SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:41 am

I guess I'm in the minority that didn't think this was a big deal? Yeah it was click bait and she was being deliberately cheeky knowing what some would think but the announcement did have to do with weddings. Honestly, I always feel like I'm in the minority when it comes to the reactions in Bachelor Nation. She designed some limited edition bridesmaid dresses with a company and announced it in a cheeky way - okay.

I personally don't find it extra, it was smart clIcK bait that everyone does not out of the ordianrty to me. JMO.

Agreed. Honestly, I've found that sometimes viewers' response to things related to these people more over the top and extra than anything they've done.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:03 pm

I wonder what this top secret project that they are talking about ? Looks like they did some filming .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bca998yH0Ww/

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 9zt107Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 XgicucRachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Oaw2uvRachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 30szzauRachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 pm

I know I am in the minority and I know they can be OTT at times but I still love them. I feel like they really seem to love and care for another JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Diana wrote:I know I am in the minority and I know they can be OTT at times but I still love them. I feel like they really seem to love and care for another JMO

Count me in the "minority". The fact Bryan uprooted from the city he's lived all his life to where Rachel is speaks volumes to me. How many time people have asked the male lead/f1 moved to where the female lives? Jordan and now Bryan.

I don't think they should or need to rush into marriage, and I don't care if ABC pays for the wedding. Just continue to love each other, Jmo of course.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:47 am

sdmom wrote:
Diana wrote:I know I am in the minority and I know they can be OTT at times but I still love them. I feel like they really seem to love and care for another JMO

Count me in the "minority". The fact Bryan uprooted from the city he's lived all his life to where Rachel is speaks volumes to me. How many time people have asked the male lead/f1 moved to where the female lives? Jordan and now Bryan.

I don't think they should or need to rush into marriage, and I don't care if ABC pays for the wedding. Just continue to love each other, Jmo of course.
Me three! I love these two together!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:06 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Me three! I love these two together!

Me four! LOVE THEM!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 am

Love them together and separately

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:37 am

There is a very active fan thread for them, so I don't know why anyone would say they are in the minority. no idea  It seems like this is a very supportive forum for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:45 am

Outside of this forum, I’d say it is is the minority to support them no idea JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:53 am

Diana wrote:Outside of this forum, I’d say it is is the minority to support them no idea JMO

Not true. On the current US Weekly survey, they are the number 1 couple. The link is in this forum. Like every other couple, they have detactors but no more so than others. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:05 pm

OH that’s good to know Smiley I just see more hate than love for them most of the time
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:13 pm

What makes one hate when two people are in love, living a happy healthy life and have so much going for them, I'll never know, and I don't want to know.

The best part of this couple, they don't care, Bryan never has. He has IMHO been a great influence for Rachel not to care either. IMO It's not that important to get your panties in a knot and be all badazz, for people who don't know or support you or do not make a positive difference in your life.

It's not what they say, for me it's what they do, that makes them enjoyable to follow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit