SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm

TPTB being criticised for lack of diversity again.  Guess their ploy of casting Brooke and leading with her in all their media didn't quite pan out then....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6052345/Fans-criticise-Bachelor-Australia-lack-diversity.html

The upcoming season of The Bachelor Australia has been criticised for its 'lack of diversity' among contestants.

On Sunday, Channel Ten released an official cast photo and fans took to the show's official Instagram account to air their grievances over the lineup.

'Where the dark girls? Need some Beyoncé's and Halle Berry's in this place for once!' one fan wrote.  

'Yet another whitewashed Bachelor AU. Zero interest in watching, especially since The Bachelor feels like someone playing a satirical character,' another viewer wrote.

Fans continued to voice their concerns over the latest slate of female contestants with one viewer sharing: 'Where's the diversity?'

Meanwhile another fan lamented: 'No diversity yet again.'

Meanwhile one viewer took to the photo-sharing app to share their disappointment at the lack of 'fuller figure women' in the lineup.

'No fuller figure women all tall, slim women...I'm gathering for TV purposes slim is beauty?' one fan wrote.

Fans also took aim at the shortage of 'really short haired' girls and 'redheads.'  

'Why is there never any girls with REALLY short hair that get cast into a Bachelor?' one viewer complained.

But at least they all share a love of bikinis.

The official photos of The Bachelor's 2018 cast were finally released on Sunday.

But it seems that some of the girls competing for Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins' heart are more comfortable in sexy bikinis than the glamorous ball gowns they posed in front of the Network Ten mansion in.

Daily Mail Australia can reveal a handful of the hopeful ladies, including Cass Wood, Dasha Gaivoronsk and Ashlea Harvey, aren't shy when it comes to flashing the flesh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6052455/The-Bachelor-contestants-bare-racy-Instagram-snaps.html#comments

DM keep mentioning that Brooke makes the final 4 and seem to be defending CH 10 against the anti-diversity claims. Makes me think even more that her casting was deliberate and they're paying the media to put a positive spin on it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:35 pm

From her SM, Britt seems like a lot of fun and very family oriented. She has some high-powered connections though in Matt Moran and Alison Langdon, so I'm seeing a push for a tv job out of this IMO.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Are these people capable of posting anything other than T & A? What a bunch of narcissists!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:06 pm

This show gets more and more incestuous  no

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/romy-the-bachelor-2018-50579

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:This show gets more and more incestuous  no

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/romy-the-bachelor-2018-50579

Oh wow his COUSIN!? LOL Australia, we need a larger gene pool.

Props on New to Love for making it public that Romy is an actress. Something is very fishy with her casting IMO. She was one of the first girls to go on a date and was named - first AND last name - by the paparazzos. DM didn't run a story on her until weeks later, after she'd already been eliminated, even though we know they check here and she was identified very early. Combine with the fact that Sam was cast as a fake villain on Georgia's season and I think Romy is purely a hired actress to play a part.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 pm

wow all these articles about the girls aren't very good?!?!maybe he really does pick no one??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:39 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:wow all these articles about the girls aren't very good?!?!maybe he really does pick no one??

Britt and Emily seem pretty normal, so of course they won't win (IMO). Sophie's IG is what I expected (me me me) which doesn't make it easier for me to understand why Nick would pick her. Unless she's got a dynamite sense of humour, I just don't see it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Just looking at the girls Instagram, I’m now following all of the pre sleuthed girls. I’m not bothering to try to track down anyone else as we already know the F4.

IMO either Brooke didn’t enjoy her time on the show, OR she was cast for a purpose (promise of at least F4, with an eye to being next Bette possibly). I’m leaning towards her not enjoying it though, for the following reasons :
1. Yesterday when all the girls were posting their cast photo to their Instagram and announcing they were on the show she did it a number of hours after the others.
2. She hasn’t added the rose emoji to her name as most of the others have
3. This is the main one. She’s not following any of the F4 or the other pre sleuthed girls. None of them. She is being followed by Cat, Rhiannon, Ashlea, Alisha, Romy and Shannon, but none of the F4 are following her either. So maybe all of her mates were the other girls, and they’re all following each other and my theory is rubbish, but I doubt it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:43 pm

I think you're spot on, @Dirty Street Pie.  I said from the beginning I thought she was too good for the show.  They probably promised her the world to get her on, then once she was there she realised she was just meat in the Bach sausage machine.  Probably wants to distance herself as much as possible.

Even what we've seen so far - the IMO fake "what do you do?" introduction - makes me think they made her say and do things against her better judgement.  Don't think we'll be getting her as our next Bette Lead then.  They need someone with no shame who'll do what they say and Brooke ain't it IMO.

Meanwhile, DM is pushing the "CASSS HAS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE" storyline already.  Producers knew exactly what they were doing here IMO.  I don't think Cass knew it was going to be Nick, but TPTB smelt a good storyline and went after her.   no no

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6053675/Speculation-mounts-Bachelor-producers-headhunted-Cassandra-Wood.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 am

@Bobette are you writing for the DM under a pseudonym hehehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6053765/Insider-claim-Nick-Cummins-wants-reunite-former-girlfriend-Martine-Thomassen.html

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette are you writing for the DM under a pseudonym hehehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6053765/Insider-claim-Nick-Cummins-wants-reunite-former-girlfriend-Martine-Thomassen.html

OMG I think they actually quoted me.  rotfl  

'I don't think he's the kind of guy to fall in love easily or to fake it for the cameras, and he doesn't need the show for fame,'

Going to go back through my posts because that sounds exactly like me.  May need to add "insider" to my business card.

ETA:  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 16g9xWW

Source

Well guys, I guess I've made it.  I'm officially a Woman's Day source now. thumbsup

Anything else you'd like to know? Nick and I are pretty tight, apparently.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

Will Nick Cummins leave The Bachelor single? Rumours the former rugby star is 'still in love with his ex-girlfriend Martine Thomassen after failing to find love on the dating show'

Speculation is rife that Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins is still in love with his ex-girlfriend Martine Thomassen after reportedly walking away from The Bachelor a single man.

According to Woman's Day, sources close to the 30 year-old former Wallaby say he is planning to fly to Europe to rekindle his romance with the Norwegian artist, 28, after supposedly failing to find love on the show.

'I don't think he's the kind of guy to fall in love easily or to fake it for the cameras, and he doesn't need the show for fame,' the insider claimed.

'So he wouldn't have risked much by not giving the producers a fairytale ending.'

Nick and Martine dated for six years and lived together in a beachside love nest in Perth before splitting up 18 months ago.

Last month, the former sportsman revealed on social media he was going to fly to Norway, where Martine currently resides, but the comment has since been removed.

The rumours come after Nick confessed his desire to keep his ex-girlfriend away from the spotlight as he embarks upon his new journey as The Bachelor.

After splitting with Martine a year-and-a-half ago, Nick told The Sunday Telegraph over the weekend: 'I don't want to drag her into anything she doesn't need to be involved in.'

Nick explained he made sure to warn his former flame about his upcoming TV role out of respect. 'She's awesome and we're good friends,' he added.

Martine, who hails from Oslo, Norway, moved to Western Australia in 2009 to study a Bachelor of Commerce degree.

Less than a year later, she was introduced to Nick through his brother Nathan after a football match.

Speaking about their relationship in 2015, Martine revealed her then-boyfriend would often play the ukulele while she worked on an oil painting.

'Sometimes I'll be getting into my art and Nick has a little jam session to himself,' she told The West Australian at the time.

According to her website, a car accident when Martine was aged 15 transformed her view of life and influenced how she expresses herself 'as an artist'.

Daily Mail Australian has contacted Channel Ten for comment.

The Bachelor Australia premieres Wednesday at 7:30pm on Network Ten  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal