SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:08 pm

TBH, I am actually very puzzled by the editing of the last ep especially with the recapping of Chris’s feelings of both girls in the beginning. In Lynds one, they have all this ITMs of Chris (in a setting never seen before) making comments like “one in a million”, “the X factor” and “crazy stupid love” as though he had make the decision imo. Then they have the Mik’s one with mostly if not all voiceovers and precisely expressing his unsureness on the exsistence of the X factor like WTH?

They are making Lynds the front runner and that sentiment is shared by many evident in Twitter when live. Shouldn’t the editing be more equal at this point to keep people guessing unless they are really going for the shocked factor by making 1 very obvious but turns out not be the 1 chosen.

If no one walks away and the spoiler is true, it will somehow feels like lynds’s obstacles is just too much for him  to overcome or he opened up and decided Lynds is all lust and Mik is the right one all this time. It can definitely happen but I just feel that they failed to do a convincing storytelling on that part. I wish they had make more effort on the fluidity of the story. It felt like a little all over the place the last ep imo. I personally won’t be able to resonate very much if I don’t have a favourite. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:24 pm

@devilmaycar3 ,

I got a sense too during that last episode that they're obviously setting it up. Lyndsey's gonna tell him that she's not ready and maybe he'll see that Mik is really for him.

OR

He lets Mik go and then Lyndsey tells him that she's not ready...everyone is single!

I don't know what to think ! Lol!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 pm

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

I got a sense too during that last episode that they're obviously setting it up. Lyndsey's gonna tell him that she's not ready and maybe he'll see that Mik is really for him.

OR

He lets Mik go and then Lyndsey tells him that she's not ready...everyone is single!

I don't know what to think ! Lol!

I don’t know what to think either so I refused to think anymore. I am all in on Lynds being the F1 purely by faith right now Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 3806527698

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:38 pm

I think the obstacles with the chosen one will be too hard to overcome tbh. This is different and something we haven't really seen on the show.

I think the visit with Chris' parents probably was the deciding factor. Lynsdey is unwilling to compromise on Toronto and Chris doesn't want to leave his family either. Everything Chris and his mom talked about related to Mikaela or at least paralleled her relationship with Chris at this point. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think the obstacles with the chosen one will be too hard to overcome tbh. This is different and something we haven't really seen on the show.

I think the visit with Chris' parents probably was the deciding factor. Lynsdey is unwilling to compromise on Toronto and Chris doesn't want to leave his family either. Everything Chris and his mom talked about related to Mikaela or at least paralleled her relationship with Chris at this point. JMO.

Yup. This is fair and I agree it can happened.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:49 pm

@HEA
Re: evolution of Lyndsey relationship not as easy

Chris' father asked him why he's chosen the more difficult relationships in his past.

So maybe this time, he chooses the same thing or maybe, he's getting old (as his father said) so he does something different ...laugh out loud!!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:14 pm

that for me tells all...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Ioi10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Popo10
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:29 pm

IMO Chris leaving Toronto to keep Lyndsey close to her family is too much to ask given how distasteful and rude all of them were to Chris. It’s not like her job is there or she owns a house there or something. He is the one who will be buying the house.

Plus, Chris has proven a dozen times with all the girls he has already sent home that you cannot take what he says literally. He spouts a dozen platitudes about every girl and then the producers decide what to put in the edit and they have plenty to choose from, most of which the audience never hears or sees. There is not a single statement out of his mouth you can build a case on, IMO. No one could possibly know what he feels, really.

He is fascinated by Lyndsey’s beauty and her wild and free spirit but, he’s a tentative, careful man who is extremely fearful of being hurt and his parents are the reality check he needed to avoid the IMO mistake of trusting Lyndsey with his heart.

The producers have quite obviously, definitely, 100% stacked every indicator to point to Lyndsey. That’s how we know it’s Mikaela that he chooses. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:38 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think the obstacles with the chosen one will be too hard to overcome tbh. This is different and something we haven't really seen on the show.

Yup. This is fair and I agree it can happened.

Bumps in the road:

family... she has his back... solved
lifestyle... he likes vancouver, she does not want to leave vancouver, he is ready to pack... solved
age... 10years gap will remain 10years gap. if he accept that, it is just a number... solved

moving away to the west coast, far away from parents, knowing that they will see each other at maybe thansgiving and xmas... raising kids away from his family.... NOT solved

he also envisioned KIDS... do we think she is ready to have kids yet? so he will be a 40yrs old +/- dad? Is he ready to wait?.... have they discussed it? do we know if when she wants to have kids? unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Thank you @AuntiesLove for the SCs.
I'm very surprised that they let Chris bring Lyn to his suite for FD & then have MTP too. Has this ever been done before on the Franchise? It just doesn't seem fair to Mik imo. I thought FDs was supposed to be on neutral ground"----forgo your individual rooms---" To me it feels like Lyn has the GF status...she spends the night at her BF's place and the next day the parents come for a visit giggling

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

@HEA ,

Wasn't there an American bachelorette (she was studying to be a dentist I think). Didn't she marry the guy after a few years? Wasn't he 10 yrs older? I saw them on GMA. I don't remember their names though.

My point is, it's possible, no?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 pm

LynnTa wrote:Thank you @AuntiesLove for the SCs.
I'm very surprised that they let Chris bring Lyn to his suite for FD & then have MTP too. Has this ever been done before on the Franchise?  It just doesn't seem fair to Mik imo. I thought FDs was supposed to be on neutral ground"----forgo your individual rooms---" To me it feels like Lyn has the GF status...she spends the night at her BF's place and the next day the parents come for a visit giggling

Given the choice, a beautiful, romantic over the water villa trumps his multipurpose room for me. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill