SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:11 pm

She literally rips them to shreds and then has the audacity to demand that they give them a tv wedding laugh out loud

When this show does you in dirty, which it does to most contestants and leads, have enough self respect to walk away.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Used to be a fan of this couple, not so much anymore. Always thought Rach seems like she is up on her high horse. Personally, I think Bryan can do better. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:17 pm

I love RnB but even I think that recap is a bit...self-centered? It should be about Becca’s finale, instead we got Rachel’s rant how unfair it is to her and blah blah... let it go! Big Rach.

However I do agree TPTB was mean to Rachel that she, the only lead so far, had to sit there for three hours to watch the finale for the first time and endured the audience cheering for her f2. I think it would be tough for most people too. And, unlike her f2, Becca’s f2 did not throw shades at the f1 any chance he gets, and Blake did not give out false clues he’s f1 either. It makes it easier to be nice to f2 at AFTR

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 pm

The only valid point Rachel has is her having to sit through the 3 hour falinale live. That’s it.

Not every couple gets their love story shown clearly. Do you hear any of them still crowing about it? No, they aren’t.

Rachel’s entitlement is getting ridiculous and if she thinks they’re going to give her the tv wedding she wants she’s crazy. Although she seems to want the tv wedding more than the actually marriage at this point.

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 86669110 thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:31 pm

I for one can get where she’s coming from. Comparing this finale to hers there is a huge difference in tone. Becca’s finale being all happy and giddy and light, while hers was so depressing and confusing. All of the focus was shifted from her and Bryan to her and the insecure ex model turned personal trainer. She got a lot of sh*t this time last year for something TBTP milked, not necessary something she did or didn’t do. If Garrett hadn’t liked those pictures this season would be a breeze. They got lucky that brought some controversy.
But yeah they didn’t put Becca on the spot as much as the put Rachel, they didn’t make her watch the finale live (which I can imagine is very hard). IMO that’s a lil unfair. If I can recall they didn’t do Becca dirty once....Rachel got to deal with Demario, Lee , Peter and got dragged for all of them.
I get her frustration
All Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:34 pm

And this is the reason why I never warmed up to Rachel, smh. Instead of letting Becca have her day in the sun, she made the recap all about her and what she didn't get. Really sad.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:36 pm

aviej wrote:And this is the reason why I never warmed up to Rachel, smh. Instead of letting Becca have her day in the sun, she made the recap all about her and what she didn't get. Really sad.

Which probably sums up the reason that tptb made her sit through her whole aftr. A little punishment for how she treated everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Rachel was in Randi Rahm;s dressing room again yesterday, with filming crew. So either she’s getting a tv wedding or taking things on her hand

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Bahahaha I feel so embarrassed what she is doing.Can someone get this woman out of the spotlight already. And stop getting her writing bachelor/bachelorette related.She needs to shut up her mouth for once laugh out loud.Yeah she is definitely Kaitlyn 2.0 laugh out loud .

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Eb97c9
thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 9zt107thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Xgicucthebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Oaw2uvthebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 2pqw5k8thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 30szzauthebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm

@sdmom I think Rachel and Bryan are planning to do the wedding themselves IMO. And kudos to Rachel for speaking her truth. I know a lot of people agree with her and I'm glad she said it
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

@Nillay I totally get her frustration! Putting her on stage live for 3 hours like she was the main attraction in a carnival that they could poke and prod for a response was a bad look for ABC. I thought it then and I definitely think so now. They could never break her psychologically during the season and that finale was their final attempt IMO but Rachel and Bryan were too mature and strong to give them the "drama" they wanted. I still believe she handled it all very well considering the extreme emotional stress she must have been under. The incredible lack of regard for her feelings was telling yet she was expected to convey sympathy for someone she believed was using that moment as a launching pad for the bachelor role...tuh. I'm glad Rachel told the cold, hard truth and if BN doesn't like it oh well...she'll be alright.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:05 pm

She didn’t lie with some if that (IMO) but never a good look to say they owe you anything Rach. It wasn’t cute when Kaitlyn did it and it’s not cute now .

Just LOL’ing at her whining about no one liking or giving her f1 a chance when for weeks she’s been doing interviews everywhere saying why Becca should pick Blake like she didn’t already know who the f1 was.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit