SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:24 pm

we have such a different way to see things @sprite and me

i really felt that he was rubbing her shoulder with affection.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:25 pm

for me I felt it was a normal introduction to the family... the normality was totally nice and sweet.

chris was very nervous (mmmmmm don't all the leads are to meet their futur in laws??? i read that on this board so many times...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:25 pm

raining cats and dogs wowwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

they meet at the cafe on the teaser

catie has butterflie... did not date for a year..... she want to show him her journal because it is pretty magical

they hug

c: she is always positive
c: starying with bit smile and i missed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

poor thing

catie wants to convince her that she is chill.........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:30 pm

catie: I fell in love with you

chirs interrupts her to kiss her

now she is explaning about her life

she has a diareah and prods are making fun about

chris is not impressed... she is the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:30 pm

chris is NOT into her... NOT impressed about the journal.... NOT impressed about her verbal diarrhea.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:31 pm

catie: he is my guy

now she is telling him that a medium told her 2 years ago she will meet a crhis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Coming to her house. She doesn't bring many people home. Meeting her dad, mom and step dad and her sister and brother. Her step mom isn't able to make it. Her baby brother starts the interrogation....how do you feel about Mik? She blew his mind. She is good people.

What does she like about him? He is genuine and kind. Mik seems to be loud again. She is laughing too much and touching his chest and he is all laid back and not really doing all the PDA.

Dad is grilling him about what he is doing, if he finished school, what he did, about his previous long term relationships. Dad's are concerned about her getting hurt and him making her happy.

He thinks dads gave him the benefit of the doubt and she is talking with mom. She wants to be engaged and her mom supports her and wants her to be happy. Her mom is just a bit too effusive for my taste...She is in awe of Mik. Please. 

On the driveway. Chris tells him they are the best family and he thanks them for welcoming him. He puts his arms around her and they hug in front of everyone. Makes him realise why she is the way she is.

He is sad to leave her. She says it was the best day ever. He of course echos her....best day ever. Kiss. His feeling have grown and naturally he can see himself spending the rest of his life with her. She hasn't felt this happy in a long time. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Soaring music as he drives away.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 pm

she thinks that she is so sure
she is very affectionate

chris: she is the exact opposite as me... i do not know my day... she believes in fate and i don.t

music is sooooooooooooooooo not F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill