SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:@sdmom Lauren's outfit is different on her LCD, so maybe MTP. Your coat pics seem like a match to me though. At least we know she likes that color and length. Thanks for posting those! Maybe Arie is standing on a step or has boots on.
We have this for Lauren's LCD so what is Becca's?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Image_zpswwkxmq9z

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Image_zpsah98acno

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1269217

matched up to this posted on Dec 12:

sdmom wrote:Matching shoes and jackets? If so, I think this is her LCD.

https://instagram.com/p/-74_dEpCoK/

(Lauren on the left)
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Img_1047

My tv

( color might be a bit off)
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Img_1111

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1269033

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Could the pic below match to the coat on HTD for Becca:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Image_zpsq03dqxit
LB's sc from screencap thread

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2018-013
my SC from the HTD epi

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2018-014

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:07 pm

^ I don’t think so. The HTD coat seems grayish but the LCD/MTP looks more green to my untrained eyes.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 pm

Agree with @SDmom
They appear different colors or maybe the lighting is so different that is what makes it appear that way.  Plus one appears cinched at the waist and the other more blocked.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:47 am

Do we have an actual LCD activity for Becca? Or is the sc above of them at the pallace or ?? all we have????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 am

grace8136 wrote:@sdmom Lauren's outfit is different on her LCD, so maybe MTP. Your coat pics seem like a match to me though. At least we know she likes that color and length. Thanks for posting those! Maybe Arie is standing on a step or has boots on.
@grace8136, I know I am behind, but not understanding what you are saying Grace. Lauren has the Machu Picchu LCD and Becca is meeting Arie at the building/palace, correct??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
@grace8136, I know I am behind, but not understanding what you are saying Grace.  Lauren has the Machu Picchu LCD and Becca is meeting Arie at the building/palace, correct??

I just thought she looked too short for Becca, but after you and SDmom posted the coats, I assume it is her.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 pm

I think as far as LCD goes, so far, we only have Lauren in Machu Picchu (matching shoes, and I think @grace8136 also matched the shoes while she was unspoiled). The girl that's with Arie at the building/palace, is too short to be Becca. So, it could be Lauren's MTP. However, the coat seems to match Becca's; it could be her LCD or her MTP. We are not really sure, so we need to watch the upcoming previews for more clues to determine who that girl is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 am

Did anyone catch the new promo that appeared During WG ?, I think one shot maybe is from when Arie goes to Virginia,  you can see Lauren standig with here arms cross and happens right after the backshot of Becca's ex walking.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:21 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Did anyone catch the new promo that appeared During WG ?, I think one shot maybe is from when Arie goes to Virginia,  you can see Lauren standig with here arms cross and happens right after the backshot of Becca's ex walking.

Here’s the promo.
umngirl wrote:Here’s the preview that was shown last night.

https://streamable.com/y1e62

ETA This is the best I can do at 1 : 24 Mark. Sorry it’s so dark

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 14f86c10

EETA I lightened it

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Cb433310

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:01 pm

@LiboLRC @sdmom her parents' house is red brick and that looks like stucco. It's a weird cap for them to have randomly thrown in though. There's white stucco at the FRC location. I wonder if it's possible that she showed up and couldn't go through with it? We still haven't found out why he had his heart ripped open. Plus, sitting at the table in the Oasis, she said she didn't know if she could stay.

When she was upset, talking to a producer after the RC in Paris, Bekah was shocked that Chelsea didn't get a rose, but I'm not so sure that Lauren was. I think she knew Becca was her only real competition and was worried about her. I can't imagine that Arie wouldn't have told her she didn't need to worry in the FS though. There are caps of Arie closing the car door at the FRC, so they both must show up at the FRC, but could the cap you posted be her telling him she can't do it? Surely not? IDK, Caroline's "I know what you did." and him liking Lauren's pics right away, maybe what Caroline "knows" is that the proposal was never geniune?

There's another new cap with a pool in the background. Arie says "...in Peru!" Not sure, but I think his shirt might match to the one he has on for Lauren's FSD. He's all excited, so I wonder what the beginning of the sentence was. I'll make a cap to compare shirts.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:Did anyone catch the new promo that appeared During WG ?, I think one shot maybe is from when Arie goes to Virginia,  you can see Lauren standig with here arms cross and happens right after the backshot of Becca's ex walking.

Here’s the promo.
umngirl wrote:Here’s the preview that was shown last night.

https://streamable.com/y1e62

ETA This is the best I can do at 1 : 24 Mark. Sorry it’s so dark

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 14f86c10

EETA I lightened it

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Cb433310

I agree with @grace8136 that this is probably not in Virginia.  I posted several days ago that the weather in Virginia was in the 30's that week when we were discussing a screencap of her in a sweater.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604p360-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1287462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria