SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:15 pm

yana_bach wrote:I liked Arie back in the day because I thought he was hot. I totally believed that most of the stories coming out about him were true, because that‘s the impression I had of him and I wished they would make him the lead because I thought he‘s capable of giving us a huge scandal (Exactly like this one) I‘m the first to admit I‘m here for all the wrong reasons and I don‘t mind the controversy, in fact I kind of enjoy it.

LOLZ. I waver between being here for the wrong reasons (I haven't been this excited about a Bachelor's finale since the original Mesnick himself) and just feeling bad for the women involved.

Arie is honestly nothing like I expected as Bachelor. I was excited about him too, partly because I thought he would be this really suave, charismatic, player type and all the girls would be losing their minds over him. And instead he's been super awkward and kind of boring and vanilla. I guess he's just a unique type of player. Someone who fools the world with his talk of cardigans and early bed-times. At least he's original!

Aria

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:21 pm

@Amethyst Yeah I agree about him and Bekah M and I felt kind of sad watching their date last week. I almost feel like if she had just been 3 years older then maybe he would've picked her? I hope her age wasn't the only reason he let her go because they really do have great chemistry together. Sigh. hmmm

@Aria I'm with ya, girl. Like half of me is a wrong reasons viewer and happy Arie is giving us this drama and then half of me is just like man what a frickin' idiot, like why is he doing this to himself and Becca and Lauren? laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Good Post @Amethyst ITA

I used to like Arie a lot during Emily's season and then not as much after when he pubicly hooked up with Courtney immediately after Ben F's season. I was enjoying the earlier part of his season and gave him the benefit of doubt that he was ready to at least make somewhat of a commitment. So much for that. dizzy

Maybe he could have broken it off with Becca but not make it much worse by going straight to Lauren, especially on camera. That didn't have to happen, imo. To me, neither Becca or Lauren did anything wrong. I like Becca more only because I don't have a clue who Lauren is other than what she looks like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Amethyst Yeah I agree about him and Bekah M and I felt kind of sad watching their date last week. I almost feel like if she had just been 3 years older then maybe he would've picked her? I hope her age wasn't the only reason he let her go because they really do have great chemistry together. Sigh. hmmm

@Aria I'm with ya, girl. Like half of me is a wrong reasons viewer and happy Arie is giving us this drama and then half of me is just like man what a frickin' idiot, like why is he doing this to himself and Becca and Lauren? laugh out loud

Ita too. How fair a shake did he give Becca after filming ? Like his other Exes being blindsided, was Becca also in that same boat? An Arie tactic ? Did he worry too much which Bach Alum would try to woo Lauren? If Becca’s Ex coming to get her freaked Arie into choosing her , then freaking out knowing Bach alum would hit on Lauren was equally distressing . All on Arie for sure for being possessive of his chicks until he feels he’s done with them .
IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

I just can't get over how Arie's ex pretty much called it that he would have a hard time choosing just one woman (going by what's sleuthed and spoilers for a switcheroo) laugh out loud 

The thing is, while it could be compared to Jason and Molly, I just don't see this ending with a marriage or anything like that based on Arie's on past behavior and reputation. I could totally be wrong but it's Arie's post-filming antics that make me think that rumors and things about Arie were true despite what Arie says because his actions don't match his words. 

Arie said he was different from past bachelors, that he was "decisive" and totally ready to commit and a wife, etc etc and can handle backlash and negativity so well etc. But his actions don't seem to match that especially if he is all changing his mind while the season airs, he's already turned off comments multiple times, commented about deleting his IG (and all this before the reported switcheroo spoiler) liking LB's pics before the switcheroo and who knows what else. 

Doesn't mean I hate him or anything like that but if any other lead pulled this crap while the show was airing they wouldn't be exempt from negativity. It's par for the course. Yes Arie can do whatever he likes as it is his life but viewers can do the same when it comes to their opinions of Arie. That's what this show is. It's nothing new and comes with the gig. Arie should know that and know he's not special to get away with it especially if he dumped his F1 to choose his runner-up all while the show is sill airing  dizzy  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:47 pm

IA with all of you ... I guess I watch for all the wrong reasons too.
For example, being Nick's fan I didn't want him to be the bachelor, but not because of TPTB manipulation, but because of Nick's character and indeed he proved me right ... he didn't disappoint me being honest, sincere self, who was clearly romantically interested only in 1 woman and for all the rest he showed genuine friendly consideration, but lack of interest ... but his season was disastrous for me, boring and cringeworthy.

I was hoping that "player" Arie would know how to bring that "interest" with every woman he was sitting with, in the conversation and in physical contact, but he surprised me too ... that's why so far only on 2 1on1s dates with both Beccas have I seen him engaged and considerate (indeed better chemistry with Bekah) ... but ...

I don't judge a player negatively if he plays his cards right ... that's my fascination with the player in the 1st place ... being clever, smart, who knows to predict the next moves and be 1 step ahead ... and that's why his poor decision making is disappointing ... because for a player of his caliber, who is able to juggle multiple relationships ... he ain't being smart.
Not to mention insensitive and selfish, but that was taken for granted from the start.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:21 pm

I have been watching for the wrong reasons since day 1. Hugesmile
I should be wearing a crown.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:23 pm

I know it’s silly but I truly watch for the love story. I think watching people fall in love is enjoyable. I know it doesn’t happen often but there’s been so many great stories over the years. And it’s because of those that keep me coming back. Hopefully Arie’s decisions lead to next seasons love story. Because each of these successful couples has a lead before them to thank.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:39 pm

@SeekAny it's not silly to me  bestbud! I guess I've just come to the conclusion, especially with the Bach US show, that I probably won't get to see a love story (unless I choose to ignore a ton of other 'stuff' TPTB leave in and even then I don't expect it to be a lasting love story). So I usually get my fix from watching the international shows (although those have gone the way of the US lately since many of them are now produced by the US). Still it is nice to see a love story on screen, whether a lasting one or not  yes  jmo

ETA: I feel bad for regular viewers, those not sleuthing at all who may watch and get invested in a love story with Becca and Arie (especially since she got the first date) and then if Arie proposes to Becca and to watch this all happen in the finale only to the rug pulled out of them if they then see him dumping her after he had already picked her  :shocked!:  I can't see TPTB having any reason other than to film Arie dumping her than to give Becca the Bette gig and have audiences immediately want to follow her journey - without Arie laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:44 pm

I love seeing a love story but never expect it especially with the Bachelor.  I look more for it with the Bachelorette, they have a much better history of choosing lasting relationships.  Even if they don’t  all marr6 their F1 the relationships last much longer than the Bachelor which I call a win.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:55 pm

SeekAny wrote:I know it’s silly but I truly watch for the love story. I think watching people fall in love is enjoyable. I know it doesn’t happen often but there’s been so many great stories over the years. And it’s because of those that keep me coming back. Hopefully Arie’s decisions lead to next seasons love story. Because each of these successful couples has a lead before them to thank.

Tiggerlgh wrote:I love seeing a love story but never expect it especially with the Bachelor.  I look more for it with the Bachelorette, they have a much better history of choosing lasting relationships.  Even if they don’t  all marr6 their F1 the relationships last much longer than the Bachelor which I call a win.

I agree  I like when there is drama too since it gives something to snark about, but the love stories are my favorites. I gave up on any more Bachelors finding their HEA now, funny since I thought Arie would finally change that laugh out loud give me the Bachelorettes! ;) the next Bachelorette better not ruin the 3 in a row trend we have going on here!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 1f49c

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 8367-910 bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 I_got_13 bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:13 pm

That’s the hard part of knowing a Mesnick is in the wings. The 2 ily’s are not a big deal to me.  If his proposal was romantic, barf bags stocks will be going up that night. Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye