SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:10 am

Jordan stayed with David during the draft and his early days st the NFL. David is Persian too and is a running joke between this best friends esp after David found out Jojo is half Persian .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Interesting. So, Jordan knew him before he was a GB Packer. Thanks for the 411.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Jojo is funny and goofy like her fiancé.
https://instagram.com/p/Bfedjx5AmGA/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Seeing even tiny snippets of Jo on Winter Games makes me remember all over again how this girl and her facial expressions and mannerisms are made for tv. Obviously no more dating shows in her future but get this Jo to replace Jo Gaines already! My gosh laugh out loud

She was loving that kissing contest. Her facial expressions were the best. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 pm

And in 5 in heels too laugh out loud she’s sooo fun and adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:Seeing even tiny snippets of Jo on Winter Games makes me remember all over again how this girl and her facial expressions and mannerisms are made for tv. Obviously no more dating shows in her future but get this Jo to replace Jo Gaines already! My gosh laugh out loud

Who is Joe Gaines? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:28 am

Jolena wrote:

Chip and Joanna Gains who host Fixer Upper.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Oh wow ! IS she really going to be replacing him on the show? This is the first im hearing of this does anyone have anymore info about it?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Oh wow ! IS she really going to be replacing him on the show? This is the first im hearing of this does anyone have anymore info about it?

No. This is their last season supposedly. I believe Joanna is expecting another baby. I think fans would just like JoJo to have her own flipping show since she actually does this for a living.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:26 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

No. This is their last season supposedly. I believe Joanna is expecting another baby. I think fans would just like JoJo to have her own flipping show since she actually does this for a living.

Thanks!! I would like to see it as well, I think she would be awesome hosting her own show.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Just saw Jojos cousin darious gf Instagram story they are all celebrating Ben’s bday at the fletchers household
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Tim, Jenna and Ernesto from Ready for Love (and Ernesto’s wife) were there too for Ben. Very nice!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena