SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:52 pm

This season I wanted a love story and a normal dose of drama. But I guess I'll have to settle for an extra big helping of drama.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 am

When I watch these days, which is rare, (last full on season was Des) it’s to see a love story.

Wish I could enjoy the drama...but I just don’t. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 am

I don't enjoy the drama on-screen. It's the drama off-screen that's far more entertaining to me and more of the real show to me anyway laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:43 am

I love a good mix of drama and love story. Probably why no season will probably top Ashley's which had the perfect mix and lead us to a beautiful couple. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:50 pm

I've never watched this show for a love story. Never. I stick to Jane Austen for that. Michael Fleiss is no Jane Austen. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:41 pm

This is what Lauren posted on premiere night. I didn’t think much of it back then, but now, when the rumor says Arie called her that day...I have different idea now.
https://instagram.com/p/Bda_fQ7nr3H/

laureneburnhamIt’s finally JanuArie!!! Tune in tonight to watch mine and 28 beautiful ladies’ quests to find love on The Bachelor! #thebachelor #bachelorabc #

It reminds me so much of what Bryan posted and he’s f1

Check me and the fellas out this and every Monday night on ABC as we look for love w/ @therachlindsay #thebachelorette #season13

https://instagram.com/p/BUNfuvdl2EM/

Both talk about finding love. This could mean nothing but I just find it interesting. Maybe she had an inkling of what could/would happen, or maybe she’s delusional and naive? We don’t know much about her..

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:24 pm

I posted this in another topic  how this pic was a curious one to post on Jan 1. She was either enticing Arie or saying, come and get me, I’ll be waiting . I checked and no other girl posted anything like Lauren.

Edit: So, he called her Jan 1st and she was already this confident ? Interesting and not quite passing the sniff test imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:33 pm

The thing is, these are Lauren’s normal social media posts. That’s why she’s not relatable to me. It’s always these random poses, and hey look at me posts, or kissy faces with friends. To me she’s just a normal 25 year old pretty blonde girl that likes to post pics of herself. Nothing against her, and don’t blame her for the switch that’s all on Arie, but just from her social media alone I know she’s not my cup of tea.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I posted this in another topic  how this pic was a curious one to post on Jan 1. She was either enticing Arie or saying, come and get me, I’ll be waiting . I checked and no other girl posted anything like Lauren.

Edit: So, he called her Jan 1st and she was already this confident ? Interesting and not quite passing the sniff test imo.

I’d better post this in case she reads it here and deletes.

It’s probably not but I would LOL if that’s her FRC dress or her (failed) engagement gown.

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 19428310

For the record, I am neutral on her now, and I am neutral on Becca and Arie as well.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I posted this in another topic  how this pic was a curious one to post on Jan 1. She was either enticing Arie or saying, come and get me, I’ll be waiting . I checked and no other girl posted anything like Lauren.

I’d better post this in case she reads it here and deletes.

It’s probably not but I would LOL if that’s her FRC dress or her (failed) engagement gown.

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 19428310

For the record, I am neutral on her now, and I am neutral on Becca and Arie as well.

I too am neutral, on Arie, Becca and Lauren.  I was only mildly interested in this season as it is, and I don't have any strong like or dislike for anyone on the show, including Krystal.

Even with Becca spoiled as being the F1, I assumed that this was how it ended, with an engagement as normal.  End of story.  I was pretty certain that Arie would have to propose to someone, since there was no guarantee that Peter would have, had he been chosen as the lead.  So, it does not seem possible to me that Arie would have been given the choice to NOT propose at the end (and just date one or both women), no matter how conflicted and uncertain he MIGHT have been that last day of filming.

But with this newest spoiler, I am now a little more interested in seeing how this all unfolds.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm

I tried to look at the surroundings of that pic and I’m not sure it’s her FRC  location @sdmom. This pic is definitely sending a message to Arie. TBH, even this seems a little shady for Jan 1 posting if he supposedly called her that night. It’s an enticement of sorts.

When Arie became TB, he came on as Arie the Realtor who used to race. He talked about the time he gets to be at home with his family , blah blah blah. After filming he negotiates a new contract to become  Arie, the race car driver who does real estate on the side. He needs someone to be his human puppy dog to follow him all around like Sydney used to do. Lauren is that girl and I think she will conform to his lifestyle better as she hasn’t really dug her her heels into a solid career yet. She’s doing sales while having a different college degree. She fancies herself as a Disney princess and wants to drive fast according to her ABC bio. To me, she was the one good on paper and the “safe choice” , not Becca.
Arie had his way out to pick Lauren if he truly didn’t love/wantBecca.

He could have switched because Becca sensed his bs and ulterior motives and Arie started to wonder about how green the grass was on the other side and shadily explored it before settling things with Becca. He secured Lauren before he broke up with Becca or, he knew that Lauren would give him a chance. It would be too much of a gamble for Arie not to do so. This is all on him . The reality is, Lauren is better for Arie. Perhaps even naive enough to think she found her fARIE tale ending as every Disney Princess dreams of. Becca might have  been more level headed and realistic in sorting out the details of their future life , realizing it wouldn’t work,  but not realizing Arie was already exploring his other option.
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 pm

IMO Arie looks for women who aren’t going to call him out. Look what happened to Courtney, the minute she questioned him and called him out he’d already flown in her replacement. It’s very possible Becca didn’t work that way and he knew it wouldn’t work for his lifestyle. I’m hoping we get a glimpse into what what down in December and first weeks in January. That’s what is intriguing me most at the moment.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye