SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:@sdmom I’m so curious but I know we have to respect privacy. On another note, you  and @“bookworm85” should teach a sleuthing class.

@sdmom, @bookworm85, I think so too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Thanks, guys! You are so kind! Embarressed! I learned my sleuthing from the best: this board!

Ok, I found the family pic on his father’s FB. That’s all I am willing to share and I think it’s ok because even though I am not his FB friend, I can see it and I am sure you can too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks, guys! You are so kind! Embarressed! I learned my sleuthing from the best: this board!

Ok, I found the family pic on his father’s FB. That’s all I am willing to share and I think it’s ok because even though I am not his FB friend, I can see it and I am sure you can too.

yes found the pic his brothers are handsome indeed . This board has the best sluethers :Woah-hoo:

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 pm

jashfan wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks, guys! You are so kind! Embarressed! I learned my sleuthing from the best: this board!

yes found the pic his brothers are handsome indeed . This board has the best sluethers :Woah-hoo:

I'm in the beginner class and I can't even find it with the road map you guys drew and the bread crumbs, too! :tissuebox

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:@Chgohighlife SAME :tissuebox

Me three. Need a better map - please anyone?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Cocoa Kisses wrote:@Chgohighlife SAME :tissuebox

Me three. Need a better map - please anyone?

Bryans dad name on facebook is Joseph Abasolo his profile pic is a pic of him and Olga, holding a baby

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:02 am

oh my,  that is a seriously good looking family.  The next generation will be heart breakers too. Thanks @jashfan.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:24 am

@jashfan thank you

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:27 am

@jashfan Thanks for the magnifying glass! If you're thinking I must not know how to sleuth, that would be correct. Thanks again.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:18 am

Thanks @jashfan, that is indeed a very good looking family!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:14 pm

@Maggenzm @Cocoa Kisses Thanks! You're so kind. I'm definitely don't think of myself as the sluether that some on this board are. @jashfan Thanks for the FB clues. I do think Bryan and Rachel will be spending New Year's in LA via this post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdWjZSLHxaB/?taken-by=kingcopperash

Copper is LA bound, so I assume Brachel are going with him.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc