SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by 4health Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:Also, I don't think it has been mentioned but I find it very interesting that both Mik and Lyndsey work in communications (Lyndsey degree Mik ??? says she is communication manager) and the lead Chris' has trouble communicating.  LOL

She has her degree and went to uni if i recall correctly

Episode 1 the VO of Mik she says she is Communication Manager with runs a blog.   Lyndsey just has "Publist" under her name and she has never mentioned her degree until MTP degree in Communications focus in PR, job is freelance / ghost writer if I remember right.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm

As a matter of opinion, there are sleuthers who may be biased, those who don't care and are simply sleuthing, and those who don't read pages of updates and will comment on the last few posts.

In all those cases, it doesn't matter if they are biased or not, it's their opinion, and we don't judge opinions.

Carry on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 pm

I don't see how Lyndsey can have a degree if she left home and went to NYC at 19, met the guy she was involved with at work, came home broken-hearted over a year ago. She's only 23. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I don't see how Lyndsey can have a degree if she left home and went to NYC at 19, met the guy she was involved with at work, came home broken-hearted over a year ago. She's only 23. JMO

From what I can gathered from her blog, I think she first went to NYC after she was given an unpaid internship with a boutique PR Firm (part of her finals, she met the guy during this period) then the firm decided to hire her as a full-time employee and support her visa for 2 years ( the guy and her make it official since she will now be staying in NYC). The relationship broke and she decided to move back. She was settling in Vancouver for some time then she went on a solo trip to Peru then back for a few months before she went on the bachelor. I thought the timeline is not that far-fetched imo. It is not very whirlwind for me actually. If I got to just go by what I see on linkedin, I think she really did well for herself career-wise at such a young age. I think that heartbreak happened over 2 years ago already. JMO.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Just a question:

Anyone remember if chris’ parents asked if Mikaela had a degree and what she did? Prob left edited out, right?

I only remember them asking Lyndsey.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@4health Nice catch on the FD same as MTP room. Suspect

welcomeyall @AYA. It would be helpful if you could provide a link to the epi's. TYIA

As to the same room for FD and MTP. I think it says budget LOL.   He has FD with Lyndsey and they keep the room and his parents fly in and first up is Mikaela.  I wonder if Mik knew that is where Chris' and Lyndsey stayed the very night before?  Anyone else thinks that is just weird.     I tried to capture it and show you what I mean but I just don't have the time.   Mikaela might have had a smaller room for her FD but at least it was at a special spot and Lyndsey's wasn't really. ???Another thing to point to Mik F1. ???

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Screen13

I thought they tapped it in 2 days, one girl each and then the fantasy
didn't the dad said that he met the other girl the day before?
we know it is 2 days because different outfit for everyone.
i think it would make sense if they keep the material set up in the same room and not re-do it 2 days later no?

It is always a different outfit but I know for a fact that in season 2, both were filmed on the same day.  We've seen that in different franchises as well.

ETA:

Just wanted to add and comment on these as well:

4health wrote:@HEA MTP is two different days yes but after their FD I think?

So I think it went

MIK - FD / overnight
next day
Lyndsey - FD / overnight she leaves
Parents arrive and one MTP the next day 2nd MTP.  So if Mik was first (which I believe she was) and Lyndsey's FD was in that room then Mik's MTP was right after Lyndsey's FD.  

Don't really know if MTP was first and then fantasy dates but if it was FD and then MTP that is Very strange IMO

Either way.....Lyndsey's FD room was where MTP happened.   Mik had a different place making it more special?  

Well, we do know that there is an IG pic of them leaving Toronto Pearson Airport on the 27th which makes sense with the HTD schedule, we also know that they(producers) posted early on the 4th that they were home(I matched up the couch to their home). The flights leaving Cancun can't physically place the producers at their home in time for the IG post on the 4th. THerefore, IMO the schedule could only go as this:

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day I know and due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC
June 3 - Producers home
June 4 - early AM IG post from producers saying they are home - couch is matched to their house

There are no flights leaving Cancun early enough to allow for them to leave Cancun and arrive home to post pic on June 4 when it was actually posted

Therefore IMO, BOTH meet the parents HAD to of happened on the same day with a change of clothes in between. Notice the hairstyle of the mom is exactly the same with no loose hairs in either.

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:
I believe that this was pointed out by someone here during the night when it was aired. I think it was @Sprite, who mentioned it when she was doing the absolutely unbiased play by play that night.

@AuntiesLove it could have been but it's a different story when you watch it vs reading.   Then trying to figure out the timing of things it clicked that either way you slice it L and C's FD was (IMO) was the same place as MTP...I would even go as far as saying the exact room.   If it wasn't the same room why would tptb go to the trouble of blurring out the room number on L and C's FD room.  

Chgohighlife wrote:I don't see how Lyndsey can have a degree if she left home and went to NYC at 19, met the guy she was involved with at work, came home broken-hearted over a year ago. She's only 23. JMO
IMO, it can happen easily. Depending on her degree, she could of had it within 2 years that she was in NY. IMO, I am willing to take what she has at face value. IMO, she would know more than anyone else what she was able to accomplish. Smiley

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:12 pm

tatladylu wrote:Just a question:

Anyone remember if chris’ parents asked if Mikaela had a degree and what she did? Prob left edited out, right?

I only remember them asking Lyndsey.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 46546513
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 8989811
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 989810
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/mikaela-wightman-63103478

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 5656510
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 98989810
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 98989811

https://business.humber.ca/programs/fashion-management.html

so yep... she has a degree Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm

weird... i cannot access lindsey LinkedIn page....

https://www.linkedin.com/in/Lyndsey%20Gavin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

HEA wrote:weird... i cannot access lindsey LinkedIn page....

It's been removed.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:weird... i cannot access lindsey LinkedIn page....

It's been removed.

a publicist who does not have a LinkedIn business page? scratch

to be honest, I do not care much. But I am curious to know where she worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm

@HEA
No, I know that we talked about Mikaela's degree before.

My question was why they showed the parents asking Lyndsey if she went to university but they didn't ask Mikaela ? Maybe to emphasize her youth, you think?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm

@HEA,
you are amazing! I knew Mikaela has her Bachelor's degree but, it is always good to have proof. Also, I love how she is always appropriately dressed for every occasion. How much did you love her MTP look? White blouse, long casual black skirt, conservative shoe. That's my girl!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill