SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Good for him. Now he can focus on his life and instead of this SM foolishness. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm

I saw it as well.
******** blood bath on here. May just delete insta, at least on Twitter people are clever with their insults wrote:

Welcome to the world of IG after going on the bach. It's only going to get worse especially if RS spills stuff.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I saw the comment by Arie to Wolfner about him deleting his IG. If Arie doesn't want to read negativity then that's what he should do (or turn off comments completely on his IG). Unfortunately that's how it is these days and it's not going to get any easier either as it's only the beginning part of the season.
I'm pretty sure he has turned off comments. hmmm

I still see the comments so they're still on. Honestly I think it's better to have comments turned off if it's too much to handle. I feel like the most hate/trolling is on IG in the comment feeds so may as well just post and get likes and no comments. There's this one celeb in Australia who turned off her comments years ago and never turned them back on and she gets tons of likes (more than when she had comments turned on) and none of the trolling/hate on her public IG account. Makes life simpler godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 4256136633 

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I saw the comment by Arie to Wolfner about him deleting his IG. If Arie doesn't want to read negativity then that's what he should do (or turn off comments completely on his IG). Unfortunately that's how it is these days and it's not going to get any easier either as it's only the beginning part of the season.
I'm pretty sure he has turned off comments. hmmm

I still see the comments so they're still on. Honestly I think it's better to have comments turned off if it's too much to handle. I feel like the most hate/trolling is on IG in the comment feeds so may as well just post and get likes and no comments. There's this one celeb in Australia who turned off her comments years ago and never turned them back on and she gets tons of likes (more than when she had comments turned on) and none of the trolling/hate on her public IG account. Makes life simpler godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 4256136633 

jmo
I tried to leave a comment "Hang in there" and it wouldn't let me. Poor Arie, maybe he doesn't know how to actually delete all comments. I do wonder how Insta savy he is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 pm

I still see the comments on his post but it now has "Comments on this post have been limited" at the bottom so no more comments can be made.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Any theories as to what RS is talking about? My guess: Arie changed his mind and went back to lauren?

(i really hope not though because i love becca, she's awesome)

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Here’s what RS wrote:

’m hesitant to say stuff about this since the details aren’t complete, but, a picture was posted yesterday on a private Facebook group in regards to the “Bachelor” franchise that brought up a few questions. It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie. Any reports to the contrary are false. There’s tons of wild speculation on what that could mean which will continue until you know the full story. Here’s the short version: There’s been stuff I’ve been hearing since the premiere (literally the night of the premiere) that hasn’t, shall we say, been on the up and up. I’ve seen the picture and I have it. Surprised it hasn’t been posted publicly yet. The picture itself isn’t all that revealing (just vans in a driveway), but it’s what it represents that brings up questions obviously. A source came to me yesterday morning about something going on. It’s the same source that earlier this season told me something which ended up being true, so a pretty solid source. I just need to confirm it from somewhere else. Once I get it, you’ll know. I know you want more, and you have to have all the gossip 3 seconds after it happens and what not, but that’s not the way it works. Would you rather me possibly misreport it or take the time to find out all the details and tell you once I know? I’m guessing the latter. I’m not going to give a partial story when I don’t have all the details. There are different parts to the story. When I get it confirmed, you’ll know.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm

All I know is it means that more sleuthing is needed and this may increase my interest in the show and sleuthing post season actions, moments and SM postings.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm

IA @Ladybug82  godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 4256136633  I feel like the SM activity and post-show antics of the contestants are always more entertaining than the show itself laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm

@AllAboutLove agreed.  Most seasons I feel like reading here and making SCs of the previews gives me plenty of info on what's airing, which I have no interest in actually watching.  But following SM and the casts actions and attitudes post show while the show is airing is entertaining and way more interesting, IMO.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm

oh my....a new soap opera.. "as the rose turns" giggling
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:31 pm

This is so much more exciting than the actual show! I have no reason to dislike either of his F2 unlike other seasons, so I just hope no one is hurt too badly.

Can’t wait to find out more.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues