SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Justsayin Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Interesting that Clare said Benoit was moving too fast in episode 2, then in episode 3, Christian is moving too slow.

Several of the couples actually seem to have connections: Jordan and Bibiana; Lesley and Dean; Kevin and Ashley; Lily and Courtney; Luke and Stassi. It will be interesting to see if any are still together later this year.

Justsayin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:11 pm

I know I'm in the minority but I don't see Jordan having a connection with Bibi so much as him redeeming himself and doing the opposite of his season so he can say he felt something on this show etc and get his redemption. He's an actor after all. I don't buy what he's selling and I don't think Bibi does either. I am sure he's fine as a friend and things. But not so much for relationships. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

Loved that video @GuardianAngel Smiley Kevin at the end "Save it for the Fantasy Suite" haha!! Really like Courtney and always loved Kevin!
Lily and Ashley are adorable too. I am a big fan of Ashley, I have no doubt that half the antics we have seen of her on the shows in the past, have been for fun producer prodded, and just for ratings...She is actually highly intelligent, well versed, well written, well read, and educated. I enjoy the series she has written and produced, as well as all her articles in magazines, etc She is also great when they invite her on shows for entertainment tidbits, etc.
I really hope Kevin and Ashley continue growing into a stronger relationship, and start planning a future.

Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
composer53
Brill
lui25
notarose
ilgirl