SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 pm

More proof RS spoiler is correct then .... all 3 are single and free. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ReneeM wrote:BTW according to Mikaela's ig story, her finale viewing party's confirmed. Gatsby Bar in Toronto, people can DM her to be added to the list to get in. 19+ only because it's a bar and the drinking age in Ontario is 19.

Never heard of an F1 having a viewing party ... I’d be watching with my guy ... ready to shout it to the world ... not even i was an F1 who already broke up after ... wouldn’t want to be with a bunch of strangers for that.  
Lyndsey posted about her own finale viewing party on her IG story about 2hrs ago, people have to dm her for details.

2 days ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 5516
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcX415jjFTT/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:More proof RS spoiler is correct then .... all 3 are single and free. :yes:

Means nothing. Nothing at all. IMO Boy Lyndsey has got the part people complain about most down to a science. She's shilling everything. cantstopl

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:53 pm

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Never heard of an F1 having a viewing party ... I’d be watching with my guy ... ready to shout it to the world ... not even i was an F1 who already broke up after ... wouldn’t want to be with a bunch of strangers for that.  
Lyndsey posted about her own finale viewing party on her IG story about 2hrs ago, people have to dm her for details.

2 days ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 5516
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcX415jjFTT/?taken-by=lyndseygavin
laugh out loud I didn't even see that one, I just saw this one
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Screen16
via Lyndsey's IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:More proof RS spoiler is correct then .... all 3 are single and free. :yes:

Means nothing. Nothing at all. IMO Boy Lyndsey has got the part people complain about most down to a science. She's shilling everything. cantstopl

I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say no idea

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:02 pm

@ReneeM

most dramatic season ever tees???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I'm saying IMO the conclusion you've come to is not substantiated by fact. Just because they both say they are having parties does not mean neither of them was chosen or, even that one of them isn't with Chris or, that they will be in attendance at their party or, that one of them was ever with Chris or, anything else really. I'm saying there's a difference between sleuthing and guessing and we do not have enough facts to sleuth, at this point. As badly as some may want to know the outcome, none of us do yet. That's what I'm saying, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I'm saying IMO the conclusion you've come to is not substantiated by fact. Just because they both say they are having parties does not mean neither of them was chosen or, even that one of them isn't with Chris or, that they will be in attendance at their party or, that one of them was ever with Chris or, anything else really. I'm saying there's a difference between sleuthing and guessing and we do not have enough facts to sleuth, at this point. As badly as some may want to know the outcome, none of us do yet. That's what I'm saying, JMO.

I understood the “means nothing” part... and of course it’s unsubstantiated speculation .... it All is at this point ... regardless of who we think F1 is... its just a bunch of opinionated jibber jabber coming from both sides, myself included... and it’s the same each and every season IMO

I want to know what you meant about Lindsey and complaining and shilling???

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Do we know if the ATFR has been filmed yet or when it was?

I'm also still curious about the alleged sighting from the Twitter fan of Chris and Mik before the RS spoiler came out.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Well maybe Chris will post his own viewing party laugh out loud

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 am

northernviewer wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I understood the “means nothing” part... and of course it’s unsubstantiated speculation .... it All is at this point ... regardless of who we think F1 is... its just a bunch of opinionated jibber jabber coming from both sides, myself included... and it’s the same each and every season IMO

I want to know what you meant about Lindsey and complaining and shilling???

So sorry Northernviewer, I misunderstood. On other sites, people complain about contestants selling or, promoting things (shilling). It's kinda silly really because that's the whole point of going on these crazy shows and working around the clock on social media to raise your profile - for lots of people. I don't see anything wrong with it. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am

Jessie has updated her blog again. She explains that
her issues with intimacy stem from having issues with vulnerability. Oh my goodness, can't even imagine how difficult her life was in the last decade! Poor thing! Very understandable.

https://www.jjessiebaker.com/new-blog/2017/12/7/secrets-out

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99