SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:43 am

@sdmom Rachel said Jerome took her card laugh out loud I love them...wonder where they are going. Rachel just got home and they are on the move again. They must have a lot of travel miles built up laugh out loud.

I think people miss a lot by not watching their stories. When Bryan got home last week he posted a pic of them in masks, with Copper, in bed but it was in an IG story and not on his page. If you're not watching you miss stuff like that. Bryan posted a pic of the two of them from their recent event and Rachel left a comment saying "I love you." So they still interact in a very public way but if you don't follow them you're likely missing it.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 am

And her sister Constance even left a comment on Rachel’s post a week ago “planner here” re. The wedding.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:17 am

@sdmom yup...something's up with these two and I don't mean breakup laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

aviej wrote:Rachel said that her wedding will be next year, right? Have we had any recent developments re wedding planning? When was the last time we heard about wedding plans, the time when she was trying on dresses? Oh wait! Kaitlyn tried on dresses too and she's no where near getting married... scratch I honestly don't know what to think with Rachel and Bryan as I don't follow them. But I wish them the best. Can't imagine the pressure of having your relationship scrutinized in the public eye. But at the same token, the relationship is the brand. That's how they make their money. And if Rachel and Bryan are in the habit of posting pictures together every week and that pattern suddenly stops, it raises a few eyebrows. If a couple is in the habit of posting pics together ever so often, then less suspicion would arise as it would be typical of their pattern. Hopefully, the lack of pictures is just them going about their lives and not wanting to play everything out on SM. I really hope that is what it is. But time will tell as with everything else. And when the SM sniffer dogs start to sniff, normally something is brewing... So we will see.

Well Kaitlyn tried on dresses and wore dresses for a TV show and magazine photo shoots so that was more for $$. No official wedding planning yet...Seems Rachel actually tried on dresses cause they said spring 2019 and well it's getting close that is if they are still planning to get married then. I don't follow them closely but all I see on her IG is work related stuff so guess to really know how they are is view IG stories which go away after 24 hours... no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 8367-910 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Just saw on Reddit that Rachel is now shilling Bryan’s weight loss mlm crap. So sad and it does very strongly remind me of josh, Andi and their advocate “business” laugh out loud No wonder josh and Bryan seem to be such great friends. Didn’t he appear on joshs naked chats too?? laugh out loud and barf all at once.

Yikes on bikes. I’m trying to predict/quantify which Bachelorette couples has disappointed me most lately. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:05 pm

@Alanna I was just about to say I got *strong* Josh/Andi vibes from that video! Rachel already seems like she's dying with shame on the inside. I wonder if she's going to call this engagement off once she realizes that ABC is never going to give her a tv wedding and there's no real benefit to staying with Dr. Abs. 

And Shawn is still winning that competition for me. Bryan is just super embarrassing, but Shawn's like a legit jerk (IMO).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:15 pm

I think the benefit to staying with him, sadly maybe, is that she’s mid-thirties (33/34?), he’s willing to get married and she’d be ashamed to breakup now. Poor Bachelorettes imo. So totally under fire/pressure by what all the ~fAns~ think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

@Alanna True. Especially since I think Rachel has a history of being the dumpee and she's probably so estatic she's found a guy who is more into her than she's into him that she's willing to put up with this ridiculousness for life.

And she's 33! She and Kaitlyn are the same age, which is interesting, because I think they're basically the same person in so many ways. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 pm

OMG, that video was sooo freaking cringeworthy! no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:24 pm

@ Rachel

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Ashly Rosenbaum also shills teamiblends. I don’t know about that particular product, but is that also some kind of “weight loss crap”?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 pm

I don’t think the biggest issue is the product it’s that it’s a MLM scheme. And it’s ridiculous for an educated person in the medical such as Bryan to be promoting that and trying to recruit people into his down line so he can make more money off them.

JMO

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit