SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm

@LynnTa just to clarify...

chris did not say to Mik something is missing. it is a VO
the same way chris said: I lover her too.. it was a PI

thought we should not make false interpretation of what we saw or heard :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think we need to keep in mind that Chris is a typical Canadian.  Reserved and not as demonstrative with revealing his emotions as many US Bach’s are.  I saw a lot of quiet emotion when he was talking about his love for Lindsey during HTD.   Just because many of us Canadians don’t show how we feel openly doesnt mean we don’t have deep strong feelings.   Its not a hard fast rule but we definitely have a reputation for being much more reserved than many from other countries.  

british roots balanced with the french roots eh? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think whether he is with his F1 or not, it's certainly enjoyable trying to sleuth who the F1 is, and / or if he actually chose a F1.

totally agree with that!

this morning I was a pro Mikaela, F1, mikeal hill ring, they split, resolved their issues and are now back again together
tonight I am a pro Lindsey, he did not propose, they are still on a long distance and they both go to australia

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:46 pm

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think we need to keep in mind that Chris is a typical Canadian.  Reserved and not as demonstrative with revealing his emotions as many US Bach’s are.  I saw a lot of quiet emotion when he was talking about his love for Lindsey during HTD.   Just because many of us Canadians don’t show how we feel openly doesnt mean we don’t have deep strong feelings.   Its not a hard fast rule but we definitely have a reputation for being much more reserved than many from other countries.  

:yes: Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:20 pm

I think Chris had a hard time with the concept of proposal at the end, after only 2 months (why did sisters said 4 weeks?).

For him the forever and marriage and proposal for 2 girls he does not know well must have been a big struggle.

I think he loved both girls. But who was he in love with?

He used "thinking of you/her constantly" for both..... he said he fell for Mikaela from day 1... he said he loves lindsey too... he said a lot of things.

IMO... each time he is with one of the girl, she is THE one. and still IMO, all the pros and cons are just messing his mind.

So it can goes both ways. IMO.

Tonight, I am more enclined to think Lindsey because of the "I cannot deny I want her in my life" and the "I was scared and I hope it is not too late"

But this can also apply to Mikaela. We see on the teaser that she was unhappy during their evening part of their date. "I deserve a guy who is sure of myself".... that means he raised his concerns that he does not know her again (told her at HTD) He said during her HTD that from time to time he is worried to do not know her enough. and we have this VO:" I should marry Mikaela but something is missing". Is it one sentence or 2?

We see a lot of hesitation from chris toward mikaela...  I should but I am not sure..... something is missing... we see mikaela crying in her conservative dress (still think it is at meet the parents BTW)... Maybe he will offer the fantasy card to mike and this will be the switch in his mind? Maybe he won't offer her the card because of lindsey? we see on the teaser, mike and chris dancing (her shoes are under the table) so the end of the evening looks romantic, it does not look like they quit or anything... i am thinking fansasy suite accepted.

But we have zero obstacle seen during the teaser with lindsey. only kisses, mud and kisses again. it seems that there is a lot of physical involved during fantasy date with lindsey. So where are his hesitations during her HTD.

then the VO: "I was scared. I hope it is not too late"

The teaser shows a confused hesitant chris with mikaela and we see a guy how is mostly only physical with lindsey.

Right now. I am still on their respective IG. I see a happy mik not shy to share chris GIFS and roses and hearts since the premiere on her IG, calling him LEROUX, making jokes about tap on her butt and Lindsey who shared tons of blogs about her split with her ex in NYC, blogging about happy to be single, sharing motivational sayings, with a project to move in Australia in january 2018 for a while, who cropped a picture with chris on it who also said on her bio that one of her worse quality was to never talk to her ex again.

maybe, as I said, chris will join lindsey in Australia... flipping houses can be a one time deal.

I am honestly switching from one girl to the other.... I dunno.  I am changing my mind every minute or so :crazed

and lets not forget the infamous RS with his spoiler..........

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Watched the first episode and now the last 3 episodes and my opinion is none of the girls are right for Chris - right now. If I were to match them up physically - I would have chosen either Catie or Lyndsey because they are blonde like Chris. He seems to have undeniable chemistry with Lyndsey but I don't think Chris is ready to choose to move from Toronto, where he seems to want to put down roots.

In some way, being able to date Mikaela or even Catie would have been the preferred option so they could figure out if they would work in the real world. Chris needs to find his passion after baseball and, to me, doesn't seem to have any idea what that may be. (Correct me if I'm wrong) If Catie hadn't thought she'd met her fairytale and not scared him off, I actually think they might have been better together - long term. Chris needs some spunk in his life - not a laid back partner. If I were to choose a girl from the final 2 with the most spunk, it would be Lyndsey. But her family ... red flags all around.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Watched the first episode and now the last 3 episodes and my opinion is none of the girls are right for Chris - right now. If I were to match them up physically - I would have chosen either Catie or Lyndsey because they are blonde like Chris. He seems to have undeniable chemistry with Lyndsey but I don't think Chris is ready to choose to move from Toronto, where he seems to want to put down roots.

In some way, being able to date Mikaela or even Catie would have been the preferred option so they could figure out if they would work in the real world. Chris needs to find his passion after baseball and, to me, doesn't seem to have any idea what that may be. (Correct me if I'm wrong) If Catie hadn't thought she'd met her fairytale and not scared him off, I actually think they might have been better together - long term. Chris needs some spunk in his life - not a laid back partner. If I were to choose a girl from the final 2 with the most spunk, it would be Lyndsey. But her family ... red flags all around.

I did not see Lindsey happy and bubbly during the show. in fact i saw a very insecure girl touching her hair constantly with puppy eyes and emotional after only few days spent with the guy (what 20 hours total?). way more lay back like chris. it think he thought she was her perfect match because she is very much like him

Mikaela was the happy self all the time, laughing, joking. very outgoing. i think this is why he was so attracted to her. her positive attitude.

i think opposite attracts and i think similar personalities are not always a good thing long term.

jmo ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:26 pm

HEA wrote:mmmm does Lindsey understand the gravity of the situation? really???

THIS is IMO way more heartless when she is returning to her place with her roe.... knowing that 1 or 2 girls are waiting to be called

just saying

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 54654619

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 65465410
my sc
@HEA, since when is it not ok for someone to smile when they have just gotten a rose.....seriously. I saw plenty of smiles on Mikaela's and other's faces coming back after getting roses. Why is it not ok for Lyndsey to smile?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:41 pm

I agree ...
Smiling after a Rose is normal and acceptable ... stupid comments about being kept waiting and anything over enthusiastic isn’t.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:I agree ...
Smiling after a Rose is normal and acceptable ... stupid comments about being kept waiting and anything over enthusiastic isn’t.  

Same thoughts with her smiling.  If you see the interviews of each of the girls before the RC Lyndsey was the only one emotional and openly admitted that she wasn't doing well.  She didn't know what Chris would do so when she was called out first (sleuthed of the edit) her smile was IMO a smile of relief not "hey look at me".  The other two before RC were both very confident of getting a rose.  

I have to say Catie is very expressive, I have watched many bach shows (all of them probably) and I have never seen someone react like that on screen.  IMO that reaction was rude and proof that she never once ever thought about the other girls the entire time.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:No matter how desperate some may be for Chris to be IN LOVE with Lyndsay, he never said that. He spewed platitudes like always but, we know from his entire season, they mean nothing, IMO. He’s still deciding if he wants to invest solid trust and real love in one of these girls. We do not know which, only his mother does. Personally, I’m not sure who he’s crying about but he looks scared to death which is not a good look for a 33 year old man. JMO

cantstopl If he is so in love at this point he sure is terrified to take the next step, rather than being anxious/excited. Yeah, I can see Chris as a bit flaky. He doesn't know what he wants. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Yes, he did. In fact the two goodbyes were very similar...almost identical...same arm around the neck, hug, goodbye on the drive. I thought it was a little weird but then Chris has been spewing out the same stuff to everyone so I guess this isn't all that different.

I would really like to know how the goodbye with Lyndsay's family went. It could be one of those things that they cut out because it doesn't fit with the edited story line. We know that in the past HTDs have been edited to seem as if things went badly, but in fact they weren't all that bad. TPTB just selectively edited what to show. Something similar may have happened here. Perhaps they managed to smooth thing over somewhat, so the goodbye wasn't as acrimonious as the rest of the visit was made to seem, so didn't fit the drama they wanted to create?
@Sprite, what were your thoughts on Mikaela's HTD?  Do you think there was the same connection there between them?  I know I saw someone that wasn't really being affectionate with her...or at least not as much as he had been up till now.  Then count in the fact that her HTD was second, as per my post here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4595p348-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1265871

do we think that maybe Chris new that he was either going to choose Lyndsey or at least hedging that way??

I agree with your timeline and that the date didn't show the same connection. I think Chris was more relaxed with Mik because it didn't really matter by this point. Her date was second and he had already decided on Lyndsay. I wonder if he even needed her (L's) HTD to make up his mind? From what he has been saying of knowing early on, I think he knew long before....as per many leads in the past. He liked Mik and found her attractive, but to me, it was always her more into him vs him really being into her. She instigated a lot more and he just followed along because...well, he is a man and she is an attractive woman and he knew he needed someone else to take to the end and she was the easy choice.

I don't doubt at all that Lyndsay was his choice. Throughout the show he has been expressing his frustration at her age. Real frustration! He knows that is a more difficult choice and if you are looking at things on paper, she is the least viable for him at this stage of his life. But the heart wants what the heart wants. If he really wanted what was good on paper, Catie would have been perfect and yet she is gone. I think Mik falls into that same category. The only way IMO she ends up F1 is if something happened with Lyndsay....she got cold feet and left...and he ended up with the safe choice...Mik. And who wants to be second choice? So a if that did happen, a quick break up would be totally logical.

I know some have been dissecting the SM post filming, but I personally find that it can be very misleading at this stage. I have only been going on what has been posted here, but I have personally felt that Mik's has been very OTT....just like her laughter on their dates and the displays of affection. It's as if she is trying hard to convince the audience of their connection and if she is not doing that, she is using it to self promote. Nothing wrong with striking while the iron is hot, but not necessarily the behaviour of an F1 in my book. The whole thing with all the stuff from LA with Dean and the innuendos to me is just a continuation of the trying too hard with a smattering of bitterness as if...look on what you missed out on. Behaviour I associate more with a bitter F2 or an F1 recently dumped.

I agree @Sprite, he was more relaxed, and aloof with her because IMO he had what he needed from Lyndsey's date. He had 10 hrs with her family, he had the assurance that he could fit in, had the assurancce that both he AND Lyndsey were comfortable with it not to mention, if the parents join in as the sister said they did, then IMO, that's a great meeting. True with Mikaela, it was more one sided than the other. IMO, as with most leads in the past they do have to take someone with them. With them, it was just enough to keep fans/viewers interest there but IMO, they BOTH knew what they were getting into. IMO, it was always with Lyndsey. What I do see happening on SM recently from Mikaela is one that is more than ready to move on with her life. Hense the meet ups with Dean and other bachies in LA. But what's more so with Dean is all the inuendos. Now IF she was F1, IMO that would of been curbed by now with the producers, if not Chris himself. Since it hadn't, and because it looks like Lyndsey has also been on a photoshoot with a rose, I really wondered if it was a shoot for her and Chris together. I remember the magazine shoot that was done for Brad and Bianka....yowsi!

FWIW, the spoiler from RS was too suspect. IMO it was put out by production or in the very least it was sanctioned by production. IMO, the heat was getting on with regards to people thinking that Lyndsey is the F1 that they had to disperse it somehow. What better than a false spoiler that took the heat off of Chris and Lynds so they could spend time together or in the very least not be hounded by everyone cause now the heat was on Mikaela, hense her trip to LA and smoozing with bachies there.

northernviewer wrote:Looks like majority see L as the one he’s in love ve with.   Just want to point out that I only came to the board after watching this weeks episode so that’s the conclusion I came to watching it all my myself all season.   I’ve talked to a few friends who also watch casually and they all say he only has eyes for Lindsey.  Canadian Bach isn’t known for its shock and awe tactics like US Bach does, its more straight forward in its editing and just tell the story while leaving some suspense in.  If he indeed chooses Mik, I’ll be disappointed, not because I don’t like her because I do, but because I didn’t see a love story between them like I do with Lindsey.

Very true @northernviewer, the Canadian franchise is known for showing a love story between the lead and F1, they put in some crafty editing, but all in all, it's a love story that can be seen vs as you put it, the shock and awe of the US version where drama is all that matters. IMO, this time the love story that I can see is with Lyndsey.

Sprite wrote:
mercieme wrote:@blackhalo posted the possibility that the convo that Chris had with his mum re letting himself go to fall in love may have to do with Mikaela. Her post was in the SM thread, posting below.

BlackHalo wrote:Just some more thoughts about the last episode coupled with the RS spoiler. This is what I think happened (if the spoiler is true)...

Mikaela is very adamant about wanting to be engaged to Chris. Not just date him. She says "I want to be with you at the end not because we have the strongest connection but because I'm the girl of your dreams". In the preview for next week "I deserve someone who is sure about me"... These things were kept in for a reason.

Now if Lyndsey was Chris' true F1 and he let her go because of her (IMO) difficult family, then we have Chris saying in the season teaser "Maybe I'm scared to fall in love" "I've been scared but I can't deny that I want her in life" "I hope it's not too late". Given that Chris has already used the word love in relation to loving Lyndsey, everything he says in the season teaser would be related to Mikaela IMO.

If the RS spoiler is true, then I have to believe that going into HTDs, Lyndsey is his F1 but her family put a wrench in his plans. He does not feel strongly enough about Mikaela to propose because he has been all in with Lyndsey. We have Mikaela questioning why Chris is still unsure about her and we see her crying in an ITM during the MTP. We see Chris' mom telling him "don't be afraid to fall in love". Why would he be afraid to fall in love with Lyndsey? We already know he loves Lynd.

Chris: "I can't deny I want her in my life" "I hope it's not too late". So no proposal for Mikaela but the final rose and date to see where it goes.

I don't think anything Mik is seeing between Chris/Lyndsey is a shock right now. If he chose Mik, I think he was honest with her. It seems like she is still fond of Chris even if they didn't last.

JMO.

I could as easily believe that his mom is referring to Lyndsay. She is who he wants but is still holding himself back because of the age and the family....thus not being able to fully let himself fall in love.

@Sprite
I too can very easily see where it is the mom that is talking about the relationship between him and Lyndsey. Maybe it's the age card, but as viewers, we are led to believe that it is because of the family(hense the bad edit with family time), and Chris is on his last hurdle of completely falling, comletely ready to comit. Then all of a sudden the viewers see him do commit and it is Lyndsey that he finally got over all his hurdles with at the finale.

LynnTa wrote:I agree that  Mik's HTD showed that Chris was pulling away & we have heard him say he has his walls up with Mik. He even doubts how well he knows her!  ( He has had the same amount of time with Mik and Lyn but he thinks he doesn't know Mik that well .( Lyn must have used her time very well with Chris to leave him with no doubt!!)
I think during MTP , Chris tells Mik that the "IT" factor is missing from their relationship and she is crushed(i don't think she is though!) anyway Sc show her crying-- and I think Chris crying -- he is trying to understand why he can't feel the love (it) with Mik. He thinks maybe it's because he is scared to love & maybe its because he can't let his walls down with her but he wants her in his life--maybe as a friend (I don't know)  I'm more inclined to think  that the preview of him crying is linked to Mik and the missing IT factor & add to that Mik stating that she wants to be the girl of his dreams. It looks possible to me now that he lets her go before FR.
I don't see a scenario where Chris could be crying about Lyn.  He said finally his walls were down and he loves Lyn---so no problem there  the angst about Lyn's fam  being an obstacle is fake.    Creating some drama.  Chris isn't the 1st older man that Lyn has dated.  Lyn herself said she usually dates older man & I think the fam know that---so why this ott behaviour?

AJMO

@LynnTa what I am wondering about is the dress/ that Mikaela is wearing when she is crying. Yea I know it has been speculated that it's just her dress showing through when she's holding her hands, but IMO, you only really hold your hands like that when you are actually holding something. I see something dark in her hands. Could that actually be when Chris brings back her ring box with the ring in it from the first night as he breaks up with her before the FRC?

HEA wrote:

Not ALL of us are from the british / french roots, but we are all Canadians.

@northernviewer, it's very true. As far as many other countries are concerned, we do keep things to our vest more versus talk, but in those quiet times when on Lynds HTD's we see Chris looking off to the distance, looking a bit full of emotion but desperately trying to put a lid on it. IMO, if given the freedom, we would of seen a different Chris there with Lyndsey.

If we were to remember, it was epi 4 when Mikaela had some alone time after the group date....that's when the producers started something wtih them. In epi 5 we saw Chris basically tell Lyndsey that the chips are all in and he's all in with her(not verbadim but think we get the message), then right on cue, epi 6 was the fantastic date with Mikaela complete with fireworks, etc. and in epi 6 though, we still had the heat with the senses date between Lyndsey and Chris. BUT at the same time the intellectual part of Chris/Mikaela's time started.

With Brad's season, it was epi 3 that Brad/Bianka had a date with the other women in Mexico where Brad chose Bianka to have some alone time together the next day. They went out in the yacht, had a great beach date. IMO, that is when they or at least Brad knew that things could be good just going by the look on the normally stoic to at least not over the top expressions on his face. By epi 4, it was then Brad/Whit's time to turn things up with the hiking date and the winery date in the Okanagan. It was at that time that a lot of viewers, thought that because he is doing the "fear" date with her, she's GOT to be the F1. All it did was show that the F2 had to step up their chemistry/connection to detach the attention away from the F1.

With Tim's season, it was April that he connected with and having some alone time with her after their group date in epi 2. Then in epi 4, things were turned up with Trish and her 2/1 date. epi 5 was back to April as Tim showed her around Toronto. Then epi 6 all the attention was back on Trish and their connection. From there, what we saw on the screen and not behind the scenes was mostly about Trish. BUT epi 7/ HTD it was back on the sensual connection that he had with April. The family problems, the grandparents connection, etc.

so with the above rundown, I think it's safe to say, the editing ploys are very similiar.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill