SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I was in Seattle February 16-19. There were periods of rain every day on the 16th-18th.
Well, this says otherwise and that is what I was going by.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/seattle/historic?month=2&year=2018

I’m just giving you my personal experience. On the 16th, it rained off and on from 10am to 6pm. I wasn’t outside after that time. On the 17th, it rained until about 11am. And on the 18th it rained and even snowed from about 11am to 1:30pm.
So, I guess any information I could of gotten off of that site is wrong then.....Seems REALLY weird that it can't be trusted but ok.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, this says otherwise and that is what I was going by.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/seattle/historic?month=2&year=2018

I’m just giving you my personal experience. On the 16th, it rained off and on from 10am to 6pm. I wasn’t outside after that time. On the 17th, it rained until about 11am. And on the 18th it rained and even snowed from about 11am to 1:30pm.
So, I guess any information I could of gotten off of that site is wrong then.....

Or you could both be right. Different areas of the city may have had different weather. I was driving down Wonderland Rd. in London ON years ago ... and I am not kidding ... on the left side it was raining and on the right side where I was it was dry! The yellow dividing line on the road was like the border. It was rather amazing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So, I guess any information I could of gotten off of that site is wrong then.....

Or you could both be right. Different areas of the city may have had different weather. I was driving down Wonderland Rd. in London ON years ago ... and I am not kidding ... on the left side it was raining and on the right side where I was it was dry! The yellow dividing line on the road was like the border. It was rather amazing.
So true. I guess around the water as we know Kirkland is, that can be even more prevelent. Heck, little town Penticton where I grew up has the same results as it's bordered by 2 lakes one on each end so a 4km span between them can have 3 different weather systems go through it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:36 am

I remember Arie taking a picture with Wells in the airport. I wonder if that he was coming back from Seattle when he possibly met with Jason.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 am

I think it was an IG story from Arie so it disappears, but Wells posted it on his page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHnz--AcbE/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I think it was an IG story from Arie so it disappears, but Wells posted it on his page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHnz--AcbE/

I think you're right that it was an IG story, I just remember seeing a pic of them together.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:04 am

I thought that was when he came back from his last NY press tour.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:11 am

If Arie met Jason last week, would that give TPTB enough time to add that SC to this week’s episode?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 am

kmick0890 wrote:I remember Arie taking a picture with Wells in the airport. I wonder if that he was coming back from Seattle when he possibly met with Jason.

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 2018-028

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHnz--AcbE/?taken-by=wellsadams

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 am

havadrpepper wrote:I thought that was when he came back from his last NY press tour.

It was.  These are all from the same time period.  The pic was also part of his IG story.

ETA:  IMO Wells posted the second picture on Feb 12 becasue it was a Monday.  He was doing his part to support Bach nation.  They're outfits are the same and match from the previously posted pic on Feb. 7, just different angles and in one sitting, the other standing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:49 am

RS said that Becca has already filmed stuf In Minnesota, and in US Magazine it says that Arie didn't do well in the break-up, what if this in Minnesota to have some kind of closure?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 am

@LiboLRC - RS and US Magazine; two great sources of unreliable gossip. Like the old expression goes, "take with a grain of salt." Unless TPTB choose to show us, and who knows about that, it is unlikely we will ever know the real truth of what happened. I am sure it is not a "pretty" scenario in any case. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria