SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm about over the whole program.  The ladies may be attractive but some of them just turn me off.  We are drowning in the "same old same old" formula.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 pm

I need Krystal to leave ASAP. *sigh* That little moment between Becca and Arie was sweet. Not a fan of the wrestling date either. Love Lake Tahoe so looking forward to next week's episode!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@alwaystulips
I like him a lot, too. Him and Brad.

I agree, Kasha. I think Brad will always be my fav tho, but I think Arie is doing a wonderful job. He comes off as really likable.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 pm

My general thoughts on the episode was
1. It was way too early for women I was invested in to be kicked off before the random women I still know nothing about. I do, however, admit he did the women he kicked off a kindness as they clearly could not handle the bubble.
2. He makes it quite clear to me who he is interested in (Becca spelled either way, Krystal and possibly Seine my opinion) and who he is not interested in (everyone else).
3. I feel like Tia is being set up as Ette, anyone else?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/953097839164436480

Ariejr
Really happy they showed some of the great conversations I had... oh wait

Love that he is calling out there was more than just kissing

Wow some of them were brutal to Arie and about him... IMHO if they don't like him or like watching him change the dang channel. Case solved very easily!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's nothing new, IMO, for there to be lots of kissing and limited talking shown.  We've also heard leads in the past mention kissing when there's nothing there between the people or to talk about.  

Arie is known as the kissing bandit.  There was no way he was not going to be shown kissing tons, IMO.  Just part of his story line regardless what else happened, IMO.  

I do think and hope as the numbers decrease we'll get to see more conversations mixed in with make out sessions, but realistically I expected a bunch of kissing to be shown.  I'm just ready for one of his hot wall kisses.  laugh out loud

JMO

clapping!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 am

For the wrestling, I especially enjoyed Tia as the Southern Belle and Maquel as the Lunch Lady. Anything with dogs works for me so I'm glad that the franchise has discovered that a lot of us love the little mutts. Smiley

I am finding Arie very easy to read. He would make a terrible poker player. His facial expressions and body language totally give him away. You can tell exactly which women he's most interested in at a given moment, which are middle of the pack (i.e. Caroline,) and which have no chance at all. Watching him with Lauren S. and Annaliese, he often turned away from them. He looked bored and disinterested, and IMO there was even a hint of distaste in his expression.

I felt for Annaliese when she asked for the kiss. A part of me was exasperated with Arie. It's like guy, you've kissed nearly every woman in the house. Let's not pretend that you are that level of picky about it. But IMO he already knew he was sending her home, and didn't want to add to her woes.

The editing is keeping Lauren B. hidden at the moment. It's nice to see his love story with Becca progress. I either like or feel neutral about almost all the women, but Krystal has set herself up as the perfect villain. You sort of hope that the camera swivels to her when someone else gets a rose or a date card. You just want to see that smug expression wiped off of her face.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:00 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 DT3WCChU0AU4XOl
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Chris for the win! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:39 am

Chris really looks like a lightweight compared to Kenny!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+33
mprssdbyu
happygolucky
Jolena
pavalygurl
Minney