SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Todd says "over" in this... does it match with the voice that says "Goodbye" in the preview at FRC ending? question

It sounds like Todd to me in both but maybe it's my wishful thinking  question

Credit: @The Bachelorette Australia

Note: I noticed Ali liked this IG post that has Todd in it. Considering he had followed her on IG and likes Taite's pics I'd say things are good between them post-show.

Yeah I think so too but I'll be paying attention to both Todd and Rob's voice tonight - one of them is F2 IMO.  I'm still thinking Matty J heartbroken F2 edit for Todd but here are a LOT of Rob SCs so he'd be the next most likely IMO as per early Sportsbet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 am

There is a lot of smooching with the guys. She is having a ball kissing all those guys!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:40 am

Enough wrote:There is a lot of smooching with the guys. She is having a ball kissing all those guys!

I know right!  Can't blame her though - I'd be exactly the same.  Might as well go all in or why bother.  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Ali is sobbing in the FRC. Could the F1 didn't accept the rose??

No I think she's just sad because she knows it means she won't get to have sex with Todd. laugh out loud JMO

@Bobette honestly I can't blame her. I'd be sobbing too if I gave up on that. Did you see those kissing SCs  Embarressed! :fanningfan smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1105969562
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Ali is sobbing in the FRC. Could the F1 didn't accept the rose??

No I think she's just sad because she knows it means she won't get to have sex with Todd. laugh out loud JMO

@Bobette honestly I can't blame her. I'd be sobbing too if I gave up on that. Did you see those kissing SCs  Embarressed! :fanningfan smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1105969562

Indeed I did. Feeling a little light headed after being subjected to them TBH.  giggling

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Todd says "over" in this... does it match with the voice that says "Goodbye" in the preview at FRC ending? question

It sounds like Todd to me in both but maybe it's my wishful thinking  question

Credit: @The Bachelorette Australia

Note: I noticed Ali liked this IG post that has Todd in it. Considering he had followed her on IG and likes Taite's pics I'd say things are good between them post-show.

Yeah I think so too but I'll be paying attention to both Todd and Rob's voice tonight - one of them is F2 IMO.  I'm still thinking Matty J heartbroken F2 edit for Todd but here are a LOT of Rob SCs so he'd be the next most likely IMO as per early Sportsbet.

Todd gave me Richie vibes as well early on and I could always see him having F3 spot like Richie did (perhaps the 3 flowers Todd put in his latest IG post is a sign for that). 

Definitely will have to look at SB and other betting places to see if it supports sleuthing. IA about Rob for potential F2 (only others I can think of are Bill, maybe Charlie?). 

One thing I have some doubt about Todd as F2 is if he is then following her on IG and liking Taite's pics etc isn't usually what F2s do even if they are fine and happy. Then again, Todd may be a saint and just that nice! Still, I recall Richie/F3 was much more like how Todd's SM is like, even Todd's PerthNow article is so much like how Richie's pre-season media article about him was like.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:03 am

F3 is a good spot for the next Lead to bow out IMO - F2 Leads bring more baggage into their own season. Could see Todd going at F3 and everyone being outraged like they were with Tara.

[NB: Just a heads up that this whole season is basically going to be me looking for signs that Todd is next Lead and hoping they don't waste too much screentime on Ali and Taite. laugh out loud]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:14 am

Then again, Rob likes Taite's pics and vice versa so throw that theory out laugh out loud Only one not liking Taite's pics is Charlie but doesn't sound like his voice? Hmmm....

One thing about SM activity. Now that I think of it, Rob was MIA from my sleuthing him and not as active on SM like Taite and Todd have been post-filming (activity liking things around Sep 7). 

So could be something? The info they focused on him about his ex wasn't very F2 like considering Todd's. Will keep sleuthing and yes to matching voices! Goodbye! laugh out loud what a great line almost as good as "Hello" I am your new bachie (if Todd)  :halo:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:16 am

Bobette wrote:F3 is a good spot for the next Lead to bow out IMO - F2 Leads bring more baggage into their own season.  Could see Todd going at F3 and everyone being outraged like they were with Tara.  

[NB: Just a heads up that this whole season is basically going to be me looking for signs that Todd is next Lead and hoping they don't waste too much screentime on Ali and Taite. laugh out loud]
IA about F3 just like Richie was lead. Great spot!

laugh out loud me too regarding Todd. That's all I've been doing since I locked in Taite and thought he was perfect for Ali. That sorted I was like okay Todd for Bach AU campaign begins laugh out loud

Still should be a fun season overall. I've watched that preview too many times it's so good!   :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:30 am

Can anyone GIF the bits of Ali kissing Todd?  Asking for a friend... sneakyl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:33 am

Bobette wrote:Can anyone GIF the bits of Ali kissing Todd?  Asking for a friend... sneakyl

Get out my head @Bobette. I had the exact same thoughts.... also for a friend    Hugesmile :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Can anyone GIF the bits of Ali kissing Todd?  Asking for a friend... sneakyl

Get out my head @Bobette. I had the exact same thoughts.... also for a friend    Hugesmile :gotcha:

cantstopl bestbud!

ETA: Just watched it again (that's only the third time I promise!!!) and had to LOL at Ali saying she thinks this will be a love "everlasting". Like seriously as if there isn't already enough cross-pollination between unREAL and this show. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess