers crossed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 am

Bring back Elise!!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal