SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by flojo031 Thu 25 Jan - 2:26

The only thing that I have to say about this whole thing is HOLY CRAP!!! :shocked!: speechless I never thought in a million years that we would ever see a lead pulling a Mesnick 2.0. When we all first heard about that picture of the ABC vans parked in front of Lauren B.'s parents' house, I knew that something had to have been up. Question is, why didn't TPTB do a better job of keeping things under wraps? question With a revelation this big, you would think that they would have been more incognito.

I cannot believe that Arie did that to Becca, what a douchebag! :angryemotion She definitely deserves better than him, and dodged a major bullet IMO. I was hoping for a real love story this time around, and then this happens. And of all of the quality women from his season, he picked Lauren B.??!! That is just freaking baffling to me. I think it goes without saying that both of them are going to be crucified come March. Actually, it's already beginning, if the comments section (from both of their accounts) is any indication. I hope that the two of them are ready for it, because it's not going to be pretty. This is only just a small taste of it; the calm before the storm if you will. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Arie will end up having to delete all of his SM accounts. Mark my words, they'll be done within 3-6 months (if they even last that long). TPTB will probably pressure Arie into proposing to Lauren, so they can get their 'Fairy Tale Ending.' I'd be shocked if the Bachelorette doesn't end up being Becca, because it's pretty much hers to lose. I think that she would make an awesome lead, and is the total package. Guys are gonna be falling all over themselves to date her, and she deserves to have her own HEA. :yes:

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu 25 Jan - 2:36

Amethyst wrote:While I think it's possible that Arie can come through this relatively unscathed, I don't consider it likely. Becca is really well-liked by the fandom, IMO, and the fans will not take her rejection lightly.
Nah, I think he’s well and truly dunzo now in this fan base and won’t be redeemed until he and Lauren have been happily married for several years. So in other words, when hell freezes basically imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu 25 Jan - 3:10

Alanna wrote:
Amethyst wrote:While I think it's possible that Arie can come through this relatively unscathed, I don't consider it likely. Becca is really well-liked by the fandom, IMO, and the fans will not take her rejection lightly.
Nah, I think he’s well and truly dunzo now in this fan base and won’t be redeemed until he and Lauren have been happily married for several years. So in other words, when hell freezes basically imo.

There have been so many couples from this franchise that I thought would never make it still standing, so for a split second, I'm like "maybe, they'll surprise us!". And then I remember it's Arie.

I agree there's no chance. Jason was originally beloved, but Arie started off in a bad position - he was an outsider, someone most viewers and current popular Bachelor Nation alumni didn't know, and someone who already had rumors of womanizing and cheating and shady sorority activity surrounding him. He had to prove himself to Bachelor Nation, which hasn't happened with a lead since Brad 2.0, since they usually go into it with tons of love and support. And in the last four episodes, he's mostly been universally slammed for kissing too much, getting rid of all the older girls, not making good conversation, not being attentive to girls he's not into, being creepily into the 22-y/o, etc. And now you add this? And it would be different if Lauren B was a fan favorite, but half the viewers don't seem to know she exists and the other half don't care. And especially if Becca takes the Bachelorette gig, I just think everyone in Bachelor Nation will take her side because they know she has potential to be a big star within the franchise. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu 25 Jan - 3:27

Alanna wrote:

I that is pretty much it. He would have to prove to the world that Lauren B. is the love of his life and that he risked it all to be with her.

When it is most likely he will dump her in a couple of months or another ex outs him as hooking up with her while he is still seeing Lauren. He reputation will be cemented at that point.

I would think he would either become a perennial bachelor or convince someone to have an open relationship type of arrangement where he can come and go as he pleases with other women and still have a family and children. He seems to want children but not marriage or the monogamy that most marriages need to be successful. It seems like he gets bored easily and tosses them aside like a used cheeseburger wrapper when he is over them but then he also resurfaces and recycles them.

I am willing to watch how this season unfolds and how he came to reject Becca over Lauren and see what he has to say especially after rejecting Lauren after the FSD and then proposing to Becca. How does he explain it? And I completely get the TPTB manipulation that goes on behind the scenes.

But right now Becca seems heartbroken and shattered and Arie is insensitive by telling everyone he is happy. He was happy right after the season ended too and he had a new fiancee. If I was Lauren I would be thinking about that for sure.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu 25 Jan - 3:32

Call me naive, but I’m holding judgement until I see how this all goes down.  Right now, i think it’s futile for me to call anyone a villain.  For example, there was a time I truly disliked Brooks for breaking Des’s heart and thought he was just an evil player.   Smiley

I haven’t formed an opinion on Becca or Lauren.   Just haven’t seen enough of them to know.  I have seen a lot of Arie and have always liked him despite some bad decisions he’s made, IMO.  He may make some more crazy decisions, but I hope he’ll find his way to love and happiness.  They all deserve that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 25 Jan - 3:32

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu 25 Jan - 3:36

It's hard for me also because I love Arie and I feel so let down by him. I don't want to be harshly judgemental but right now damn it just seems like he is hurtful to women. JMO. He is going to have to explain it in a way I can understand.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu 25 Jan - 3:37

Thanks, @Ladybug82  I got Sienne!  beatingheart  of course, I’m not happy that Mills and I got the same girl.  But, I like Sienne alot so far.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 25 Jan - 3:39

littlereddress wrote:It's hard for me also because I love Arie and I feel so let down by him.  I don't want to be harshly judgemental but right now damn it just seems like he is hurtful to women.  JMO.  He is going to have to explain it in a way I can understand.  
He was a better contestant than lead imo- he is a baddy that needs to really, really, really work hard for a woman and think she’s The One and has to be completely, fully in love with her before he settles down. He’s not in any capacity to choose himself imo because seems he just went kinda cray with all the options and all these chicks are simply too easily for him to get.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu 25 Jan - 3:47

Alanna wrote:
littlereddress wrote:It's hard for me also because I love Arie and I feel so let down by him.  I don't want to be harshly judgemental but right now damn it just seems like he is hurtful to women.  JMO.  He is going to have to explain it in a way I can understand.  
He was a better contestant than lead imo- he is a baddy that needs to really, really, really work hard for a woman and think she’s The One and has to be completely, fully in love with her before he settles down.

I can see that but once he has won The One over and she is completely his, does he then become bored because the chase is over so the thrill is gone.  I don't know.  I hope he can find what he is looking for.  It appears that it is variety is what he ultimately wants but I do think he wants love as well.  Who knows?   JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu 25 Jan - 3:49

I got Tia!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu 25 Jan - 3:53

My  four legged baby has been down (IVDD AGAIN) so I'm WAYYYY behind with comments and too tired to go back and read them all since last episode. Please forgive me if this has been brought up. BUT, I follow Bekah M, too. I think she's adorable and way beyond her 22 years in maturity. Over the weekend, I believe, she posted the same deal Arie did with the 4 different looks. It was in Becca's IG story so it expired in 24 hours whereas Arie just simply posted his to twitter, I think. Until I saw Bekah's, I hadn't seen that illustration before done by anyone. I immediately thought when Arie posted his, is he watching her social media? Because to see it, you have to have checked out her insta story it in that 24 hour window, or is everyone doing it and it's kind of a SM thing now? I just hadn't seen that done until Bekah M did it over the weekend in her insta story.

As for Lauren, I will have to see the chemistry and let Arie tell me why he decided Lauren B was the one. I do think he is serious or thinks he is because otherwise, he would have chosen Bekah M., (IMO). He was digging her. Their chemistry just flowed.  I'm angry because he threw Becca to the wolves basically when he advertised the SH weekend. If he wasn't sure at that point and because I feel now he couldn't have been, I would personally love to just ask him "WTH?" She will have to suffer not only his decision but nothing but constant remarks about it on her SM. Dayum.... Arie...... What say you?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu 25 Jan - 4:03; edited 5 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye