SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:46 am

After watching these two videos through a number of times this is my summary of each one:

Lyndsey: Chris says to her "I don't want to meet your family unless my intentions are to spend the rest of my life with you."

Mikaela: Chris says "I am concerned about whether your family will accept me or not."

If I was going to make a decision on the winner based on these two statements, without question I would choose Lyndsey.
On top of this with Lyndsey Chris is wanting assurance she has feelings for him. He admits he has always had strong feelings towards her.
With Mikaela Chris says he has to figure out his heart before he can tell her what she wants to hear.
IMO there is doubt on Chris's feelings for Mikaela. How this pans out I don't know (but supposedly Reality Steve does). If Lyndsey does not win then I believe it is not Chris who rejects her. And I have to agree with @Bobette's theory.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:24 am

HEA wrote:with mikaela, he is already picturing himself with her family, afraid that they may not like him. he is touching her hands on HIS leg, touching her hand with both hands. His shoulder is toward her. he his emotionally involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 E910

with  lindsey he is far away, one hand on his knee and face, his hand completely dead on her arm. Her torso is way to him and his torso is away from her. he is not physically involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 E1010

my sc
I noticed that you chose the caps you wanted, but IMO, if you were to get other caps from their videos or times together you would see other things in it. For example with Mikaela, you can see in that video how he only touched one hand, the other arm never touching her at all. Distance between them.

With Lyndsey, at times in that video you see his hand on her hand, on her leg on her arms and both of them turned in towards each other. Both of them smiling and connecting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:41 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:with mikaela, he is already picturing himself with her family, afraid that they may not like him. he is touching her hands on HIS leg, touching her hand with both hands. His shoulder is toward her. he his emotionally involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 E910

with  lindsey he is far away, one hand on his knee and face, his hand completely dead on her arm. Her torso is way to him and his torso is away from her. he is not physically involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 E1010

my sc

I haven't watched this episode yet, but if Chris' body language towards Lyndsey has changed since last episode, it makes me wonder if something went down behind the scenes.  Like, maybe Lyndsey told the producers she wasn't that into him, and he was p!ssed at her.  In all previous episodes he has seemed way more into L than Mik to my eyes, so it seems like a weird and drastic shift.  

Also hypothetically, if Lyndsey did say she wanted out, perhaps Chris felt he had to choose Mikaela even though she wasn't his first choice.  So you would then have a situation where Chris ends up picking M when he really wanted L, and perhaps he confessed this, or Mikalea just worked it out.  I could see that breaking up a relationship in a week, which would explain the RS spoiler.  

All speculation and JMO.
actually @Bobette, the pics that were chosen above don't acurately depict the epi IMO. They were taken from opposite opinions and one was taken at the best moment - Mikaela, and one was taken at the worse possible moment - Lyndsey. There was a lot of contact between Lyndsey and Chris. the other thing to keep in mind that definately plays a role in it is that with Mikaela, they weren't in a serious conversation about their life - they were just casually talking about htd's. With Lyndsey, they were. They were talking about how hard the process has been for Lyndsey, etc. Two different things that totally affect how a scene plays out. Therefore, IMO going by the pictures above, IMO if you haven't watched the epi to know, you'd think that there are serious problems.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:00 am

Ah cool, OK thanks for putting the screen caps into perspective.  I'll post back after I've watched the episode then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:11 am

Bobette wrote:Ah cool, OK thanks for putting the screen caps into perspective.  I'll post back after I've watched the episode then.
I'd love to know your thoughts after you watch the episode.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Bobette wrote:Ah cool, OK thanks for putting the screen caps into perspective.  I'll post back after I've watched the episode then.

OK I just watched it.  The interaction with Lyndsey wasn't anywhere near as bad as I expected from the screen caps - if it wasn't for the RS spoiler I'd still think she was F1.  Chris may have seemed a bit uncertain around her but that's exactly what I'd expect of an F1 edit at this stage of the show.  His connection with Lyndsey still seems to eclipse that with Mikaela IMO, so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:59 am

Bobette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

OK I just watched it.  The interaction with Lyndsey wasn't anywhere near as bad as I expected from the screen caps - if it wasn't for the RS spoiler I'd still think she was F1.  Chris may have seemed a bit uncertain around her but that's exactly what I'd expect of an F1 edit at this stage of the show.  His connection with Lyndsey still seems to eclipse that with Mikaela IMO, so... no idea

To be honest, I felt that Chris’s connection with Lyndsey seemed to be diminishing on screen the last 2 eps as compared to Michaela. In fact the last time they had an impact on me is their age conversation in Ep 5. I wonder whether it is deliberate as the editing on them is a little choppy imo. I am going to wait and see how hometown goes.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I can't agree with you more. I feel that Lyndsey's and Chris's connection is the most solid. Has seemed that way to me from night one cause of all the F1's editing and seperate rooms for private conversations when none of the others can see. That is typical f1. The others ALL had public talks with Chris. Meaning they were on a bench at the back of the room and as the camera came from behind the whole group once, you can see the women watching Chris talk to Mikaela I think it was. With Lyndsey, we never saw the living room or any other room that the girls can see again, a F1 edit.

With Mikaela things seem too easy and she's gettign lots of reassurance from him and the handlers / producers from past seasons those are the ones that finish F2/f3. Lyndsey at the other hand is being left alone to get into her head and create doubt that she will be the F1.

All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:52 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

To be honest, I felt that Chris’s connection with Lyndsey seemed to be diminishing on screen the last 2 eps as compared to Michaela. In fact the last time they had an impact on me is their age conversation in Ep 5. I wonder whether it is deliberate as the editing on them is a little choppy imo. I am going to wait and see how hometown goes.
Lyndsey has had private time on epi 5, 6, 7.. They were little glimpses that were chopped and diced up to not let us see much time. Because of that(which is a F1) edit I am still leaning to Lyndsey

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:20 am

@Aunties_Love,

I agree that the choppiness is actually quite obvious so we will see how it goes from here. Smiley

I never know what to look for in edits so your insights are always appreciated.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:47 am

Bobette wrote:

I haven't watched this episode yet, but if Chris' body language towards Lyndsey has changed since last episode, it makes me wonder if something went down behind the scenes.  Like, maybe Lyndsey told the producers she wasn't that into him, and he was p!ssed at her.  In all previous episodes he has seemed way more into L than Mik to my eyes, so it seems like a weird and drastic shift.  

Also hypothetically, if Lyndsey did say she wanted out, perhaps Chris felt he had to choose Mikaela even though she wasn't his first choice.  So you would then have a situation where Chris ends up picking M when he really wanted L, and perhaps he confessed this, or Mikalea just worked it out.  I could see that breaking up a relationship in a week, which would explain the RS spoiler.  

All speculation and JMO.

I do not think this is works.

1. lindsey repeated the almost the same words to him... it could be the last time we see each other and that makes me want to cry etc... I do not see when she would have said she wanted out since her words are the complete opposite scratch In fact she is kinda begging almost that he will pick her instead. No way I see a girl with cold feet... because how clearer this can be: I am yours if you want me.........

2. HER body language is into him.... not the reverse

3. last GD CP when she said she was his, his body language was the same(I will make SC)

IMO, she never wanted to be engaged from the start OR she said that at the beginning of her journey not at the end.... We THINK it is maybe during hometown or fantasy date but WHAT IF she was smart enough to know it would be ridiculous to have a proposal after few hours of knowing each other.

IMO, not all the contestants want the engagement out of this even if they fall in love.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am

Storybook wrote:After watching these two videos through a number of times this is my summary of each one:

Lyndsey: Chris says to her "I don't want to meet your family unless my intentions are to spend the rest of my life with you."

Mikaela: Chris says "I am concerned about whether your family will accept me or not."

If I was going to make a decision on the winner based on these two statements, without question I would choose Lyndsey.
On top of this with Lyndsey Chris is wanting assurance she has feelings for him. He admits he has always had strong feelings towards her.
With Mikaela Chris says he has to figure out his heart before he can tell her what she wants to hear.
IMO there is doubt on Chris's feelings for Mikaela. How this pans out I don't know (but supposedly Reality Steve does). If Lyndsey does not win then I believe it is not Chris who rejects her. And I have to agree with @Bobette's theory.

Chris has no choice in the matter but to choose 3 girls for hometown... do we think that he would say to lindsey: hey girl, I am sorry but I am interested with only one girl from now on............... OF COURSE he needed to re-insure lindsey (again). He is not the first lead to lie to the contestants and won't be the last.

I am ONLY afraid that your family may not like me............. only... that means IMO, he already made up his mind that he WILL meet her family. no if here. He is projecting to the future.

with lindsey, he had the same kind of language with catie and kait: i give the rose to the girl I can project myself in the next 50 years with................ do we really think catie is a valid F1. I doubt it.

If we criticize is pre made words to the girls, IMO, we must look at them in a whole and add his BL with them. Some can say with a mean face ILY or someone can say ILY with puppy eyes.. same but different IMO

it is 2 TIMES now that chris says:  I am afraid to fall in love with mickaela as there are other girls I care immensely too (not verbatim but almost similar)

it is MIKAELA versus THE OTHER GIRLS.... 2 times

I need to clear up my heart BEFORE saying the words that MIKAELA wants to hear....... not lindsey, not catie, not stacy..... specifically Mikaela.

I am totally convinced that Mikaela was never ever a second choice. He made his choice a long time ago and someone had to fill in the F2 position like always

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill