SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:14 am

Interesting. I noted someone he had a past relationship that erased him from her IG during and immediately after the season now has this: Followed by worthpersonaltraining  right under their profile or bio.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 pm

TeamArie_ wrote:@Rolly down low means dating someone secretly

thumbsup I feel so old when I ask these questions. lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Rolly wrote:
TeamArie_ wrote:@Rolly down low means dating someone secretly

thumbsup  I feel so old when I ask these questions. lolpanda

Don't feel old. I'm right there with you. I don't understand the language used by the younger generation at all!

handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The whole idea of the show is to meet someone and hopefully fall in love and propose. If he doesn't think he can do that, and not take that chance for fear of not wanting to propose, then stop with the I might, I'll think about it, I can't go on BIP, If offered TB I'll think about it yada yada. You either want to do it or you don't knowing what's expected. MO I can't see him ever wanting to be TB for fear of the backlash, even though he had more support than any contestant I've seen in a long time. However, I'll keep watching him. Smiley
"The whole idea of the show is to meet someone and hopefully fall in love and propose." I agree whole wholeheartedly with this statement. This is why we romantics watch- right?.  I believe this is why Becca is there. So many men ( I believe more than women) come on the show for the fame- maybe the largest number. We are wanting to view that true heart that is open to and can be moved by real love. Becca does not need another Arie with a wandering eye and lack of ability to commit for the long run. She does not need someone like her ex who has good looks and endless muscles but who wants his career and fame more than her. ( It appears he had a whole year to come and propose but he waits till she is on the Bachelorette- why? Could it be more publicity? He did get that.) Also, this is supposed to be all about Becca- not who could be matched with her friends - I refuse to think on that. I use to look forward to watching the show.Then we started to see more about villains and conflict and not see the real romance going on. They show so little of it that the show loses its real purpose. They have lost the concept that their ratings might be higher if they stuck to the real reason for the show.It would be great if this season was different. Will it?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 pm

@just me IA however they will never IMHO focus on the love story.

If Peter was cast, he wouldn't be cast for Becca IMO, he'd be cast because they want the drama of a former contestant coming back, like they have so many times in the past.

I wonder why he is apparently dating quietly and not being proud and happy of his new love interest. I'll answer that, because he's not sure. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:16 pm

He likes pics of  Maddie Devaux but doesn't follow her?? She follows ppl from bach nation.

Edit: Followed and unfollowed a Hooters girl

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:33 pm

I’m not that big of a fan of proposals on this show, especially after last season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:42 pm

@albean99 I’m not either, but then there’s Des/Chris. Best one ever, imo. Sometimes there’s magic. Sometimes, not.

Maybe Becca will have that. All depends on who’s there for her. I really hope someone is!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:58 pm

TeamArie_ wrote:He likes pics of  Maddie Devaux but doesn't follow her?? She follows ppl from bach nation.

Edit:  Followed and unfollowed a Hooters girl

My opinion of him hasn't changed, he's so flipping weird.

Is this his IG business or is it joint with someone else? I find it strange the last person he followed was Elan and no other bach people that I could see.

https://www.instagram.com/hivesocialapp/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TeamArie_ wrote:He likes pics of  Maddie Devaux but doesn't follow her?? She follows ppl from bach nation.

Edit:  Followed and unfollowed a Hooters girl

My opinion of him hasn't changed, he's so flipping weird.

Is this his IG business or is it joint with someone else? I find it strange the last person he followed was Elan and no other bach people that I could see.

https://www.instagram.com/hivesocialapp/?hl=en

He’s an investor in this app. He didn’t create it. I don’t believe he runs that IG account.

On another note, he has another boot camp on April 7th. I never though he’d go on Becca’s season but I believe the chances of it happening are basically 0 right now. JMO

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 pm

the Garrett mystery guy intrigued me  giggling . Found Garrett Johnson on Linkedin.Director of growth and Strategy at Union ( a start-up company). Can someone pls bring over his profile from Linkedin? i had troubles signing in rn . But he is there in a younger and longer hair version of him..laugh out loud

i think he could be the one with green band unID guy on Dodgeball Date. No luck yet on IG and FB. Luckily, he got mentioned several times on twitter.

CO founder of a startup company called 1776.

https://twitter.com/search?q=garrett%20johnson%201776&src=typd

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CrrwHuGWgAAge12

esp here and here :

https://twitter.com/search?q=garrett%20johnson%201776&src=typd (an enlarged pic from this angle of this face would be so helpful to compare with the snippet we have of DB date IMO)

he does look like the unID guy on DB date to me (supposed FIR ?). the shape of the ear, eyebrows, jaw, nose and hair color could be match IMO.

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Name610

credit: @star_D

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836

credit : @AllAboutLove

from : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

i'll let you guys dig deeper about this guy. had to skip out shortly  Praying .

He may or may not be on the show. but if he is not..i have enjoyed his cute face immensely..he is so my type!  giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:33 pm

Wow! That really does look like him! I think he might be a winner as in the actual Garrett. How on earth are y’all so good at finding these guys laugh out loud. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya