SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m going to lmao if all 3 of these Bachelorette couples implode. laugh out loud 

Sooooo close, yet so far, The Bachelor. laugh out loud 

She’s ridic to hold out for a tv wedding. If you care more about getting the tv exposure then the wedding and the marriage... I’ve got some concerns and I’m side eyeing you.

Hey; no worries ya’ll. At least Larie are coming through. laugh out loud laugh out loud irony.
I ducking love it. No kidding. Thank goodness for the Liars.

Just OMFLanta, grawsh darn it all to heck. Us mere mortals can never, not ever, never nevahhh, understand the struggles and sheer busy busyness of these bachelorettes to plan weddings to those soulmates/love of their lives, best men they’ve ever met. The rest of us plebs have nooo idea what it means to work (work!!) and plan a wed.din.g at the same time. Cannot even comprehend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m going to lmao if all 3 of these Bachelorette couples implode. laugh out loud 

She’s ridic to hold out for a tv wedding. If you care more about getting the tv exposure then the wedding and the marriage... I’ve got some concerns and I’m side eyeing you.

Hey; no worries ya’ll. At least Larie are coming through. laugh out loud laugh out loud irony.
Remember when Bryan wrote that super long post after the finale talking about his love for her and Rachel's first post of them as a couple was sponsored cantstopl. They're odd but they do seem to have a good relationship from what I've seen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Alanna wrote:

I ducking love it. No kidding. Thank goodness for the Liars.

Just OMFLanta, grawsh darn it all to heck. Us mere mortals can never, not ever, never nevahhh, understand the struggles and sheer busy busyness of these bachelorettes to plan weddings to those soulmates/love of their lives, best men they’ve ever met. The rest of us plebs have nooo idea what it means to work (work!!) and plan a wed.din.g at the same time. Cannot even comprehend.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

FOR REAL!!!! My brother and his now wife got engaged 4.5 months ago. They got married 2 weeks ago. They somehow managed to plan and pull together a wedding in mere months... gasp, by themselves without the help of ABC! It was a nice wedding too! They also work! Omg. My bro even has 2 jobs!!! Holy hell. 

If you want the wedding, you’ll have the wedding. If you want to be married, you find a way to get married. “I’m too busy to plan a wedding,” my left cheek.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Please respect their privacy during this non-wedding planning time.

Remember to swipe up for my Fab Fit Fun code. Love ya’ll.

Stick a fork in me.

And @Sosleepy, your bro and his wife need to be studied and examined. They’re like unnatural. Wow!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:34 pm

No, no, no. You guys are confused. This is actually an act of community service that they're doing for us. See, we little people who have nothing else going on in our little lives got to see their love story play out on TV, so she's giving us the opportunity to see their wedding on TV as well. It's all for us! She herself doesn't care if it's televised or not. She's said that like 12 times so it has to be true.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:35 pm

Aria wrote:No, no, no. You guys are confused. This is actually an act of community service that they're doing for us. See, we little people who have nothing else going on in our little lives got to see their love story play out on TV, so she's giving us the opportunity to see their wedding on TV as well. It's all for us! She herself doesn't care if it's televised or not. She's said that like 12 times so it has to be true.

IMO.
Well I literally have no life given how many hours I spend thinking about these people and their relationships so I guess I do need to thank them. Thanks for pointing out the obvious @Aria :yes:

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Rachel ripping TPTB a good one. Something tells me this doesn't bode well for that TV wedding she was hoping to have though. laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsays-the-bachelorette-recap-becca-got-her-happy-ending/

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Rachel ripping TPTB a good one. Something tells me this doesn't bode well for that TV wedding she was hoping to have though. laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsays-the-bachelorette-recap-becca-got-her-happy-ending/
She's really 100% the new Kaitlyn laugh out loud. Never failing to mention how dirty they did her and her F1 while also simultaneously asking them for something. I'm thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480 thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480 thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 pm

I always found her to be entitled that somebody owes her something and she has made it all about her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Rachel ripping TPTB a good one. Something tells me this doesn't bode well for that TV wedding she was hoping to have though. laugh out loud

She's really 100% the new Kaitlyn laugh out loud. Never failing to mention how dirty they did her and her F1 while also simultaneously asking them for something. I'm  thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480  thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480  thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f480

*demanding laugh out loud They owe her!

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Is the shilling money really not enough for a freaking awesome wedding or are she and her stay at home male model boyfriend that thirsty for attention?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:11 pm

I'm embarrassed at how much I used to fan Rach. She's definitely Kaitlyn 2.0 (but she's smarter and more articulate, so I think she got away with it longer than Kaitlyn did). 

I don't think they did her and Bryan dirty. I think that was on her, for not going to Peter's room and doing a simple, straight-forward breakup the way Andi, Emily, Ali, and Des had done. Instead, they fought for 4 hours about the stupid proposal. I think she's just rewriting history to protect her pride and her relationship, which is totally fine (every lead has done it!), but it's also time she stop blaming everyone else. I also think she needs someone to tell her that this wedding is never, ever, ever happening. That 2019 spot is going to Jashley, as you don't get a TV wedding by getting screwed over, you get it by being loyal and never saying a bad word about the show. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit