SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:44 am

sdmom wrote:If Arie met Jason last week, would that give TPTB enough time to add that SC to this week’s episode?

I'm pretty sure that's enough time for them to insert it in the previews. I don't think they need much time, someone can CMIIW.

@Aunties_Love thanks for the map.

I need a recap as I'm getting confused.

What do we think is happening in those caps with Arie walking down the street? Is it possible he visited Lauren or Becca like Sean visited Catherine? Why is Arie in that area?

IA that this has to be the same time, same clothes. Great catch @grace8136. I just can't get that umbrella out of my head as a golf umbrella and nothing against Peru but do they have those types of umbrella's in Peru? It looks so American to me.

grace8136 wrote:Looks like the same brown boots on the sectional cap and umbrella cap. It looks sunny when he opens the door and walks out (without his coat), but the umbrella cap could be on his way there, not after. Same 2 shirts, jeans and boots is a lot for this not to be at the same time imo. Also, the pea jacket at Lauren's gate looks longer than the blazer he has on in the umbrella cap to me.

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 68344c00-d626-4a91-b00f-77fcf24e992a_zpsoaow4mpp101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 637b2a57-530a-4c83-8b8d-94360a8cdce4_zpslif72ndn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6g7J5fTPdI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:45 pm

@GuardianAngel.  I believe the girls were both in that hotel somewhere.  Because it is in VERY close proximity to where Arie is staying in the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco.

We have SC's of Becca saying goodnight to Arie from the doors of the Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa as I matched the glass doors and burgandy/brown facade around the door:

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Image257
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Image256
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1291294

to this sc of the hotel that I took using google satelite map:
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Casa_s10
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Image210

Those lights are sleuthed by me as being on the side of the Belmond Hotel Monasterio which is immediately next door to the JW Marriott, and the Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa is immediately next door to the Belmond.

I believe that what we are seeing is Becca saying goodnight to Arie after their evening portion of the LCD in Cusco.

Hope this helps?

As far as the umbrella pic that we have, IMO, it could very well be from when Arie went to Seattle. The only golf course in Kirkland that I can see that has birch, cottonwood, fir trees is the Willows Run Golf Course in Kirkland.
http://willowsrun.com/

I still can't find the exact path and thinking I need to go back to the satelite pic of the course to find it as I did for the hotels in Cusco.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Thank you, good job!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:40 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks!

That umbrella has me confused, as does him wearing the same clothes he has on during the supposed break up s/cap sleuthed by @grace8136 which appears to be a sunny day. You can see the patio/walkway out the doors, nothing looks wet.

Watch, they won't even show it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

I hope we can figure those pictures out before next Monday/Tuesday!

Remember the poster who helped us identify Rachel and Bryan’s SHV?where are you? We need you!

Finally, I am resorting to my sleuthing #101, ASK and hopefully we will receive:

Arie, Lauren,Becca, if you are reading here, please please give us a hint! When and where is the last SHV ? When and where is that umbrella picture? If you help us, I promise I will never snark in any if you !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm

@sdmom Nice ask! I have checked every inch of Bryan/Rachel's SHV to compare, even the plant in the reflection in B/R's SH but nothing at all matches. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Just a thought about the clothes. It was several weeks between the break up and what is being considered as a visit to Jason. He could be wearing the same clothes... he certainly had time to get them washed up.

I mean after all I have certain tops and jeans that I love the fit on me and I do tend to wear them often. Same with shoes.

It could be a coincidence that he has on the same clothes!

After all some of the SC's of the season have determined who the girls were by looking at their SM and finding specific shoes or jeans that they had worn in other pics.

IMO and FWIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Arie walking down that alley way reminded me of the alley wall kiss with Emily whipped

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:20 pm

There's a new Us Weekly article that claims Arie broke up with Becca at her actual house but that can't be the case because we think wherever he broke up with her, it was raining right? It wasn't raining in Minnesota around the time RS claims Arie ended things with her. We think it was at a SHV visit right? He only went to Lauren's actual house to rekindle things correct?
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Not everything these magazines say is true. Heck, most of the stuff that comes out of Mills mouth is not true. IMO And I don't even want to mention RS. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Not everything these magazines say is true. Heck, most of the stuff that comes out of Mills mouth is not true. IMO And I don't even want to mention RS. Rolling Eyes

I'm surprised RS didn't get the CH sit down with the 3 parties, about the cameras following them around.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:56 pm

kmick0890 wrote:There's a new Us Weekly article that claims Arie broke up with Becca at her actual house but that can't be the case because we think wherever he broke up with her, it was raining right? It wasn't raining in Minnesota around the time RS claims Arie ended things with her. We think it was at a SHV visit right? He only went to Lauren's actual house to rekindle things correct?

We think the break up occurred in a safe house where Arie is sitting on a couch, with a blue shirt on. He gets up and walks out the door, where it's sunny and no evidence of rain anywhere. There is what I think a VO of someone crying. The camera pans to a hallway with another couch at the end. (sleuthed Arie's back pack sitting on that couch) It appears this is happening all at the same place. IMO I'm not convinced of that but not important ATM.

The rain/umbrella walking along a path, has not been sleuthed yet. He has the same clothes on.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604p648-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria