SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Bobette wrote:Do we have a thread for Bachelorette 2018 yet?  Cause look who's name is being thrown around for Lead... Casey Donovan!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

I would prefer if they went back to regular people and no more celebrities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Sprite wrote:I would prefer if they went back to regular people and no more celebrities.

Me too, but I wonder if we are stuck with this celebrity format after the success of Sophie's season.  I'm not sure they'll ever be able to replicate that though - Sophie made the show IMO, and Casey (while lovely) does not have the same X-factor, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:26 am

Copied from the Aussie BiP thread:

AllAboutLove wrote:
If not with anyone, could Tara have been on the show to get more exposure to maybe be the Bette per TPTB? One of the biggest drawbacks for female contestants is that from when they're on Bach Aussie until when they film Bette it's a year almost gone by so they're not as fresh in viewers' minds. BIP would definitely change that. Makes me think of Laurina as well. Maybe there's an incentive for that by going on BIP question

snipped

Bobette wrote:Oh wow, YES, Laurina would be the BEST Bette - I hadn't even thought about that!  She's had a tonne of reality TV experience since her Bach season - she'd certainly know the ropes by now.  

And I imagine she would demand a refined selection of men - or at least a classy F1 - which would be a fantastic palate cleanser after Sophie's season.  Loved that Sophie was rough around the edges, but to go straight into Tara as Lead... I think that might be bogan overload and TBH I don't think she has it in her to be deceptive/lead people on in the way that Leads are required to do.  

Laurina on the other hand IMO would have NO trouble in that department.  Copying this to the Bette '18 thread - maybe it will put the idea in TPTB's head if nothing else.  laugh out loud

Anyone else like to see Laurina as Lead?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:30 am

@Bobette I need to watch Laurina again on BIP but going by past shows watching her (BachAU S2 and I'm a Celeb GMOOH) I'd think Laurina would be a fantastic lead and would bring the ratings too  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I need to watch Laurina again on BIP but going by past shows watching her (BachAU S2 and I'm a Celeb GMOOH) I'd think Laurina would be a fantastic lead and would bring the ratings too  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633

Loved her on Bach. Sure her dry sense of humor caused waves but for me that was part of her appeal. giggling She isn’t the bubbly girl-next-door which is also a plus for me. Lots of charisma.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 am

@notarose IA and enjoyed her dry sense of humor for that same reason. Plus the fact that so many viewers still remember her after so many years speaks to her staying power. I think she'd shine in the lead role and be soft and vulnerable hen need but also be able to say it like it is (any dirty street pies beware laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:34 am

Can you imagine the nervousness of being a guy on that season, no matter how bad your eye starts itching DO NOT TOUCH IT
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:31 am

Welcome1 @quick_dry so glad to have you join   yes  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 Too funny and so true! Do not touch your eye guys laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Copied from BiP thread:

Dirty Street Pie wrote:snipped

And I’ve really got my fingers crossed that BIP will give us a returnee Bacherlorette from one of the ladies who gives good TV, but doesn’t find love, so not Keira obviously giggling

Bobette wrote:If we're getting a returnee Lead from this lot, I will only accept the Queen of Street Pies herself, Laurina.  No one else will do.  laugh out loud

Dirty Street Pie wrote:We can only dream of such glory on our screens @Bobette I feel she might be a bit much for TPTB as a lead, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t jump through their hoops!

Might be wishful thinking here but I really think Laurina has a shot at being the next Lead.  She was at the Polo yesterday which I've noticed is a common stomping ground for Bach franchise people.  And she looks damn fine.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Vk92Bjf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5399977/Laurina-Fleure-Pettifleur-Berenger-attend-polo-event.html

Furthermore, the BiP previews show her a lot.  She is the first face we see in Paradise in both trailers (after the flashbacks and people shown opening new doors). They are "leading" with her, if you will: 

Source

Source

She is also shown to be upset in the second trailer, so I presume she leaves single.  I heard early rumours that she and Michael were together post-show but haven't heard anything more, so I think she's a free agent.

IMO it really does feel like they could be setting her up for Lead; bring her onto BiP to refresh people's memory, show her at her glamorous best looking gorgeous in a bikini, then being getting rejected/upset.

All they need to do is give her a good edit, allow her best self to shine, arrange plenty of positive post-BiP interviews, pause while people on social media demand that she's the next bachelorette then BOOM, announce it and away we go.  

I agree with @Dirty Street Pie that she would not jump through hoops, but she's done a lot of reality TV by this point so she knows the way things work, and I don't think Ch 10 would keep working with her if she was too much of a Diva.  

Sophie had a no BS attitude too and that played well for TPTB with great ratings for her season.  I really think it could happen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:25 am

OK now I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but thought this was worth logging...  

Nikki posted this on Valentine's Day:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  FiHvSPc

Source

And now DM are talking about her in relation to a "top secret project"

Particularly interesting to me is that DM mention this "project" in the title, but don't elaborate at all in the body of the article.  

Like, what are they talking about?  What project?  Is this just their typical sloppy journalism, or do they know something?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 am

Sophie has smoothed the way if Laurina is chosen as the next B'ette. Sophie cursed, was quite direct (not as much as Laurina would be) and was older. I believe Laurina is 32-33 or more?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess