SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:49 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:@gurlbrit, I get where you are coming from, but I believe in forgiveness, especially when the person recognize their error. This is her father who was always there for her. I will definitely try very hard to work things out with my family because there are no perfect family. Just the way she handled her family shows me that she does not consider others perspectives.
As far as the racism, I believe it is true. JMO

Thanks, I grew up in the UK, had no idea about the Nazi stuff until I watched The Crown, then I googled it and read articles.  I had thought that bringing a person of color into the Royal family would change viewpoints, but the tabloids just got uglier and uglier, Meghan got no support from The Firm, just as Harry's mother never got any support.  As far as Meghan's father is concerned, forgiveness goes both ways, as long as he continues to go to the tabloids he will not be a part of her family.  

@gurlbrit I get your point, but I think she should have a conversation with him and then, if he continues you 're on the right. He continues to reach out to her, but she won't give him a minute in a her day, to me that's cold and selfish. she is rich and her father is poor, blows my mind! Can only imagine what she would do to Harry if they break up. Will he be able to see his kids???? JMO

Unfortunately, this is why she WILL not allow him back in.  He promised one time to stop going to the tabloids, then he released a letter she'd written to him to the Daily Mail.  I am using People Magazine's article about it. https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-apology-from-uk-tabloid-printing-dad-letter/

Ok, @gurlbrit you're right! May be I need to do some research before giving my opinion LOL. thanks for sticking with me to the end!! I love her and Harry though, I just have strong opinion on certain issues, especially forgiveness. I believe in forgiving no matter what and how many times, per Jesus Christ = 7*7= unlimited. Thanks, you are the Best!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

This was a very softball interview that was skewed to favour Meghan and stick it to the rest of the royals. There are several things that make me question "her truth".

The hypocrisy of saying they want to lead a private life, but then spilling their guts and painting everyone else in a very unflattering light. Not exactly private.

The fact that she indicated nobody would help her when she was having mental health issues as if that would look bad for the royal family. Well, her husband had very publicly discussed his own mental health struggles so why didn't he just suggest his therapist?

Also, Harry looks pretty miserable. I think Meghan is thriving in this...Harry not so much....but he loves his wife and wants to support her, unlike how his father was with Diana. He is the one I feel the sorriest for. He is stuck in the middle.

The one thing that I thought about today...Prince Phillip is 99 and not in good health. It is only a matter of time. What is going to happen when there is a funeral? Will Harry come back for that? Will Meghan join him? How will the British press respond? What a mess.

@Sprite IA, I think Meghan is a bit problematic, she doesn't even talk to her father and his children. I think she could have handle this differently. My hope is that  they work it for Harry's sake, because I think family matters to him a lot, especially his brother and grand parents unlike Meghan who wont even forgive his own father.

There's a valid reason for Meghan not communicating with her father and stepsister. It's no surprise.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:@gurlbrit, I get where you are coming from, but I believe in forgiveness, especially when the person recognize their error. This is her father who was always there for her. I will definitely try very hard to work things out with my family because there are no perfect family. Just the way she handled her family shows me that she does not consider others perspectives.
As far as the racism, I believe it is true. JMO
Meghan's father loss her trust and he continues to do and say things to further that loss. Meghan does not have to deal with her father. It's clear to me that she has accepted that she's loss her father to the mass media machine that's out to destroy her. Jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:31 pm

I don't think we can possibly know the truth about Meghan's relationship with her father. I've had issues with my own mom so know it's not as easy as it seems to others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:28 pm

Congratulations to Prince Harry & Meghan. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their baby daughter into the world. What a beautiful name they gave her too: PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 483122149 PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 1790118014 group hug
PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 Pictu633
https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/1401570236445478917/photo/1
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:05 pm

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 483122149 PINKHEART

I cannot wait to see a family portrait! The name gave me chills, so beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 36 483122149 PINKHEART

I cannot wait to see a family portrait! The name gave me chills, so beautiful!

I agree Cant wait for their family photo too. Especially seeing Archie & how big he has gotten now that he is an official big brother rose rose bud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:11 pm

@chasus71 IA I couldn't believe how he's grown and that red hair! I saw a short vid of him at the beach but haven't seen a pic since he was a baby.

I wonder if she'll be dark haired like Mom or take after her brother and Dad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:21 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes I wonder too if little Lili will have red hair. I know certain genetic features will be defined in one child or sometimes both. She could end up more with a mix of red & black hair. Prince Harry's genetics may be a bit stronger.

That is how it is with both my boys, their father's genetics was stronger than mine as both are really fairskinned (their father's side is Irish/Italian/German/French). You can hardly tell that they are biracial with a parent who is African American (me) laugh out loud.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:21 pm

@chasus71 your boys sound beautiful! bestbud!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 your boys sound beautiful! bestbud!

Awe thanks so much. I like to believe that yes they are good looking boys.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Lifetime's Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace Will Dramatize the Couple's Decision to Step Back
There's more than enough drama in this story to make for a juicy Lifetime movie.
Lifetime is going for the hat trick. After releasing two soapy, made-for-TV flicks about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—first Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, then Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal—the cable channel is working on a third. Here's what we know about Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace.

It'll cover—you guessed it—how the couple stepped back from their royal roles.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/a32415490/harry-and-meghan-escaping-the-palace-lifetime-movie/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWVDn2Xku8

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44