SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:I have no idea how to post a vid.

https://twitter.com/mauraiess/status/935233171301416960

Thanks for posting the link. OT FYI if you grabbed that from twitter, there is a down arrow to the right of the tweet.

Embed tweet
A box comes up, copy everything in the box
Paste it here
Check for smilies, and delete them
Your post will look like this

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:53 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you!

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:23 pm

http://www.wisn.com/article/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-makes-stop-in-milwaukee/13945473

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:http://www.wisn.com/article/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-makes-stop-in-milwaukee/13945473

Wow, you got all the goodies! Thanks!

Mind you, they still brought up the f2 because he lives in the area, but Bryan is/was so confident! He said he got FIR so he never thought he was number 2! Good for him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:20 pm

I’m at home from work today, so I’ve had nothing but time laugh out loud. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers only in TB Spoiler threads)

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 am

From Rachel's IG: therachlindsay

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 24126603_313047879174451_5257633066632871936_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1NzY0MzE0Njg3ODU2NzU0Mg%3D%3D

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 24125049_169244733664833_6251130981554585600_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1NzY0NDcxODEyMzYwNjM0Nw%3D%3D

I think this is nice of Raven, mending their friendship.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

https://marquettewire.org/3982281/radio/rachel-lindsay-returns/

Brachels podcast Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:43 am

Rachel's Marquette podcast is posted:

https://soundcloud.com/marquette-radio/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Very good podcast, Bryan is the strong but silent type and he has a lot of influence over Rachel. SHe now considering Miami as a final settling point more than she did previously. I feel lik e because marriage and chicldren are withing the next two years for these two it has made the final settling poiint a hard decsions. Rachel and Bryan are in their 30s and the oppurtunities that await, especially rachel for sports broadcasting is closing so now would be the time to jump on them so LA makes sense. On the other side they do want to get maaried and have children in the next two years iIMO , Bryan is 3 Years from 40. and with that means they both want to be by famly when that happens so does it makes sense to move to LA for a year only to then move again to Dallas or Miami ayear or two later? IMO this is why the decision of where to live and just stay has been such a hard one for them. JMHO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:27 pm

zoe06 wrote:Rachel's Marquette podcast is posted:

https://soundcloud.com/marquette-radio/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette

This is a good interview. It explains that Rachel went to Marquette because of its Sports Law Program, and that she originally wanted to be a sports agent. I was wondering how she ended up there. She said it is one of the top programs in the country. Rachel also had no idea where Marquette was when she applied, but she knew she would head back to TX afterwards. I also found the questions regarding where they want to settle interesting; RnB are still debating between LA, Dallas, and now even Miami. However, IMO the most interesting tidbit from the interview is that Bryan believes in aliens! I love that. He's been trying to convince Rachel of the same.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 pm

I listened and once again, it proved to me why Bryan is the best fit for her. He said he's a lot more thick skinned so nothing really bothers him, he just moves on. She said she's very opinioned and it's hard for her to not say anything back but she's much better (even though she also admitted she's not fully there yet). Bryan is the calming force for her.

I know Rachel says repeatedly that people didn't get to see the essence of Bryan but I think for those who follow him closely, we definitely see why Rachel picked him, the physical chemistry and the emotional compatibility. He's true to his word, accepts who she is and gives her the security, imo. I am glad to see they are very happy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Miami entering into the picture again is all Bryanand his influence over, and makes sense he is his parents only child, and they are both close to their families. it would be nice and I know that Olga would love for them to raise their kids aorund his parents. Rachel's parents already have Constance withing close proximity. As i said earlier the more I hear from them the more i am understanding why the decision is hard. Bryan has applied for jobs in LA but we don't know if anything has come through as of yet, but Rachel is just dipping her tow into broadcasting. My sense and from their words they are looking for a place to settle, LA is nice and neutral and the oppurtunities are there, but it doesn't sound like they see that long term for either of them IMO, and perhaps they don't want to also have to up and move again. Now that they have spent A LOT of time together as Rachel said in the Zima interview and Olivia's podcast they know they defintiely want to be married to one another. Rachel wants kids and she is going on 33, Bryan is nearing 40, if they want at least the three that Bryan wants they will need to get started in the next three years. IMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc