SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:14 pm

notarose wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:IMO Mikaela has a good shot at Bachelorette USA IF she is single.
That would be an interesting crossover if, as you say, she is single.

this is not how US bach are working. they love their recycled contestants and even go back years behind to find their bach............. i do not think they will ever consider to take a canadian girl... no no

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:25 pm

HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:IMO Mikaela has a good shot at Bachelorette USA IF she is single.

this is not how US bach are working. they love their recycled contestants and even go back years behind to find their bach............. i do not think they will ever consider to take a canadian girl... no no

They've had lots of Canadians on and she wouldn't be the first Bachelorette from Canada but, I see your point.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:

Didn't they already have 2.  Jillian Harris and Kaitlyn Bristowe Bachelorettes I meant but there have been MANY Canadian contestants on Bach USA

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:

Didn't they already have 2.  Jillian Harris and Kaitlyn Bristowe Bachelorettes I meant but there have been MANY Canadian contestants on Bach USA

Thinking the only way they would consider someone from Chris’ season would be if CA decided to discontinue their own series. I did wonder why they kept bringing on US Bach alum on every After Show epi and very few past season CA contestants so who knows, maybe ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:

Thinking the only way they would consider someone from Chris’ season would be if CA decided to discontinue their own series. I did wonder why they kept bringing on US Bach alum on every After Show epi and very few past season CA contestants so who knows, maybe ...
I kept thinking that it is Mikaela that is being groomed as the next ette. No matter what country she appears in. The way she is promoting the show or even how much self advertising she's doing on IG.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:21 am

jojo47 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:How about Mikaela? Is she still following bachcan?

She is really the only one promoting the show right now. This won't be a popular comment, but is she interested in being the next B'ette?

I've been saying this for a while. She is pimping herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 am

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

She is really the only one promoting the show right now. This won't be a popular comment, but is she interested in being the next B'ette?

it is not working that way with canada franchise. all the leads are new. On top of it, they sold every bach material or items a month ago I think.

One franchise per year and sometimes every 2 years.

also chris said he is not SM oriented and made it clear week one of his annoucement or premiere. he posted 19 posts during the full season and nothing about the show except the yoga pic and the premiere... so we can rule out chris about promoting the show

jmo

I realize there has never been a recycled lead & it hasn't been their practice, but one never knows if there's the chance of a change. Just a thought & JMO.

Just because they haven't done it this way in the past, doesn't mean they won't do it in the future. They could also be playing her as they have done with plenty of people in the US franchise.  no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:

They have had Canadian contestants and Canadian leads....Jillian, Kaitlyn and Jesse Palmer. Palmer was when they were still casting new people and both Jilly and Kaitlyn were recycled from the US show. They don't recycle from the Canadian version although now that they are doing the Winter games with an international cast you never know.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:02 am

Sprite wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:How about Mikaela? Is she still following bachcan?

I've been saying this for a while. She is pimping herself.
I totally agree. It is coming off as that way, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 am

Can't wait for the winter games one. Should be interesting I HOPE something different

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:04 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:

They have had Canadian contestants and Canadian leads....Jillian, Kaitlyn and Jesse Palmer. Palmer was when they were still casting new people and both Jilly and Kaitlyn were recycled from the US show. They don't recycle from the Canadian version although now that they are doing the Winter games with an international cast you never know.
I forgot about Palmer. Yea, with the Winter Games, IMO, it's entirely possible that Mikaela could be on either the USA or Canadian ettes. IMO, Lyndsey and Chris can watch?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:05 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Can't wait for the winter games one. Should be interesting I HOPE something different
Will be interesting to see how they pull it off. Do we know if any of this season's girls going to be on it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99