SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by jojo47 Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:45 am

albean99 wrote:I think you could be right, @ariwolf.

Re: Bryan asking for support. He chose to move his practice for their relationship but that doesn't mean that Rachel owes him money for doing it. It appears that he's taking advantage of her success, imo. I bet that Rachel wishes they'd done prenups.

She’s a lawyer; do we know there isn’t a prenup?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:55 pm

I am sad. Surprised, but I agree with someone upthread, they don’t seem to spend enough time together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think you could be right, @ariwolf.

Re: Bryan asking for support. He chose to move his practice for their relationship but that doesn't mean that Rachel owes him money for doing it. It appears that he's taking advantage of her success, imo. I bet that Rachel wishes they'd done prenups.

She’s a lawyer; do we know there isn’t a prenup?

No, but I'd think that he couldn't ask for support if there was, at least assuming it would cover that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:07 pm

Not surprised at all.

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel This is one couple that never moved me. I liked her well enough during Nick's season, but she lost me along the way. Him, I never could get into. The two together... hmmm

For me, I never got this relationship. I get keeping your life private, others have done it, but they were so public about everything else. They rarely seemed to spend time together. I have tried to update their banner for ages, but it was hard getting normal, candid photos of them. I have been thinking how do they keep their marriage together, when they rarely appeared together. I had been wondering how long before the break up, then she started talking about kids and I thought maybe I was wrong. I should know by now to stick to my first instincts.

I wonder who will hit the Bachelor Nation podcasts first? If Brian goes on Chris H's you know it will turn into a free for all.

:claphands We may not agree about Kaitlyn but this I 100% agree about. Guessing she will to try to play "victim" and put out her side. jmo

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 8367-910 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 I_got_13 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:32 pm

Well, one thing both Rachel and Kaitlyn have in common is their desire for a family at an age when conceiving is very challenging. I hope they both realize there are many ways to form a family and natural conception with a spouse is only one method. Find a partner an be the best step-parent you can be. Consider becoming a foster parent - single or partnered. Consider adopting as a single or partner. Or volunteer with youth who need someone to believe in them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:56 pm

@Norcalgal Totally agree. At their age not only is conception more difficult, but the odds of complications during pregnancy are higher, as are chromosomal issues for the baby. There are so many children in foster care or looking to get adopted. Not to mention, if you are dating, men at that age probably already have kids.

I know a lady who did just that. Trouble conceiving, a couple of failed long term relationships, biological clock ticking and she ended up fostering a couple of boys who had disabilities. She has changed their lives. A lot of their issues were due to a poor start in life and she provided the stimulation, care and love they needed. She ended up adopting them and to see them so happy and thriving is absolutely wonderful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:21 am

I never really had any impression of them as a couple -- singly, yes, but as a couple, no. I'm not a fan of either, but OTOH I think the failure of their relationship is unfortunate. Hopefully they will not feel the need to publicly snipe at each other too much, but this is BN we are talking about.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 pm

@Sprite Love the story about the woman you know fostering some boys, especially when they had disabilities. There is a special place in heaven for people like that. So humbling to know someone has that capacity for love.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:06 pm

I hate gossiping about what went wrong but this might strike close to it

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/reason-bryan-abasolo-filing-divorce-192207593.html

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:41 pm

@Norcalgal Yup. Makes sense. I figured something along these lines was a possibility. As soon as she went from being a lawyer to going into media and holding off on starting a family, I saw red flags.

That article was very much pro Brian. How long before we hear something from Rachel?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:31 am

Sprite wrote:@Norcalgal Yup. Makes sense. I figured something along these lines was a possibility. As soon as she went from being a lawyer to going into media and holding off on starting a family, I saw red flags.

That article was very much pro Brian. How long before we hear something from Rachel?

Guessing she will stay quiet. Won’t want to become the story if she’s trying to get a hosting gig like The View.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:34 pm

I believe that to be true, just following them for so long, they were so different in their lives. He just minded his own business and continued to work and help people stay healthy.

She was always moving around from one gig to another since her season ended and sometimes in the tabloids for one reason or another.

I'm hoping they quietly move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit