SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 am

Previous Thread here

LeapofFaith wrote:
sdmom wrote:@LeapofFaith I looked at the filming thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4402p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
and Lauren S was eliminated at episode 2 (she reactivated her IG around 9/28). We don't know what group date was in ep 2 but I highly doubt the vineyard girl is Lauren S because of her early elimination. IMO of course.

Oh really wow thanks yes I just thought this girls chin bone structure resembles Lauren S but I guess not laugh out loud no idea

ETA I wonder where this vineyard is?? I thought LA but now thinking it could be in Tuscany right??

star_D wrote:Arie posted this on his insta story.
Who’s that girl in green? 
Meanwhile, Becca posted a story with her cat. 
ps Instastory’s timestamp could be tricky, unlike snapchat, you can post something filmed a while ago.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 5f1bd010

GuardianAngel wrote:
star_D wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
freebach wrote:Hi! Smiley I just noticed that Becca started following this guy on IG and Arie is also following him. It might be nothing but.. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 1f600 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Img_9210
Several of the girls are following him now. I wonder if he was part of a group date as in a roasting (Ashley) or similar to the the date Kaitlyn had with Schumer.

He looks like this blue shirt guy in this picture.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Dnqa7q10

Great match up! IA!  :claphands

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Bavh10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Captur18

https://www.bridgetowncomedy.com/performer/16352-brad-silnutzer/

Could he have been gone that long?

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
September 14 ·
Hey Brew friends and fans. Wanted to let y'all know we're taking a brief hiatus from the show. Our lovely Brad Davis Silnutzer went off and got a big boy job so we're going to wait until he's back from that. But don't worry, we will be back!!

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
November 14 at 9:22am ·
OMG BRAD IS ALMOST BACK IN LA AND WE CAN ALMOST HAVE ANOTHER SHOW! Until, then, though, donate to Jamie Flam's amazing kickstarter. He's a comedy and entertainment visionary and his theater will allow shows like Brew to live on forever.
DONATE!

https://www.facebook.com/brewhahacomedyshow/

mprssdbyu wrote:@star_D I can't imagine it would be Becca but the shoes are the one thing possible to sleuth in photo

sdmom wrote:Do Arie and any of the f4 have Snapchat?

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but this is Arie's friend Kristina Owen. She posted the same pic as his story on her IG. They are in Arizona.

https://instagram.com/p/BcNpDrZDGzb/
No SHV this weekend. IMO.

Interesting Becca posted a story within an hour. Did she read this board and is trying to give us clue she's not with him today?

Hi, Becca  handwave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 am

My post gets lost when switching board.
I think Kristina Owen is the one on the left. Same jeans, shirt, and bracelet.
I don't think they can be seen together in public or in front of friends before the show wraps up but who knows? laugh out loud
I am still curious about who the girl is on the right.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:41 am

@star_d you are right, Kristina is the girl on the left. But I still don't think this is the SHV weekend. Unless Kristina intentionally misleads us, which I doubt.

Alright, Becca, if you are home, can you post something to confirm? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 2498057887 pretty please?
I figure no harm in asking....

ETA I think the couple stay inside a house by themselves or with handlers, no friends or family around.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:07 am

How do we know that they haven't already had a SHV? Maybe they might have had one outside of LA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:20 am

But not only Arie posted, his friend Kristina also posted the same thing:

I just don't think Kristina would be so blatant to get Arie and Becca into trouble. But strangers things have happened so what do I know?
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Img_1027

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:09 am

sdmom wrote:But not only Arie posted, his friend Kristina also posted the same thing:

I just don't think Kristina would be so blatant to get Arie and Becca into trouble. But strangers things have happened so what do I know?
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 Img_1027

There's just no way to prove it is or isn't her. I can't see them letting him do this but I can't say anything with certainty without proof. Apparently, he decorated his tree in the last few days, too. Too bad the girl's right hand is hidden, eh? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 2498057887

Maybe a closer look at the ornaments on that tree would be fun! Kidding!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:43 am

I am a little bit worried that TPTB will stop their secret(?) meet up after they find out. dizzy
I don't get why Arie posted it though. Hugesmile They could spend their quality time together quietly without being known.

But there is always 5% chances that girl is not her. We will never know for 100% sure, Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 3806527698

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 am

I think no matter what, it's always fun to speculate!
I was thinking the sleuthing threads were so quiet but ..Boom! We have something to discuss!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 am

Mprssdbyu
 LOL, if compare those jeans, the holes are almost identical down to the rolled up bottoms! Too funny. We know she is expressive according to the yip on the motor cycle ride with her hands thrown up. Arie identified the couple (other female) and for whatever reason, Arie left off the identity of the green shirt girl! Bold. 

ETA: Green shirt girl's wardrobe has much less shield from cool weather. The Minnesota girl would probably find it pretty comfortable. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 am

LeapofFaith
I think its her check out the shoes in this ig pic! Match - IMO - and i think the jeans are a match to the other pic..also imo she likes that kind of colour jacket  yes  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 2498057887  

jmo

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 23735210
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 23966710

https://www.instagram.com/p/6_EAwovuFo/?taken-by=bkoof

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGGoX3PuCv/?taken-by=bkoof

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:55 am

Mprssdbyu
Ha Ha...@LeapofFaith Holy Crap! How far did you go back to find those photos? I swear I thought I searched through all her pics. I thought to myself..does she ever take a pic with her shoes showing? Great Job. It's so her. Well, its a great guess anyway!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 2248969230  Too funny. 

You can't blame Arie...he has no idea people are looking for holes in jeans and dirty sneakers! Her facial identity is completely hidden. I love the end of the video/insta where it says..."Misson Accompished" as they head home. Whoops! I'm smiling so big because they...all of them appear to be having a blast! If it's her, I bet she likes his new truck, too! 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 3044225749

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am

LeapofFaith @Mprssdbyu
 things you do when you are bored laugh out loud Though i had no idea that they were aloud phones on SHV or with ppl around as well?? or was this just a random meet up?? That is if its her Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues