SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm

lovelaughgrace wrote:i think i found leo-
leandro dottavio

Awesome find!!!
He looks super handsome with short hair and less facial hair!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:29 pm

lovelaughgrace wrote:i think i found leo-
leandro dottavio
I think it’s a match Smiley

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 8b6d6c10

Video from the link in his profile:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 pm

This photo really looks like the one in the dodgeball date, IMO.  Nice find. source
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MV5BMDYyNGUxMWMtNDJjMi00YzMyLTk0ODUtZDMwZTM4OGRkZTJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU1MDI3ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1378,1000_AL_

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

That definitely looks like him! Wow there’s a lot of famous guys on this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:22 pm

He also was an athlete at UCLA--3x letter winner for baseball and 4x letter winner for swimming.  Quite a resume!  link

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:48 pm

His middle name is Fabian and he looks like a Fabio not a Momoa

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This photo really looks like the one in the dodgeball date, IMO.  Nice find. source
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MV5BMDYyNGUxMWMtNDJjMi00YzMyLTk0ODUtZDMwZTM4OGRkZTJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU1MDI3ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1378,1000_AL_
He's pretty sexy here, IMO. I'm not digging the short hair on him, though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:47 pm

More guys released by RS:

Jordan Kimball: 25, Crystal River, FL. Model in case you couldn’t tell. He was on the first group date of the season. Has an ex back home that’s already speaking out about how he told her he left for an “acting gig” but never told her he was going on the “Bachelorette.” She claims they met after he’d already applied which in her head makes it more acceptable, I guess? Seems real serious with these two. Her name is Jasmine, she lives in Florida, and I’m guessing depending on how relevant Jordan becomes to this season, this girl will start talking to more people, although her story seems a bit flimsy. Guess we’ll have to wait to hear more. She’s already started chirping. Just giving you a heads up.

Facebook – Jordan Kimball
Twitter – @Mr__Right_Now_ (double underscore after Mr)
Instagram – jordan__kimball (double underscore)

Jason Tartick: 29, originally from Buffalo, NY but moved to Seattle, WA in the last year for work. A banker for Key Bank in Seattle. Got his MBA from the University of Rochester in 2016. Undergrad was at SUNY Geneseo where he also played soccer.

Instagram – jason_tartick
LinkedIn – Jason Tartick

Leo Dottavio: 31, Studio City, CA. Actor. Has an IMDB page. Played baseball at UCLA before finishing college at Cal State Stanislaus with a Bachelor’s in Business Management in 2009.

Facebook – Leo Dottavio
Instagram – leofdot
LinkedIn – Leo Dottavio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Can someone update me, how many of the 28 guys are left to identify? They are down to 18 now....is there a rose ceremony today?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:17 pm

How many of the guys did y’all find first? I noticed RS gave the board no credit for Leo today. As he likes to say, even if he had info first, y’all actually named him before blogger boy. He should give the Sleuthers here credit.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Rolly wrote:Can someone update me, how many of the 28 guys are left to identify? They are down to 18 now....is there a rose ceremony today?
Week 4 just started so they still have a group date this week.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Rolly wrote:Can someone update me, how many of the 28 guys are left to identify? They are down to 18 now....is there a rose ceremony today?
Week 4 just started so they still have a group date this week.
and we will likely have another ID this week as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya