SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:33 pm

beatingheart There's so many beautiful shots of this striking couple.

https://twitter.com/Roxy_Johnson96/status/1571194791073034240

https://twitter.com/Jess_draper1/status/1569044972455792646

A must listen.

https://twitter.com/DeniseBickley20/status/1569373748889022464

https://twitter.com/smileyval05/status/1571188673655328772

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am

https://twitter.com/TvKhaleesi/status/1571855697427439617

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:05 pm

Must have been a hard 2 weeks for them especially Harry. Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 3552228123 PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:40 pm

Linds911 wrote:Must have been a hard 2 weeks for them especially Harry. Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 3552228123 PINKHEART

They were at the Invictus Games when they were called to the UK. I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen/women who have viciously attacked these two.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:21 pm

@gurlbrit I cannot believe the deliberate lies and bullying towards Meghan.

I saw headlines once, Kate wore an off the shoulder dress, she looked "stunning". Meghan wears an off shoulder dress and she's a disgrace to the Monarchy. That's a very small example of the things I've seen directed towards her. I watched the Oprah special, I know what loving words towards the Queen came out of her mouth. The media twists it all around to the most disgusting outright lies.

Even today while I was watching the funeral on a Canadian TV station, they had a British former tabloid guy. Discussing Harry not wearing his Military uniform during the funeral. He said rules are rules. Lisa LaFlamme, love her, said paraphrasing, he did two tours in Afghanistan, risked his life for his country, it shouldn't matter that he's a non working Royal. Don't even get me started on his father and Andrew's character.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:07 pm

I don't understand why you have to be a working royal to wear your military uniform! If it's a rule, I'm sure Charles could change or allow it. It just makes things worse because the media already jumps on everything. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:03 pm

I am not a big fan of Meghan. However, the negative press and criticism is just awful. It's almost a no-win situation for her and Harry. They have two beautiful children and should do what they think is best for them. My respect for her diminished with the tell-alls. I realize it was a way to monetize their experiences (have to make a living somehow) but sometimes it's just best to keep your mouth shut. I cringe when I hear her talk about self-care being so important. Does she realize how privileged she sounds? How many mothers, especially single mothers, have to work and care for their children and, if there is a dollar and a minute left, perhaps they can have something for themselves? Certainly, you are at your best when your mental and physical well being are taken care of. So many just don't have that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Williams_Khama   The future king of Botswana met an English woman, who eventually became his wife. She faced all the criticism that Meghan has faced (maybe more). She persevered and won over the people of Botswana. And this was decades earlier when racial intermarriage was frowned upon. Meghan could learn from her example. IMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:14 am

This was an opportunity to mend fences. Everyone is on their best behaviour. What happens afterward will be telling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:17 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Must have been a hard 2 weeks for them especially Harry. Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 3552228123 PINKHEART

They were at the Invictus Games when they were called to the UK.  I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen/women who have viciously attacked these two.  

Apparently Harry was the last one in his family to know about the Queen's passing. no

I don't like how they get all the negative press especially Meghan. sad

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:15 am

Linds911 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

They were at the Invictus Games when they were called to the UK.  I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen/women who have viciously attacked these two.  

Apparently Harry was the last one in his family to know about the Queen's passing. no

I don't like how they get all the negative press especially Meghan. sad

Charles called Harry while he was in the air on his way to Scotland. 5 minutes later the news was broadcast.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:46 pm

Royals protocol whatever, Harry is still his son, and he treats him like crap.

Every second of the timing to make the announcement is planned. His father chose to tell Harry 5 minutes before the world. Don't tell me they made the announcement right away. How much time did they have to tell Harry before the world, and chose not too.

6:50 am the helicopter left to bring Charles to Balmoral because she was in grave condition. Harry should have been told right then and there. By 4:30 she passed away. They announced it at 6:30 all British time. So all day while she was in grave condition he never once thought to call his son.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_state_funeral_of_Elizabeth_II#:~:text=Thirty%20minutes%20later%2C%20Prince%20William,peacefully%20at%20Balmoral%20this%20afternoon.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:47 am

5 freaking minutes. Horrible. No wonder he moved away from home.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper
Topazgold