SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:I think the teasers are always worse than reality. we saw that many times. remember tara on the AU season with her brother? she was so pissed off.
I am sure lindsey's dad has a strong personality, very protector which is normal for a dad.. but by the end of the visit, I am sure everything was okay.
we may know on her blog as i am sure she will defend her family if cutting room show her family under a grey light

Tough dads are more than a cliche and a guy with no solid career plans (even though he has money), who is ten years older and asking to marry your daughter in this scenario SHOULD be grilled, IMO.  

i think the only concern parents should have is the proposal. they cannot control love. the guy can be rich and jobless is imo a happy problem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:I think the teasers are always worse than reality. we saw that many times. remember tara on the AU season with her brother? she was so pissed off.
I am sure lindsey's dad has a strong personality, very protector which is normal for a dad.. but by the end of the visit, I am sure everything was okay.
we may know on her blog as i am sure she will defend her family if cutting room show her family under a grey light

Tough dads are more than a cliche and a guy with no solid career plans (even though he has money), who is ten years older and asking to marry your daughter in this scenario SHOULD be grilled, IMO.  

i think the only concern parents should have is the proposal. they cannot control love. the guy can be rich and jobless is imo a happy problem

Chris does not love Lyndsey, IMO. We will find out soon enough. Many parents feel they can trust their daughter’s judgment. That’s why they are calm. Lyndsey ‘s dad did not look calm.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:45 pm

@Chgohighlife
Totally agree!!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:48 pm

@Chgohighlife
Sorry I meant that I totally agree that the dad should grill Chris.

Sorry about the mix up in the post.

I have to say that if RS spoiler is true then does Chris really love anyone? We shall see.

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Chris does not love Lyndsey, IMO. We will find out soon enough. Many parents feel they can trust their daughter’s judgment. That’s why they are calm. Lyndsey ‘s dad did not look calm.

The word "love" really has Lynd's dad fired up. giggling They also show her sister's grilling him in the preview, asking if he is really "suitable" so I do wonder how comfortable her family actually is with her dating older guys.

For Chris, he is already not comfortable with the age difference and then to have her family kinda reaffirm his feelings, idk, I see it putting more of a damper on a relationship that is (based on edit) already cooling off a bit. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:27 pm

@BlackHalo

But let's be honest...she's known this guy for a short period of time, no job prospects, played off and on in the major (so we don't know about finances), is 10 yrs older and could be proposing.

As a parent of either young lady, I would be grilling too!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Funny thing is, Lindsey’s family may be seeing this 33 year old semi-predator when Chris is probably not even as experienced in day-to-day real life as Lyndsey. Still he needs someone older, more educated and more life and career savvy as a partner, IMO.

Many years ago the blind could lead the blind as long as they had love. Nowadays, at least one party needs to have a clue, IMO. Also, Chris needs to stop spouting lines he’s borrowed from movies

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers or necessarily detract from a Chris/Mikaela connection, but I hope for Mikaela's sake, that something happening with Lyndsey isn't the reason Chris chooses Mikaela.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:46 pm

@Chgohighlife

But if he's not had a lot of "regular" experience in life, wouldn't he be more compatible with someone similar, no? (Btw, in terms of education, both he and Lyndsey are university graduates so their education is the same. Mikaela is not.) I don't know. That's what I think anyway.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Funny thing is, Lindsey’s family may be seeing this 33 year old semi-predator when Chris is probably not even as experienced in day-to-day real life as Lyndsey. Still he needs someone older, more educated and more life and career savvy as a partner, IMO.

Many years ago the blind could lead the blind as long as they had love. Nowadays, at least one party needs to have a clue, IMO. Also, Chris needs to stop spouting lines he’s borrowed from movies
I lost the last half of my post hissyfit

I wanted to say his canned lines confuse the girls (and the audience, too) so, the families no no   IMO, Chris needs a more educated, experienced, career savvy woman. I think he’s a really great guy but he’s got some personal growth in the real world to achieve and buying his house was the first of many milestones.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:51 pm

jojo47 wrote:I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers or necessarily detract from a Chris/Mikaela connection, but I hope for Mikaela's sake, that something happening with Lyndsey isn't the reason Chris chooses Mikaela.

Is the RS spoiler is right, that could be the case. I wouldn't wanna be anyone's consolation prize.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:53 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Chgohighlife

But if he's not had a lot of "regular" experience in life, wouldn't he be more compatible with someone similar, no? (Btw, in terms of education, both he and Lyndsey are university graduates so their education is the same. Mikaela is not.)  I don't know. That's what I think anyway.
I thought Lindsey moved to NYC at 19 to live with the older guy. Are you thinking that’s when she went to school or, did I get it confused?
I can’t keep my own life straight, it’s a hoot I’m trying to follow someone else’s. laugh out loud

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill