SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:07 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@Lucas15 thanks!  I don’t take RS’s spoiler as gospel. He’s been wrong before up to airing of proposal (Des/Chris)  How do we know Arie told her no? I think she told him no. He still had to put her in a car either way.  JMO.
I'm still waiting for Brooke to come back laugh out loud. Put the spoilers aside and sleuth, see what we come up with. Those words MF said "you think you know". Something had to happen to come to a Becca choice.

Arie wasn't into Becca Before the ex arrived, while the ex was there or after the ex. *IMO*
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm

pbmax wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:@Lucas15 thanks!  I don’t take RS’s spoiler as gospel. He’s been wrong before up to airing of proposal (Des/Chris)  How do we know Arie told her no? I think she told him no. He still had to put her in a car either way.  JMO.
Im still waiting Brooke to come back laugh out loud Put the spoilers aside and sleuth, see what we come up with. Those words MF said "you think you know". Something had to happen to come to a Becca choice.

Arie wasn't into Becca Before the ex arrived, while the ex was there or after the ex. *IMO*

:Chris: agrees with the bolded.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Sorry for the duplicate.  Chris really agrees.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm

I am wondering if these screencaps are from the last episode in Cusco. 
I am finding a lot of those green and white dollar sign thingies in Cusco hotels, but can't figure out what they mean.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Enhance

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Not try to offend anyone, but Can we focus on SC sleuthing in this thread, please? We have so many threads discussing/speculating why and what, I’d like to have a place where we can be more objective in finding clues and putting pieces together. I have so much admiration for the hard work and dedication of the great sleuthers !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:49 pm

@"sdmom
Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to keep it on sleuthing screencaps as much as possible. It makes it easier for us not to have to flip back and forth pages and continue repeat the same photos too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 pm

I'm starting to think Lauren leaves at F3, I know we see their evening date but what if he's getting ready to shoot another date or shooting B roll in that shirt with the white dots and she comes to tell him she can't do this and leaves. This would explain why we're seeing the WTA before the overnights and why Kendall wasn't there because she's actually the default F2 and Lauren wouldn't be there because she ultimately ended up being his pick. So he picks Becca because they have the stronger relationship at the end, until he can't stop thinking about Lauren of course. Would also make more sense for Lauren to "take him back" and her parents being ok with it if she was the one to run away rather than being rejected at F2

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm starting to think Lauren leaves at F3, I know we see their evening date but what if he's getting ready to shoot another date or shooting B roll in that shirt with the white dots and she comes to tell him she can't do this and leaves. This would explain why we're seeing the WTA before the overnights and why Kendall wasn't there because she's actually the default F2 and Lauren wouldn't be there because she ultimately ended up being his pick. So he picks Becca because they have the stronger relationship at the end, until he can't stop thinking about Lauren of course. Would also make more sense for Lauren to "take him back" and her parents being ok with it if she was the one to run away rather than being rejected at F2

Except we have a SC of her at Machu Picchu which is LCD location.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm starting to think Lauren leaves at F3, I know we see their evening date but what if he's getting ready to shoot another date or shooting B roll in that shirt with the white dots and she comes to tell him she can't do this and leaves. This would explain why we're seeing the WTA before the overnights and why Kendall wasn't there because she's actually the default F2 and Lauren wouldn't be there because she ultimately ended up being his pick. So he picks Becca because they have the stronger relationship at the end, until he can't stop thinking about Lauren of course. Would also make more sense for Lauren to "take him back" and her parents being ok with it if she was the one to run away rather than being rejected at F2

Except we have a SC of her at Machu Picchu which is LCD location.

Are we sure that's Lauren though, you can't see the girls face, I need to go slueth Lauren and Kendell's butts giggling

Mikesgirl83

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 pm

It makes no sense to me that Lauren leaves. We would have a promo of Arie crying, like we did on Ali's and Des's season, and the press release and promos would be teasing it. The promo already shows the three girls standing there at the F3 ceremony, so the only thing that would be possible for her to leave during the ceremony or during the final week.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Oh you're right I forgot we do see the 3 of them there ok, never mind

Mikesgirl83

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 pm

Personally, if she leaves--if, I speculate it would be during the last episode. Not during the FD episode.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Unless he sends Becca off in the limo, there are 2 girls at the FRC. Also the first part, "...I'm angry he's here.." is a VO, the second about his heart being ripped open isn't. He is saying it in his FRC suit.

at 3:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4AmNHn-NRw

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria