SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Jojo, Jordan and Jackson are on a road trip to Broken Bow, Oklahoma... looked it up it’s really nice. Cabins and everything
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 am

JJJ Family road trip to OK. So nice to see Joelle Jordan and Jackson enjoying Jordan’s time off. They really enjoy simple things in life as long as they are all together.
https://instagram.com/p/Bd3ZjzmDDpg/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

This came up in my recommended on my YT and I am  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 44 1f480 at how much Jojo truly did not gaf about the other guys on her season laugh out loud "Sooo I have a rose, so I didn't want to take up too much of your time" "mmmm you should" lmaoo she had zero chill

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 am

I actually didn’t love that scene because it was soooo awkward imo. He’s usually so good at the sexy/flirting thing and here he just clumsily pushed her along until she landed on the wall laugh out loud I think the producers gave him the encouragement and he took their advice not that great. That or he was hot under the collar because he saw her kissing Robby and didn’t exactly know what to do next. Oh well!!! JoJo enjoyed that kiss and move for all her worth!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

Well JoJo had no problem with it whatsoever. She's the type that likes men to dominate in that regard and push her up against the wall. Plus the fact that it was so dangerously close to to others made it even more hot. But yeah, he underestimated the distance between JoJo and the wall laugh out loud. But judging by her reaction walking back in to the group of guys, yeah, JoJo loved it.

So do we know whether this Oklahoma trip is just a vacay or was there another purpose to the trip?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 pm

At least for me, regardless of it being clumsy, I simply think it was cute that he was trying to be sexy for her. Sometimes I think it's more attractive when a guy tries and it doesn't go as smoothly and you can laugh about it versus being sexy, but that's just my opinion.

Back when JoJo had done an IG live with Becca, she said that she and Jordan were planning a getaway somewhere in the mountains or in a woodsy area for them once his season was over. I think this is clearly that trip since they even brought Jackson. Jordan didn't appear to be on social media yesterday, and JoJo very little, so I think their plan is for some quiet time alone to relax after what has been a hectic 3-4 months with his job.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 pm

I think the OK trip is just for fun/relaxation too because they were just hanging out and watching manhunt yesterday and didn’t seem to be doing too much of anything based on sm laugh out loud they’re such a sweet, snuggly couple heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm

JoJo just snapped, they’re soooooo sweet- Baddy is building a fire and they’re playing with Jackson. They just seem so happy being together and hanging out and don’t need anything else. So cute.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Jordan doing the manly stuff he likes to do for his bachelor party - go to a cabin in the woods, cut wood, build fire and enjoy outdoors. Jackson is enjoying the outdoors too with a big area to run around . it’s just so nice to see them enjoy simple things in life together as a family. 
https://instagram.com/p/Bd5yKeXjCeU/
https://instagram.com/p/Bd5ycC5jSCJ/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Very cute how whenever Jackson isn't running around like a maniac in the woods, he just follows Jordan around.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm

More pics of Jordan and Joelle enjoying outdoors in OK.
https://instagram.com/p/Bd5zqJ1jbo1/

https://instagram.com/p/Bd5zbX6DI3V/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

What a nice R&R for Jordan, jojo and Jackson. It looks like its Jackson who is enjoying the most, running around the forest laugh out loud . Its funny when Jojo asked Jordan if he knows how to build a fire hehehe .

I wonder if they have company or only the 3 of them. Luke went to Indiana with Aimee per his IG. Just noticed that he had already posted 3 pics with Aimee for this January.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena