SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by quietpal Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Even if Arie deletes all his SM, he will still face backlash. There's still TV programs, magazines, and other outlets that will talk about what went down. He's gonna catch it and unfortunately if she's actually still with him when all this comes out, so will his gal.
He accepted being the bach, now he's gotta face the music.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Didn’t he say after the show he wanted to go to Holland?  I think he can run, but he won’t be able to hide. Witness protection might be his only hope . giggling

He's turned off his IG comments again, laugh out loud. He'd be better off just deleting all social media tbh. It's not going to get any better.

How naive, what was he expecting? Can he do that permanently? How will he promote the show? Looking back, I think when he said that he wanted to go to Holland, he already knew what he was going to do. Well, news flash Arie, there is SM in Holland + they are streaming your season too. They are following this breaking news, just as we are. No place to hide. no no

Honestly, I thought he was a smart guy (silly me). Does he really think that women are going to watch him dump Becca for Lauren and think 'Awww but he was following his heart!!!" Actually maybe he does... HAHA. Well, he's about to get a rude awakening.

quietpal wrote:@mslat92 Love your pic. All three of those ladies I think are natural beauties.

Thanks. Smiley They are my three favs. Tia just wrote a simple "I love you" on Becca's latest Insta post. You can tell all 3 are really close.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 pm

I can't say I'm too surprised over this turn of events. Going off first impressions, I was (positively) surprised that Arie picked Becca over Lauren, because I thought Lauren had more of an Emily quality to her and might be more Arie's type. But hearing Arie claim that she likes independent women and that his celebrity crush is Kate Beckinsale, I was willing to buy that he could have fallen for Becca. And yet I couldn't shake off the feeling that Becca (like Seinne or Caroline) is too classy and cerebral for him. Maybe he used his head instead of his heart on the first try, and actually Lauren is a better match for him. Remains to be seen!
Or maybe maybe we simply got one flipflopper who doesn't know what he wants instead of another as Bachelor this season. BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 1f602 Will certainly make for entertaining TV at least.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Or maybe he’ll make his way down the line. This is what he said about Becka ...
Bekah is an incredible woman and I could see myself one day falling in love with her.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blog-week-4/

What day is that? After he explores LB?  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Other than being a blonde, what exactly is there about Lauren that exhibits Emily like qualities?  Serious question to those that continue to mention it, because I'm just not seeing it or understanding the comparisons.  

Nothing against her, she seems nice enough and pretty enough.  But not getting a wow factor, sad back story or anything to latch onto in anyway about her so far.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 pm

I haven't seen any chemistry between them so far and their conversation during last night's group date was just weird. Maybe their 1st 1on1 date will show us more and why he fell for her. no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 1f49c

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 8367-910 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 I_got_13 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Other than being a blonde, what exactly is there about Lauren that exhibits Emily like qualities?  Serious question to those that continue to mention it, because I'm just not seeing it or understanding the comparisons.  

Nothing against her, she seems nice enough and pretty enough.  But not getting a wow factor, sad back story or anything to latch onto in anyway about her so far.  

JMO
Idk but hopefully she’s amazing given the sm/public nightmare he just decided to endure for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:36 pm

sdmom wrote:I haven’t invested much time/emotion this season but now I have to watch, hahahaha

I remember I was so so so upset over Jason/Melissa, but it turned out there’s much behind the scene I didn’t know and it’s the best ending for all parties involved. I am not saying Arie will have the same ending but I will hold my judgment. We don’t know any of them! maybe Becca also realized they are not the best fit and her hurt is more about humiliation and pride, I don’t know. Maybe Arie really fell hard for Lauren too! We haven’t seen much of Lauren so I can’t say if she’s a better match for Arie. I don’t know.
But one thing for sure, it makes this season more interesting to me as a viewer and a sleuther. Need to pay attention to editing, sm, and interviews! :detective

All Jmo.
I agree

I actually think it takes guts for both Arie and Lauren to take a chance on this considering the backlash they must know they will get from the general public. I kind of like the “eff this, I don’t care if they hate me, I love you, can’t stop thinking about you and want you back” thing - it’s messy and passionate and certainly compelling.  If it doesn’t feel right with Becca, IMO it’s better for all involved to admit the mistake now rather than waste more time/emotion.

And I’m so here for the drama that will be the ATFR/aftermath 2pop This season has gotten a lot more interesting to me.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:41 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sdmom wrote:I haven’t invested much time/emotion this season but now I have to watch, hahahaha

I remember I was so so so upset over Jason/Melissa, but it turned out there’s much behind the scene I didn’t know and it’s the best ending for all parties involved. I am not saying Arie will have the same ending but I will hold my judgment. We don’t know any of them! maybe Becca also realized they are not the best fit and her hurt is more about humiliation and pride, I don’t know. Maybe Arie really fell hard for Lauren too! We haven’t seen much of Lauren so I can’t say if she’s a better match for Arie. I don’t know.
But one thing for sure, it makes this season more interesting to me as a viewer and a sleuther. Need to pay attention to editing, sm, and interviews! :detective

All Jmo.
I agree

I actually think it takes guts for both Arie and Lauren to take a chance on this considering the backlash they must know they will get from the general public. I kind of like the “eff this, I don’t care if they hate me, I love you, can’t stop thinking about you and want you back” thing - it’s messy and passionate and certainly compelling.  If it doesn’t feel right with Becca, IMO it’s better for all involved to admit the mistake now rather than waste more time/emotion.

And I’m so here for the drama that will be the ATFR/aftermath 2pop This season has gotten a lot more interesting to me.

The thing is, I don't think it's really a mentality of 'eff this' but rather them believing that people will accept this version of what their selling as their love story. I think they'll quickly realise that isn't the case, or maybe naively hope that by the time the AFTR rolls around, people will have accepted their narrative, but Arie is already being mocked and criticised by Bach Nation as a horny old dude - so I think this switcheroo will only make him look worse. If he was THAT confused to begin with, he should never have proposed to Becca. The vibe I get is he just doesn't know what he wants. I give his relationship with Lauren 6 months, tops.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Other than being a blonde, what exactly is there about Lauren that exhibits Emily like qualities?  Serious question to those that continue to mention it, because I'm just not seeing it or understanding the comparisons.  

JMO

Well, I didn't watch Emily's season nor have we seen much of Lauren, so for me it's based on something of an initial air or impression, a je ne sais quoi that may or may not hold water. They both come across (at least initially) very traditionally feminine - very pretty, soft spoken, well mannered, submissive, nurturing. Someone who would put being a mother and wife first. Someone who would let the man in their lives really shine. It's the opposite of an independent self-sufficient career woman who is looking for an equal partner, a goofy best friend. And yet a lot of men are really drawn to that type. no idea

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Alanna wrote:

JMO
Idk but hopefully she’s amazing given the sm/public nightmare he just decided to endure for her.

And she's him because, wow, that backlash is going to splash all over her too (IMO).

You can still sell tummy tea and fabfitfun boxes after being the f2 that becomes the f1 post-finale, right? Because bills have got to get paid and she doesn't have Rachel Zoe dresses and Louboutins to hawk. But the season is still young...so maybe there's a watch in her future similar to last season's Bachelorette winner. I kid, of course. This crazy is so crazy, you just gotta have fun with it.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Arie is an idiot who doesn't know what he wants and can't be trusted. In other news, water is wet. I'm here for the trainwreck though.

I can't even feel sorry for Becca, since I think she dodged a major bullet. Lauren, on the other hand, is stupid for taking him back, but I'm sure she'll figure that out soon enough.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye