SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Storybook Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:53 pm

I am watching from Australia. We get the episodes a few hours after they screen in the US, so I enjoy reading the episode posts. I have read all the posts on the monumental stuff-up Arie has just pulled. I want to acknowledge the super sleuthing of those who questioned Arie loving two women and his liking of Lauren's SM posts. I am in awe of your observation skills.

For me personally, being in Australia and being jaded by bachelor leads we've had here I was watching Arie's series purely out of interest. I am enjoying the places they visit (and looking forward to seeing Paris) but Arie's kissing holds no interest for me, as others have said, it is cringe-worthy and I turn away.

The opinion I have of Arie takes into consideration his 'normal' real-life behaviour with women. This behaviour says to me he loves the thrill of the chase but once he has the 'prize' he becomes bored. He is charming and sensitive and says the right things, but actions speak louder than words. I do not believe his relationship with Lauren will last. But I will gladly offer Arie and Lauren congratulations if I am wrong.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 pm

I got Seinne.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 pm

so i got tia as well....are the only choices tia and sienne?...is this for bachelorette choices or just random? if arie didn't dump becca i would say those 2 are my top 2 for next bachette BUT now it just has to be Becca!! imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:My  four legged baby has been down (IVDD AGAIN) so I'm WAYYYY behind with comments and too tired to go back and read them all since last episode. Please forgive me if this has been brought up. BUT, I follow Bekah M, too. I think she's adorable and way beyond her 22 years in maturity. Over the weekend, I believe, she posted the same deal Arie did with the 4 different looks. It was in Becca's IG story so it expired in 24 hours whereas Arie just simply posted his to twitter, I think. Until I saw Bekah's, I hadn't seen that illustration before done by anyone. I immediately thought when Arie posted his, is he watching her social media? Because to see it, you have to have seen it in that 24 hour window to see it, or is everyone doing it and it's kind of a SM thing now? I just hadn't seen that done until Bekah M did it over the weekend in her insta story.

As for Lauren, I will have to see the chemistry and let Arie tell me why he decided Lauren B was the one. I do think he is serious or thinks he is because otherwise, he would have chosen Bekah M., (IMO). He was digging her. Their chemistry just flowed.  I'm angry because he threw Becca to the wolves basically when he advertised the SH weekend. If he wasn't sure at that point and he couldn't have been I would love to personally ask him "WTH?" She will have to suffer not only his decision but nothing but constant remarks about it on her SM. Dayum.... Arie...... What say you?

cantstopl so now arie could be stalking Bekah M on SM? has he liked any of her pics?! Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:04 pm

@LeapofFaith It's just odd I saw it for the first time on her insta story and next thing I know, Arie is posting the same thing within a day or two (Arie styled).

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:13 pm

I like Becka too. Geez, a 22 year old figured Arie out including his mommy issues BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 3806527698  What did Lauren mean when she tweeted to Becka, calm it down when Becka was talking about her age? Another funny thing is Lauren’s mom follows RS cantstopl hehehe :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I like Becka too. Geez, a 22 year old figured Arie out including his mommy issues BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 3806527698  What did Lauren mean when she tweeted to Becka, calm it down when Becka was talking about her age? Another funny thing is Lauren’s mom follows RS cantstopl hehehe :shocked!:
I missed this. What is Lauren's twitter? What did the tweet say or is it in this thread somewhere?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I like Becka too. Geez, a 22 year old figured Arie out including his mommy issues BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 3806527698  What did Lauren mean when she tweeted to Becka, calm it down when Becka was talking about her age? Another funny thing is Lauren’s mom follows RS cantstopl hehehe :shocked!:
I missed this. What is Lauren's twitter? What did the tweet say or is it in this thread somewhere?

It was in regards to the last episode. Because it was Becka’s date, she was tweeting references about her age. Someone brought it here. It was Lauren saying back to Becka, Calm it down (or something ).

Edit: I looked at it again. She was just repeating what someone else stated. A joke I guess .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Becca posted on her IG that she got "Tia"...

I played around with it and Bekah M does come up as another result. I could only get Tia, Bekah and Seinne though.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Random: but I just remembered this post. Sean’s caption now even has some truth to it. https://instagram.com/p/BdaloAdhyja/

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 87b72b10 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 86669110 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Random: but I just remembered this post. Sean’s caption now even has some truth to it. https://instagram.com/p/BdaloAdhyja/

He was too optimistic with months, plural.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Random: but I just remembered this post. Sean’s caption now even has some truth to it. https://instagram.com/p/BdaloAdhyja/

He was too optimistic with months, plural.

Well, they are close buddies giggling I’m thinking Arie’s others pals feel the same. Now they have to go dirt biking with Lauren while thinking , WTH BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye