SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:You know I don't even need him to actually get engaged and marry Lauren for me to change my mind. If he just lasts at least a year with her in a monogamous relationship I'll be super impressed. I wonder if he can at least manage that?

I have my doubts as the monogamous part seems to be something of a problematic pattern going by Arie's past exes. So I won't bet on him breaking that pattern especially given he seems to have already had problems staying with one girl post-filming and contacting and liking pics of the other while still engaged. 

I think that's the issue I have more than anything else is "how" he seems to have gone about this. It plays into what Arie has been rumored to be like and even his ex saying Arie's problem will be picking just one girl (which seems like she was right!) and seems far more just a part of his pattern of behavior than it does anything to do with following his heart. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
bluwavz wrote:You know I don't even need him to actually get engaged and marry Lauren for me to change my mind. If he just lasts at least a year with her in a monogamous relationship I'll be super impressed. I wonder if he can at least manage that?

Because he uses SM , how can you ever know if he’s truly monogamous? Sydney who was with him for a year  thought it was a monogamous relationship and now finds out others hooked up with him before he left for filming. We know for whatever reason Courtney won’t sex and tell against him now.

No, Courtney just leaves little cryptic tweets or IG posts.  

Maybe she likes the power she has over Arie because he keeps returning to her and it does not seem to matter what status of the relationship he has going on at the time.

That’s why I think they should marry. She knows his secrets and accepts him, and is there when he feels like a hookup . She does have power over him and his text messages to Sydney shows he can lie so freely when he’s with her claiming to be with someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:35 pm

I don't feel like Arie cares about Courtney to make a relationship with her last. If he really wanted to be with her--he would have been by now. He has a real "Sister Wives" mentality. IMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Wowoww a year????! Don’t be cray. I’ll be impressed if make it to afr “happily engaged” or just “happily” and do a media tour.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 pm

@Alanna Haha you're right. We've got an advanced Baddy on our hands here. Baby steps. What was I thinking even saying that? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Alanna Haha you're right. We've got an advanced Baddy on our hands here. Baby steps. What was I thinking even saying that? laugh out loud laugh out loud
All the other franchise baddy's are put to shame now imo and I hope the future ones take note (including probs Becca's future f1), you have got to step up your game! There are bigger, better, baddier baddy's out there just willing to take the crown although I feel like they might still have trouble competing with multiple exes being contacted within minutes, reaching out to the next fiancee before breaking up with the current one, creeping on her within days of proposing, etc etc etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:57 pm

I'll be surprised if they are even still together for ATFR. If so then I give them 2-3 months tops. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:11 am

Arie is obviously going to try and stay together with Lauren until ATFR just so he can say he made the "right choice" JMO and then last a few more weeks after and get bored!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:57 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:10 am

Interesting . Lauren’s Ex Chris is a schoolmate of Arie’s Ex Sydney . :shocked!:yes

Also, Arie will ace AFR. Maybe even Propose.....again. It’s a short enough span to keep his attention on Lauren .  giggling I think ??

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting . Lauren’s Ex Chris is a schoolmate of Arie’s Ex Sydney . :shocked!:yes

Also, Arie will ace AFR. Maybe even Propose.....again. It’s a short enough span to keep his attention on Lauren .  giggling I think ??

Do you think they are comparing notes about what horrible exes they both have???

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:33 am

littlereddress wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting . Lauren’s Ex Chris is a schoolmate of Arie’s Ex Sydney . :shocked!:yes

Do you think they are comparing notes about what horrible exes they both  have???
You’d think right? What a coincidence  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 2498057887 They follow each other so imagine their conversatiions.sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye