SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Well now let’s see...we ARE talking about a 33 year old MAN not, a twenty to ninety year old woman. IMO this deeply emotional, analytical, deep and logical decision was greatly influenced by the previously unmentioned Fantasy Suite dates.
He loves them both. He’s confused. He can’t decide. He can’t open up, IMO.

Enter the deal breaker - one blissful private night with each. Surprise! We have a winner! I know...crass but, true. It’s the elephant in the room, singing to little Chris.  Hugesmile

yup. reality check.
sex is totally part of a successful relationship... it is called compatibility
to ignore the sex part is called in my book friendship not lovers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:06 pm

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Well now let’s see...we ARE talking about a 33 year old MAN not, a twenty to ninety year old woman. IMO this deeply emotional, analytical, deep and logical decision was greatly influenced by the previously unmentioned Fantasy Suite dates.

Enter the deal breaker - one blissful private night with each. Surprise! We have a winner! I know...crass but, true. It’s the elephant in the room, singing to little Chris.  Hugesmile

yup. reality check.

Right, sometimes we forget how differently men are wired. It helps that Chris is 33 not 23 but, he’s not a woman and his point system and point of view is not based only on the same priorities women see and feel. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:

yup. reality check.

Right, sometimes we forget how differently men are wired. It helps that Chris is 33 not 23 but, he’s not a woman and his point system and point of view is not based only on the same priorities women see and feel. IMO

it is rare these days that intimacy is not shared before the proposal IMO
We do not know if chris slept with the girls. My gut say yes because little chris was very present this season (eh Britanny?) but nobody was the little fly in the bedroom to say nay or yay..... but i would be very surprise if he did, that this did not weighed in the balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

If he slept with both, does he really love either.....jmo

Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Jennifer wrote:If he slept with both, does he really love either.....jmo

It's part of the decision making process. IMO he loves both, just in different ways.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 pm

who knows if he did.
many did have sex with their F2

ashley with Ben I recall
andi with nick
kaithlyn with nick

Many bachelors too...

some are married, some split quickly

is is love to kiss all those girls in front of each other.....

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 pm

IMO, no. But most of these people aren't really in love. Just in lust with their f1. It's no surprise most of these couple don't last even a year.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

It's part of the decision making process. IMO he loves both, just in different ways.
In real life it is part of the decision. In this case, I doubt he loves either. He may like them, but I doubt he loves them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

In real life it is part of the decision. In this case, I doubt he loves either. He may like them, but I doubt he loves them.

I concede you are probably right, @Sprite.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The epi focused so much on Chris not being able to open up. Mik and Chris have a discussion about opening up and the hesitation he has. Mik says she's glad he opened up but they didn't show what he opened up about?

His mother confirms, he gets quiet, he bottles it up inside. Chris mentions something is missing with Mik.

OTOH he doesn't want her to give up on him. He reflects that he lets good relationships fall apart because he doesn't open up. He says he is falling in love with Mik. The lead always has two difficult choices, and usually "always knew they were the one" at the end. I can see this going both ways. I can see Chris realizing he never allows himself to fall in love and therefore realizes he is in love with Mik and that's what was missing.

What's the issue with Lindsay? Has there ever been a conversation between them about not expressing true feelings, or has he discussed the age thing with her?
F
I'm glad there was a lot of mention of Lindsay's HTD and how hard they were on Chris. It doesn't matter how much the sisters tried to do damage control. Sometimes it's easy to say it was edit, but I know for a fact, Kevin's mother was not an edit issue, she was a witch, and that's exactly what was shown, same for Lindsay's family IMHO.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall.

I posted same thing last night about how Chris and Lindsey discussing HTD and how intense it was meant that the edit was true even though maybe exaggerated.

As to what Lindsey and Chris talk about .... I find they mention conversations they’ve had but they were never part of the edit ...so they have talked about age and her not wanting to leave Vancouver and him moving there etc ... even though we’ve never heard them.  

I found everything to do with Mikaela was about how right she was on paper ... and I got the feeling her age and that she lived in TO we’re top on the list ... and with Lindsey, her age and location were at the top of list as to what was wrong.  Those are wrong reasons to choose a life mate IMO.  Chemistry has a lot to do with and ... and chemistry involves more than lust.   He’s obviously more physically attracted to Linds .... but that doesn’t mean the attraction is purely physical.... he loves everything about her, and it’s not like she doesn’t have a personality ... she’s funny and has a zest for life, works hard, has many talents ... shes got more going on than just him having the hots for her and that its “little Chris” choosing ..
Choosing Lindsey would be his heart choosing ... Mik as F1 says his head won out, and why a f airily immediate break up would make sense

Usually, in the past when they talk about something missing it really means something is missing....mostly chemistry or the X factor as he put it. I can't see him all of a sudden going "Oh, yeah, what was missing is me opening up and now I realise I'm in love with M". That doesn't make sense to me.

The opening up angle can just as easily be applied to L. He feels all these overwhelming emotions for her...he has told us numerous times now during the show...and they scare him. Maybe because they happened so fast...illogically as these things can sometimes....and even though he knows there are all these issues working against them, he still feels for her, so he shuts himself down and tries to think more logically.

I don't know who he will chose, but I hope he really goes with his heart...No matter how good someone looks on paper you can't force love.

I don't know if we found out who he's chosen beyond RS's non - committal spoiler, but IMO I agree with the bolded. I also feel that the opening up, the realization that he can finally drop the walls and choose the one that has his heart. He has said all along that he's all in with Lyndsey. I don`t remember that or anything like that terminology with Mikaela. IMO, he needed his time with his parents and the conversation with his mom to finally say to himself that yea, he can tell someone that he's in love with them.

The terminology when saying that "on paper" is usually the kiss of death as that usually means that there is a chunk missing. He's only said that terminology with Mikaela. He's only said with regards to Mikaela that he SHOULD want to marry but he can't. IMO that's cause his heart and love is already with someone else in the form of Lyndsey.

northernviewer wrote:@Sprite @GuardianAngel

I agree with both of you about hoping he chose with his heart....
But everything shown in last few weeks says that Lindsey is who his heart wants .... but if chose Mik, I’d say that’s not what he did.

The age difference bothered him a bit but then her family and his family made it a huge obstacle, when it shouldn’t have been.  I think it bother d me more what his parents said more as I think they were more bothered by him moving to Vancouver than they were her age, but used the age thing to deter him from picking Linds.  I think Chris really was trying to choose wisely But didn’t trust his own instincts ..

I hope his parents didn’t influence him to choose a local, age appropriate girl ...that would just be sad ....
I agree, the age difference has bothered him slightly and IMO because it was said in epi 2, the producers/editors have had a field day with it cause IMO, there aren't too many other obstacles for them. Now the only other one is what his dad mentioned....the geographic card. But even the dad solved that for him too by saying that if you love someone, you can make those concessions. Let's face it, Vancouver is only a 4 hr plane ride....with all the travelling he's done in his time, 4 hrs is nothing IMO.

IMO, Lyndsey does have his heart....it's just his brain that's trying to reconcile with it and I think that is what the conversation with his mom is all about. In the end, she was telling him just to let go, let it happen if that's what your heart wants.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:37 pm

@Aunties_Love You know in a couple of ways, Chris reminded me of Sean last night. When Chris was talking to his mom, it kind of reminded me of the emotional scene Sean had with his. I always felt watching the show at the time that Sean knew who he really wanted...in his heart....but she wasn't good on paper so it took a while for his head to catch up. He had another nice woman who was much more the type the audience...and maybe he himself....thought would be a good match, but the heart wants what it wants. I thought they had way more obstacles than Chris and Lyndsay, so if they really want it to succeed, they need to work on it, communicate, compromise and maybe they too can have a successful relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:32 am

@Sprite, I hear what you are saying. I always thought that with Catherine she wasn't exactly the ones that Sean went for but his heart was there with Catherine. I agree, it took his parents making him see that Catherine is who he loved and it's perfectly good to fall for her. IMO, with Mikaela, she's good on paper but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make his heart go there.

IMO, it will be Lyndsey in the end and his parents gave him the geographical ok via his dad, and the chat with his mom gave him the final go ahead to let his heart fall for Lyndsey and that any concessions that will be needed will be ok.

I think Chris realized that he was putting too much emphasis on the distance, the age card and the effects that all of it would have on him, Lyndsey, his parents and her family. IMO, we will see him getting out of his head and laying his heart on the line for the finale when he chooses Lyndsey. all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill