SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 pm

I thought it was really obvious Mik's dad was joking. Chris even laughed to himself at what he said.

And yeah, there is a noticeable difference in Chris's bl with Lydnsey's family vs the other 2 families...

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 pm

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:I have never seen something so cut and paste to a degree that everyone ( almost everyone) believe that a family that has friends family co workers etc. Would go on T V and display that kind of behaviour I don't believe it for one minute. If you go back and slow motion it backwards and forwards you can see that mostly all of it was cut and paste. Lyndsey is very humble and was very caring in the show through out so far. So you mean to say that she is the only one in that family that has that personality. DO NOT believe it for a second. When dad was talking about the love thing go back check it out was that not super edited. Yes I believe those conversations took place but not like that. So even if you want Mikaele to be F1 , I don't think it helps by discussing how horrible this family is , imo the show wants you to believe it and most people are following right were they want you too. I'm not convinced she is F1 but I'm not convinced Mikaela is F1 either. Also go back slow motion there goodbye after Lyndsey and Chris check out there face expressions the smiles , the grins. Was not bad at all. Need to read between the lines or should I say the clips they pasted together. Pretty phoney if you ask me. Ask yourself why in the world would a family go to that degree no reason at all.  They did this with lots of home towns but this one was absolutely horrible the production team should be ashamed that they went that far.  Maybe love was so undeniable that they went to far ,  This is all my opinion

although i agree that a lot were edited, not all...

her dad talking
the sister who told him no fantasy card
the laughs and mockery during their PI
never looking in his eyes
mocking him that he did only one hiking, no camping

i mean.... they said it, nobody else but them... we all saw he was not welcome but tolerated. Cutting room work with the material avalable.

sorry but for me they were a bunch of rude people; period

and if we have doubt, lets just check chris sayings and body language............; this should be enough to tell us how he felt during this hometown.....

@HEA @Pinkgirl that is what makes this so much fun is different point of views and opinions.  Once again I want to point out that Mik's dad said some pretty inappropriate things also during the HTD.  The difference is the edit didn't highlight it and also didn't play awful suspense music to also highlight it.  
Example;  "did you save enough money?"
"I can't believe no one has asked if you have any kids out there"
"We just might have to pull our resources and come have something terrible happen to you"

which IMO is just as rude and horrible.  If you really look at the edit for the whole season and what tptb want the viewers to think about each girl was addressed at their individual hometown.  Mik - her journey with her weight loss and finding herself  Catie - Over the top intense but "soulmate"...she just knew it was "Chris"  Lyndsey - difference in age and her wanting to Chris to know she is ready for that love like her grandparents.   Which of the story lines are different......Lyndsey's - it is the only one that isn't about her personally, it is about the obstacle "they" are both dealing with in their own way, of course tptb will make it seem that it isn't resolved and had to make her family questions everything.  IMO  
I agree @4health, there were inappropriate things said on Mikaela's HTD too but IMO because the edit glossed over them, they are being ignored or in the very least, they weren't caught. The reason why they were glossed over IMO is because they weren't important in the grand scheme of things as Mikaela isn't the F1. IMO, that is the main reason why the edit wouldn't make a big deal of it considering they highlighted ANYTHING negative that happened on Lyndsey's date, whether that was fabricated and spliced/diced or not. What perspective son in law would like to hear those things that Mikaela's dad said, IF it's in fact the case that it ends up like that. Guess what I am trying to say is that IF he ends up with Mikaela, then doubt would be put on their connection at HTD like it was with Lyndsey.

I agree that the age card was hyped up....IMO if it was in reality that big of a deal to Chris, it would of been dealt with a long time ago and I highly doubt that Lyndsey would still be there now.

IMO, it's amazing the work that the producers had to do to make a nice family as them turn into rude people on the screen. They had to of spent a long time taking that 10 hrs of time that he spent with the family to come up with such a chopped and pasted together. IMO, if the time that he spent with the family was that intollerable, why in the world would he of stayed 10 hours with them. I say a nice family as IMO they were. If you took away the splice and dice, the fact that Chris really doesn't seem like the type of man to put up with what we the viewer was shown as a HTD, it makes no sense.

As far as a long distance relationship....whose to say it would be. For all we know either of them have their suitcases packed to be with the other one right now. We weren't privy to the exact conversation of who would be moving where as per the conversations that Lyndsey had with her family, that conversation did happen.

I know I have mentioned it before that Lyndsey's brother commented on Chris's IG's pic of the truck. We now see that he wasn't on the hometown date so why in the world would a guy make that comment when he never met Chris?? Then you look at the tidbit that I found last night where it is Lyndsey's aunt commenting on Lyndsey's IG pic of her feelings of Lyndsey so I followed the cookie crumbs and found that the aunt who also never met Chris is also following him on IG. I find it strange for her to do so if she knew that Lyndsey wasn't the F1.

One more bit of information. I pm'd Bachelor Canada on facebook and asked about the finale date and if there is an ATFR. Because it is my private facebook acct, I am NOT posting the link for the conversation, but I did sc it. If the mods would like a link or permission, I can definately provide it to them in a pm because I know that we don't normally post stuff without links.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 2017-120

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I thought it was really obvious Mik's dad was joking. Chris even laughed to himself at what he said.

And yeah, there is a noticeable difference in Chris's bl with Lydnsey's family vs the other 2 families...

JMO.

If its so “obvious” Miks dad was joking .... why is it impossible to believe Lindsey’s dad was? Not saying that to you in particular .... just asking a general question.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:17 pm

northernviewer wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I thought it was really obvious Mik's dad was joking. Chris even laughed to himself at what he said.

JMO.

If its so “obvious” Miks dad was joking .... why is it impossible to believe Lindsey’s dad was?   Not saying that to you in particular .... just asking a general question.

Well for one, his delivery came across as dead serious even if he didn't mean it literally. And I don't remember if the episode showed Chris' reaction but it all comes down to Chris' body language for me and all I remember here is *tense*.

IDK, I've said my piece about Lyndsey's HTD. I'm done.

Bring on finale part 1. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:

JMO.

If its so “obvious” Miks dad was joking .... why is it impossible to believe Lindsey’s dad was?   Not saying that to you in particular .... just asking a general question.
I find it strange too as I obviously didn't get the joke. IMO, the things said by Mikaela's dad can be construed as being really bad as well. Unless of course because they were left in as they meant nothing and IMO that would be the case if Mikaela isn't the F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

JMO.

Well for one, his delivery came across as dead serious even if he didn't mean it literally. And I don't remember if the episode showed Chris' reaction but it all comes down to Chris' body language for me and all I remember here is *tense*.

IDK, I've said my piece about Lyndsey's HTD. I'm done.

Bring on finale part 1. JMO.

I'm with you, @BlackHalo. I have never wanted an ending to a season so badly, EVUH. Even though my Christmas shopping isn't done, COME ON Dec. 20th so everyone can clearly understand that unlike the physical evidence sleuthing that goes on here (which is epic btw), our heartfelt IMO and JMO "insights" are nothing more than conjecture and stop --- deadhorse

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Can you imagine if the sliced both girls home town dates THEN WHAT yea that's not going to happen. Some one has to look like a disastrous htd , I'm not denying that Lyndsey's dad and sisters asked him those questions but not like that don't buy it. Really did you see the dads expression when he was talking about love , I think he could of asked it but the reaction of body language and face was a little far fetched. I definitely would ask those questions if that was my son or daughter. But how they film it is a different story that's all. I definitely got a good laugh out of it cause they could have done better job, by actually showing a real hard conversation in a more believable and some editing to make us question it. It's amazing what technology can do now a days. I have family in that business and boy it's amazing what happens and how they can change a grin with a just a short turn of a dial.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Can hardly wait for the dates coming up this should be good. Maybe more turn of events.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Can hardly wait for the dates coming up this should be good. Maybe more turn of events.
I can't wait for the first part of the finale to happen and to finally put the FS date card to rest. I think it's very easy to see the way the producers are doing the preview, they want to hype up the what if, meanwhile it's also obvious considering how in the preview the connection between Chris and Lyndsey is palpable, that there really isn't a problem at all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Is anyone planning to post live tonight?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

jojo47 wrote:Is anyone planning to post live tonight?

I probably won’t ... Im watching Olympic curling trials ... depends which teams are playing though.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill