SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:12 am

Didn't Peter say he was not interested in finding someone through The Bachelor ? I don't know whether I can see Becca matched with him - but ......
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lolo26 Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 am

@CHO He said this on the Morning breath, back in November!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Courtney Lundy · 1 month ago
While Peter won't be gracing us with his presence on The Bachelor Winter Games, revealing to Us Magazine that "Reality TV is not something that I want to pursue at this time," he explained to Elite Daily what his thoughts are on Bachelor in Paradise:

Things like Paradise, no, not really my thing. As far as becoming the Bachelor at some point, [it's] still not part of the life that I have right now, but if it were offered in the future, I’d think about it.
https://www.narcity.com/gossip/peter-from-the-bachelorette-just-revealed-if-he-will-be-on-bachelor-in-paradise-in-2018

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Thank you Lolo26 and GuardianAngel. So doesn't it sound like he won't be an extra on Becca's season - despite the Mike Strahan comments - gap tooth attraction ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm

I know this is an unpopular opnion but I would love for Peter pete to show up
because:
1) eye candy
2) he will bring the drama
3) and more of this:
edit: removed the gif since it seemed to offend some members in here.

PS: I might end up totally hating him if he gets on the show like it has happened before with many others laugh out loud

Last edited by missnana on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 pm

No dinner for me tonight. I am nauseous now. 
Just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:22 pm

CHO wrote:Thank you Lolo26  and GuardianAngel.      So doesn't it sound like he won't be an extra on Becca's season - despite the Mike Strahan comments - gap tooth attraction ?

still not part of the life that I have right now, but if it were offered in the future, I’d think about it.

He said if offered he'd think about it. I'm speculating he gets on Becca's show, ends up F2 again, like Nick, then goes on to be TB.

I would love to see him have something in common with Nick. Smiley

https://www.narcity.com/gossip/peter-from-the-bachelorette-just-revealed-if-he-will-be-on-bachelor-in-paradise-in-2018

achelor alum (and two-time Bachelorette runner-up and Bachelor in Paradise contestant) Nick Viall stepped up to be Kraus’ sounding board. The fellow Wisconsin native “happened to call me and say, ‘Hey, I know you’re going through a hard time,’” he reveals. “I was like, ‘What do you think of this? Do you appreciate the experience?’ He was appreciative and happy for it. Gave some really great words of advice that I’ll keep between he and I. It was good. It was a good conversation with him.”

But when he talks like this he makes my head hurt, and I think he'll never do it because he doesn't want a long term relationship.

But he did consider the benefits. “Hopefully you find love,” he says. “There’s a lot of fun — some of my closets friends are from the show. But there are cons too. I feel like you lose control and I’m definitely a control freak. There’d be a lot I wouldn’t have final say on, and that would be hard for me.”

Guaranteeing a happily ever after weighed on him, too. “As far as proposal, yeah I’m worried that at the end of it I wouldn’t necessarily be able to, but it’s not that I don’t want to,” Kraus, who said on the show he wants “to do that once in my life” says. “This is kind of part of my thought process, if i did get to the end and I do really, truly like somebody but for some reason I can’t just say this is for sure that person, I don’t want it to be the same outcome again. People are forgiving once. I don’t know if they’re forgiving twice.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Just my thoughts -- I think he most likely wants a long term relationship - maybe not ready to actively look for it now. I think his real worry if he went on The Bachelor/Bachelorette is just to let it go and propose. Especially difficult if he feels forced to propose and he knows it's not real. But if he finds he is in love - or thinks he is -- will he still worry because he has been rushed and how do you "know" for sure ? .
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:32 am

The whole idea of the show is to meet someone and hopefully fall in love and propose. If he doesn't think he can do that, and not take that chance for fear of not wanting to propose, then stop with the I might, I'll think about it, I can't go on BIP, If offered TB I'll think about it yada yada. You either want to do it or you don't knowing what's expected. MO I can't see him ever wanting to be TB for fear of the backlash, even though he had more support than any contestant I've seen in a long time. However, I'll keep watching him. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:03 am

I heard a rumor that peter is dating someone on the dl

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 am

TeamArie_ wrote:I heard a rumor that peter is dating someone on the dl

What is dl?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:21 am

@Rolly down low means dating someone secretly

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya