SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by allykat Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm joining in for the first time this season...I can't believe this, yet it's exactly what I would expect at the same time. HAHAHA. But RS is right that this will drive up interest!

I thought I'd have fun snarking on this season because I couldn't take Arie seriously in looking for a fiance. But truthfully, I've had no interest in watching on Monday's. I think about watching, then I decide to do something else instead. But I've been lurking here the last week to see if anything interesting is popping up that makes it worth watching.

Well...I'll be watching starting on Monday. I can't wait to see this go down.

Sorry to the Arie or Becca fans though.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:40 pm

This reminds me of Bach Australia S2 Blake who did a switcheroo and was the most hated man in Australia and still is hated (the Aussie franchise acts like he doesn't exist and refers to him as Blake the Snake/Fake). When Blake did the switcheroo and it came out post-filming he referred to Jason and Molly as an example that it can work and be a positive thing - marriage, babies etc. Welp, it didn't work at all for Blake. I don't see it working with Arie either and with SM the way it is today, Arie may need to do what Blake did and delete all his SM and go into hiding. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

no no no no no no What a dummie. Sorry don't see them becoming the next Jason/Molly. Why are all these Bachelors horrible lately!? no Bring on #BeccaforBachelorette since at least the girls actually know how to make their F1 relationships work out.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 8367-910 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:51 pm

I actually don't think Becca saw this coming - just based on her SM activity since the show began and all the way up until their last SHV (liking and RT-ing pro-Arie tweets) - and then the radio silence we got directly after (obviously she needed time to heal), and now her liking tweets calling Arie out.

Whereas with Arie, the signs were all there since he started giving interviews weeks ago - the indecision and 2 women line that I now see weren't just being fed to him by his handlers, but rather his own admissions because he really was thinking about LB.

Anyway, I'm living for all the comments on social media about how Becca dodged a bullet, is too good for Arie and has to be the next Bachelorette. She seems to have bounced back relatively well, although I have a feeling, as Arie has proven, he doesn't have a good poker face/doesn't fake anything, so maybe she felt him distancing himself towards the end, so it made the final blow a little easier. Either way, I think she'd make a fantastic Bachelorette, and right now, the gig is probably going to be hers if she wants it.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This reminds me of Bach Australia S2 Blake who did a switcheroo and was the most hated man in Australia and still is hated (the Aussie franchise acts like he doesn't exist and refers to him as Blake the Snake/Fake). When Blake did the switcheroo and it came out post-filming he referred to Jason and Molly as an example that it can work and be a positive thing - marriage, babies etc. Welp, it didn't work at all for Blake. I don't see it working with Arie either and with SM the way it is today, Arie may need to do what Blake did and delete all his SM and go into hiding. jmo

Didn’t he say after the show he wanted to go to Holland? I think he can run, but he won’t be able to hide. Witness protection might be his only hope . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This reminds me of Bach Australia S2 Blake who did a switcheroo and was the most hated man in Australia and still is hated (the Aussie franchise acts like he doesn't exist and refers to him as Blake the Snake/Fake). When Blake did the switcheroo and it came out post-filming he referred to Jason and Molly as an example that it can work and be a positive thing - marriage, babies etc. Welp, it didn't work at all for Blake. I don't see it working with Arie either and with SM the way it is today, Arie may need to do what Blake did and delete all his SM and go into hiding. jmo

Didn’t he say after the show he wanted to go to Holland?  I think he can run, but he won’t be able to hide. Witness protection might be his only hope . giggling

He's turned off his IG comments again, laugh out loud. He'd be better off just deleting all social media tbh. It's not going to get any better.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:58 pm

I haven’t invested much time/emotion this season but now I have to watch, hahahaha

I remember I was so so so upset over Jason/Melissa, but it turned out there’s much behind the scene I didn’t know and it’s the best ending for all parties involved. I am not saying Arie will have the same ending but I will hold my judgment. We don’t know any of them! maybe Becca also realized they are not the best fit and her hurt is more about humiliation and pride, I don’t know. Maybe Arie really fell hard for Lauren too! We haven’t seen much of Lauren so I can’t say if she’s a better match for Arie. I don’t know.
But one thing for sure, it makes this season more interesting to me as a viewer and a sleuther. Need to pay attention to editing, sm, and interviews! :detective

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

@mslat92 Love your pic. All three of those ladies I think are natural beauties.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the entire scenario was pretty much scripted and the viewers are being duped. 
I just don't know how much all 3 players were in on it. JMO Arie definitely more than the ladies. 
1) Lauren B has come from a recent engagement break up of just over a year. Prime candidate and maybe even willing to go along with it all. 
2) The show scripts Becca's ex to come back before the FRC. 
3) Spoilers of the SHV before the premier. No ill effects or hand slapping by production over the obvious leak
4) The "I fell in love with 2 women" statements multiple times
5) Cameras at the break up with Becca
6) Cameras at the make up with Lauren 
7) Neither 5 or 6 above were kept secreted. 
It all makes for discussion, water cooler talk and hopefully better ratings.
JMOAA

Did the bolded #5 happen?

alwaystulips wrote:The timing of the spoiler is interesting IMO. February Nielsen ratings sweeps, arguably the most important of the big 4 monthly sweeps, start next Thursday, Feb. 1.  I think this will certainly boost TB’s sagging ratings and RS’s profits at a critical time.

Besides Feb rating sweeps there will be at least 2 weeks of the season will be going up against the Olympics.  Get people invested in the season so they remember to tune in those nights... if it isn't interesting, people will tune out those couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Didn’t he say after the show he wanted to go to Holland?  I think he can run, but he won’t be able to hide. Witness protection might be his only hope . giggling

He's turned off his IG comments again, laugh out loud. He'd be better off just deleting all social media tbh. It's not going to get any better.

How naive, what was he expecting? Can he do that permanently? How will he promote the show? Looking back, I think when he said that he wanted to go to Holland, he already knew what he was going to do. Well, news flash Arie, there is SM in Holland + they are streaming your season too. They are following this breaking news, just as we are. No place to hide. no no

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 pm

I can’t believe I had to wake up to this! Don’t know how to word how I feel so emojis will do Upset Redfacemad :pout BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 2254279460 sad :thud :drama stupid :shootme: BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1838857674 :tissuebox #BeccaforBachelorette a thing yet?

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Don't forget he is going to be in the public eye with his racing as well. First race is this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye