SELECT CONTENT

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by karlea Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:34 am

IMO, Krystal is a younger version of Emily.  I don’t know how to bring comparison pictures over, but if someone else does, it is interesting.
Also, I was impressed with her maturity to not share the details of her date with the other women
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:53 am

I sense a desperation to be loved in her which is not uncommon in people who grew up with a bad family dynamic like she did. She seems to need constant reassurance, thus going back to him over and over despite having a rose. I hope she gets past that at some point in her life and realizes she DESERVES to be loved, she is worthy and doesn't have to beg a guy to see her value. Those are very hard things to learn/accept when you grew up just wanting to be loved but the neediness will push many guys away.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:15 pm

I saw a commercial this AM for Celebrity Big Brother and Krystal is on this. Actually the truth be told, I didn't notice her and my hubby did and said hey that's the woman from the Bachelor that everyone hates.

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm

IDK. Here is a link to the cast. celebrity big brother
She is not listed for the cast. I wonder if you are confusing her with Brandi.  Gosh Brandi's lips look awful, IMO. Source link above. 
Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 $

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:31 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:I sense a desperation to be loved in her which is not uncommon in people who grew up with a bad family dynamic like she did.  

So true. But the sadistic part of my brain thinks the producers knew she was the most vulnerable to becoming unhinged and that's why they put her on the date to visit Arie's family. She was either going to totally nail it or do exactly what we see happened. Remember how beautiful it was to see Sean's dad comfort Catherine and let her know that there was plenty of love in their family for someone with an imperfect family of their own? I think we all cried. But it could have gone differently

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Here is a link to the cast. celebrity big brother
She is not listed for the cast. I wonder if you are confusing her with Brandi.  Gosh Brandi's lips look awful, IMO. Source link above. 

Thanks Kasha, yes she was the one that he thought was Krystal. Sorry about that. Embarassed

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:05 pm

S'k. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Just wondering if Krystal was the girl who spoke Dutch to Arie on first night, anyone know? Might explain why she got hometown date if she could converse with his parents in Dutch.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Here is a link to the cast. celebrity big brother

Wow! I thought that was Kaitlyn(sp) Jenner. Sorry Brandi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Krystal Nielson - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+9
wishesfireworks
beader
Newto
Norcalgal
jen689