SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sat May 19, 2018 4:35 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5748651/Meghan-Harry-head-Frogmore-House-reception-royal-wedding.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sat May 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Arriving here late as i had to go out right after the wedding took place in real time.
Loved reading all your posts.
I loved the wedding, I thought it was romantic and genuine and a celebration of a pair of people truly in love.
I thought she looked elegant and was wearing a dress appropriate to a mature women who had been married before. Gorgeous!!!! Prince Harry looked so handsome.
Used up several boxes of tissues. What a lovely event to celebrate on so many levels.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 19, 2018 6:04 pm

I stayed up all night, watched a bunch of specials about Harry & Meghan and then watched all the wedding coverage on BBC, ABC & CBS. I loved all of it. Amal Clooney & Serena Williams were my picks for best dressed.

I didn't love Meghan's dress but it wasn't as awful as I saw some on SM made it seem and overall I thought she looked gorgeous (LOVE the tiara she chose) and Harry looked so handsome I'm glad he kept his beard and he looked like a whole snack in his uniform seeing hearts

I really enjoyed all the intimate moments between Meghan & Harry during the service :inlove , their smiles at each other, whispered words, when they were sitting and he was stroking her hand, SO CUTE. Music was incredible, especially that young cellist, and one of the unexpected highlights was watching the royals & some of the other guests react to Bishop Curry laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Def. worth waking up at 4am for!! It was a beautiful wedding found myself wiping tears away a few times. The way they kept looking at each other and how Harry kept holding/stroking her hand. PINKHEART PINKHEART

Her dress was simple I liked it but her 2nd dress for the reception was so pretty! and she wore a ring of Dianna's, love all the touches they put into the wedding in honor of her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Beautiful wedding.  Much preferred Kate's dress over Meghan's, but her reception dress by Stella McCartney was stunning.  Princess Diana has the most fabulous tiara of them all though.  I noticed that one of the hymns they sang at the wedding was from Diana's funeral.  Princess Diana will always be my favorite Princess though.  Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2018 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What's he saying?? laugh out loud

I think he said, "You look amazing. I'm so lucky."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat May 19, 2018 10:10 pm

I'm so late to this discussion but I watched every bit of it, including the "pregame." I think that Megan is absolutely gorgeous and she looks incredible in everything. But- I really hated that dress- just a big shapeless sack. Looked like something from the 60s maybe. The veil and the tiara were beautiful though and again, Meagan can pull off anything. The second dress I liked but I can't for the life of me see why it needed a turtleneck? Weird. I love how evident their love is- it is such a pleasure to see them together and I hope they have a wonderful life.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 10:10 pm

ElonM wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5748651/Meghan-Harry-head-Frogmore-House-reception-royal-wedding.html

Thanks for posting the link. I noticed the ring when I watched the clip of them leaving for the reception, and wondered if it was Princess Diana's. I love how every detail was thought out to incorporate each of their lives. It has been an exciting day and I'm slowly fading at 9pm. laugh out loud

RoyalWedding - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 15 4C71007F00000578-5748651-image-a-10_1526754510051

Loved Bishop Curry, he started off so gentle and passionate until he got right into it. Actually that part is on again right now on CNN. laugh out loud I'm Catholic and I much prefer to listen to pastors such as Bishop Curry so I found the reaction's hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 pm

I thought Megan looked beautiful and the dress suited her style. The crown really set it off and I'm not sure she needed more bling than it, her beautiful earrings, and her bracelet. I also liked that her makeup was subdued and let her freckles show through. She was just glowing! Harry looked great in both his uniform and his tux. The two of them look so happy and in love. :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 11:25 pm

https://twitter.com/accessonline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 20, 2018 12:19 am

I'm horribly late for the party. I LOVED everything about this wedding. It's amazing how intimate it felt, even with 600 guests, it being televised, over 100.000 (!) people at Windsor. I think it was due to the clear love Harry and Meghan share. He was so in awe when he first saw her, his quiet whispered words to her, her blushing at his adoration, him removing her veil with such care and detail, the conviction she spoke her words with, the smiles they shared, all this made it feel like I was watching a private moment between a couple, instead of this huge wedding. I also loved how dedicated the Mulroney twins were to holding her veil. They clearly love their aunt Meghan, and were proud to be given this task. Prince Charles took such care of both Meghan and her mother Doria.

Meghan had such a rough week leading to this wedding. Her estranged family were determined to ruin it for her. Unfortunately her dad had heart problems, and gad to pull out of the wedding last minute, and he also decided to start talking to TMZ about Meghan and Harry. Totally heartbreaking. But she pulled through, and has Harry's support and full adoration and love to lean on.

I loved the dress too. It was very Meghan, and suited her style and personality really well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 am

Sprite wrote:That dress cost between $100,000 and $150,000? Sorry, but they were robbed. She could have got an almost identical dress at David's bridal for considerably less.

I wasn't impressed with the dress either @Sprite. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper