SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:07 pm

JoJo is off to the DR with her mom, Matt, Mallory and Ben to celebrate Matt's birthday. Ben had posted about it last week and it's only for this weekend. They're supposed to come home Sunday according to Ben's IG.

I know Jordan loves his job, but he must be at least slightly wishing that he could be on a beach this weekend instead of working laugh out loud hopefully they all get to go to Belize right after Christmas or Bora Bora right after NYE since Ben posted about those as well.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo is off to the DR with her mom, Matt, Mallory and Ben to celebrate Matt's birthday. Ben had posted about it last week and it's only for this weekend.

I know Jordan loves his job, but he must be at least slightly wishing that he could be on a beach this weekend instead of working laugh out loud hopefully they all get to go to Belize right after Christmas or Bora Bora right after NYE since Ben posted about those as well.
Can these people adopt me???? Please!! I’m small (compact!) and wouldn’t cause any hassle at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 pm

@Alanna seriously! That Belize trip fits the timing of their annual family vacation the day after Christmas, so I'm guessing they're all going to that. It's a fairly quick flight and I don't think Jordan will have any work commitments the three days after Christmas.

It looks like Soraya was sipping on a pina colada. Im so jealous it hurts laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 pm

@Ash2214 I hope they do go to Belize... Jordan deserves a vacation
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Zoinks! Kinda thinking he’s wishing he wasn’t at work now laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BcIw-i2H8SO/

I wanted to take a rest day from the gym today, but nahhh, should probs go after all.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Remember back when JoJo asked fans what kinds of pics/videos they wanted to see more of? Remember Jordan's response? More booty. Well, I guess she has honored his request giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:09 pm

@aviej yes and he responded accordingly a couple of minutes ago laugh out loud someone asked where Jordan was as well and she responded that he was working and they're all missing him.

I can't wait for this. It's going to be so ridiculous and hilarious laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/espn/status/936373105496346630

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@aviej yes and he responded accordingly a couple of minutes ago laugh out loud someone asked where Jordan was as well and she responded that he was working and they're all missing him.

I can't wait for this. It's going to be so ridiculous and hilarious laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/espn/status/936373105496346630

I wonder if Jordan will be getting additional assignments during CFB playoff? Per his IG story, Jordan is in Atlanta and playing games with other Analysts i.e. Tim Tebow, Greg M, Chris D. It's like a boys night out JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 4 2498057887 .

Jo looking good in her one piece.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 am

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 4 3806527698 That was great. Thanks @Ash2214

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 am

Aww seeing Baddy with Chris promoting the upcoming college championship makes me so proud of him (Baddy, not Chris laugh out loud)!! Considering how frosty everything was with the show + how much he’s struggled with his playing career, it makes me really happy to see people with a ton of emotional and mental wherewithal succeed. And I’m happy for Jo that this is the type of man her “unicorn” is Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Jojo painting with kids in DR

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLKyziHTGE/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Credit: @Joelle and Jordan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLUioADx7O/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Most dramatic playoff by CH rofl

jrodgers11 Bachelor Mansion, Chris Harrison, yours truly, group dates...College Football MASCOTS?? Oh yeah, its that time of year @cfbplayoff @secnetwork @bachelorabc

Credit: @Jordan Rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena