SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:So I’m reading at reddit that Arie didn’t go behind Becca’s back and that from the beginning he told Becca he was struggling with his feelings.

This sounds like a convenient narrative to get out there for Arie. Too bad I don't believe it. Either way, this guy is an amateur. 36 years old and is still dithering about. Good luck to whatever women ends up with him. You could never 100% trust him.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What if Lauren were the one to leave Arie prior to the FRC and he was only left with Becca to choose and then the ex-Beccette comes? 
What if Lauren takes herself out of play before the FRC and that's who Arie always wanted all along and he is left to choose Becca? 
Lots of what ifs including the obvious which was leaked are running through my mind. I don't think it's all that simple though. Pieces of the puzzle are missing. JMOAA

That would mean The Bachelor shares the same destiny as the Bach Can. That was a mess and happened exactly as you just described.

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 pm

If Arie was really struggling with his feelings then he shouldn't be doing any switcheroo with Lauren now either. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If all true, Arie probably convinced Lauren B and her parents that he is oh so genuine and it was her all along and blame everyone/everything else for why he never chose her but is choosing her now. I can even see Arie using his journal and turning to hypothetical page 22 (same page for Becca and his doubts about her) as "evidence" for his real tru tru love. 

It reminds me of the Mesnick/switcheroo that happened for Bach Australia S2/Bake. Blake wrote a letter and gave it to the switcheroo girl's parents to indicate how he genuinely had tru love feelings for their daughter. Those parents were so wowed with his charm and 'sincerity' they even went to the media talking about how that letter changed it all for them and praised the guy like he was a saint who was done wrong by all and everything! (dude still ended up dumping switcheroo girl). I could totally see LB's parents doing the same and standing by Arie and saying he is the most genuine ever, especially after seeing her mom's SM - she'd buy Arie's sob story hook line and sinker imo no no

If his exes are examples, their parents loved Arie too up to the point he blindsided their daughters. I think Arie will push for a quickie marriage to improve his image cantstopl Otherwise he let go a 22 year old go so as not to leave with a girlfriend only to attain a 25 year old one. He will grovel with Ariegator tears on ATFR to win America over. He will attach himself to Sean and beg him to help make it work. #hotmess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm just here to keep liking posts and snark at all this mess!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Drama10

Was looking for a different emoji and ran across that one in our extra thread... I think it might be very useful this season! laugh out loud
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What if Lauren were the one to leave Arie prior to the FRC and he was only left with Becca to choose and then the ex-Beccette comes? 
What if Lauren takes herself out of play before the FRC and that's who Arie always wanted all along and he is left to choose Becca? 
Lots of what ifs including the obvious which was leaked are running through my mind. I don't think it's all that simple though. Pieces of the puzzle are missing. JMOAA

I'm with you on that, there are a lot of what if's. There are something that I can't understand, if he chose Becca why did he do it when it is clear to me he is not in love with her...something had to happen. Who's to say what RS reported is all correct, I'm reminded of that Thanksgiving dinner that took place years ago giggling. I knew that didn't sound right. I'm just waiting to see how it all happen.

If Lauren is with Arie I hope they have the same mindset as I do, that is to care less what people think of you, especially SM cause they don't know them from a can of paint.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:11 pm

@Stone_Hedge if Arie's past exes parents loved him until he blindsided them and their daughters then I will take a wild guess and say that pattern will continue and the Burnhams best prepare for the same  cheeky

@Ladybug82 laugh out loud I'm with you and doing the same  bestbud! That emoji is perfect  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Drama10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 pm

I think to some degree, the F2 women and the F2 men genuinely believe they’re in love with the lead. They’re in the bubble. When the F2 person goes home, I would imagine the first month or so must be utterly confusing. What a whirlwind now that you’re back in the real world. You have to sort through your feelings of what was real and what wasn’t, what went wrong, why you weren’t chosen, etc. It must suck.

Arie liked her pictures on IG a month after breaking up with her. That must have been confusing. She probably questioned why he was creeping on her IG liking pictures of her and her dog if he was happily with Becca. I think most F2 are able to move on fairly quickly because they either find someone new within a few months or because the lead leaves them alone. That wasn’t the case for Lauren. Arie dragged her back into the bubble pretty quickly. Plus, I think most F2 probably question at some point if the lead is genuinely happy with his final choice.. especially a lead who told you he loved you too. I would like to think I would be strong and turn the guy down, but I see how enticing it could be.

Basically, I get why Lauren would be tempted to give it a shot even if it’s dumb. I blame Arie for this hot mess laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I think Arie just has a super unrealistic and unattainable idea of love.

When I heard that he hadn't loved anyone since Emily, it really struck me that perhaps every relationship he'd tried to have since then just couldn't measure up to the thrill and built in fanbase that he had come so close to as the chosen F1.

Which was why, in a super twisted way, I thought this process could actually work for him. And yet, here we are. laugh out loud
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:22 pm

mslat92 wrote:I think Arie just has a super unrealistic and unattainable idea of love.

When I heard that he hadn't loved anyone since Emily, it really struck me that perhaps every relationship he'd tried to have since then just couldn't measure up to the thrill and built in fanbase that he had come so close to as the chosen F1.

Which was why, in a super twisted way, I thought this process could actually work for him. And yet, here we are. laugh out loud
I totally think it could have worked for him only if he was the contestant and eventual f1, but this baddy didn’t meet his Jo laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 pm

It’s very interesting reading the non spoiler threads here. As usual they have this season pretty much nailed as in he isn’t really into anyone and expat a quick breakup. I like Becca and don’t know enough about Lauren to make an opinion but knowing the spoiler definitely helps the F1 get fans and can make us less perceptive imo

As for proposing l, as I said the other day I know they allowed other outcomes in the last, I think there is little option now for the lead but to propose. I think that is a big issue TOG had with being lead.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 pm

mslat92 wrote:I think Arie just has a super unrealistic and unattainable idea of love.

When I heard that he hadn't loved anyone since Emily, it really struck me that perhaps every relationship he'd tried to have since then just couldn't measure up to the thrill and built in fanbase ...
I agree. Exactly. Somebody wants to sell me a story of falling in love with a girl he spent 8 hours in total with before the proposal ... but couldn't fall in love with any girl he had relationships for months in ordinary life ... guess the problem was in "ordinary" ... so I wonder how kinky is Lauren B. to keep his interest :laugh out loud:

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye