SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:53 pm

I am so glad to find this place, bcs Lauren is the only one I see deep feeling with Aries. I can't wait to Monday to find out how this ends up. IMO, Lauren is Aries true love and vice versa.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:15 am

I do just get “the feels” for them ... I can’t explain it in so many words - it’s mainly just an instinctual gut feeling of seeing intense chemistry and connection.  3rd main franchise (Bach/Ette) couple I’ve felt this way about since I started watching Chris’ season (the other 2 being JoJo/Jordan & Rachel/Bryan). I can’t wait to see the rest of their story unfold.

On a shallow note, they look gorgeous together and Lauren is just stunningly beautiful with or without makeup. If I played for the other team, she would catch my eye for sure laugh out loud

I’m glad we have this fan thread for them Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:33 am

IA sometimes putting the edit aside and just watching body language and facial expressions tells the story! These two have decided they know what the heart wants!

They are a great looking couple and I enjoy watching that falling in love stage!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Posting these here as they tend to get lost in other threads.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyLffdnxpc/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPGxkYFqNg/ (This is my favorite one!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfZo2DzF8Jr/

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:55 pm

She is a beautiful woman!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous, but yet humble!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:25 pm

So, I'm ready to hop on this train. (I was spoiled by some other moms at school pick up today! I guess the ending is the talk of the town!)

I've seen something special brewing with Arie and Lauren since episode 3 (RCSQT) when he told her he wanted to give her a kiss....with the others he just went in there for the kill, but the kissing bandit has been a real gentlemen with Lauren. After that, twice she gave him a look and nod that told him it was ok for him to kiss her (epi 4 GDSQT & epi 5 GDSQT). It couldn't have been easy for the bandito to be so patient!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 pm

@agentcurls you were so spot on with your sleuthing and speculating!! It was amazing to read, I enjoyed every post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Welcome @agentcurls! handwave I've enjoyed reading your unspoiled posts. Some awesome sleuthing over there! I agree that Arie treats Lauren differently than the other women and he has been very patient with her. He told her he had a crush on her, which reminded me of elementary school. awwww I can't wait to see them on ATFR together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:So, I'm ready to hop on this train. (I was spoiled by some other moms at school pick up today! I guess the ending is the talk of the town!)

I've seen something special brewing with Arie and Lauren since episode 3 (RCSQT) when he told her he wanted to give her a kiss....with the others he just went in there for the kill, but the kissing bandit has been a real gentlemen with Lauren. After that, twice she gave him a look and nod that told him it was ok for him to kiss her (epi 4 GDSQT & epi 5 GDSQT). It couldn't have been easy for the bandito to be so patient!

Yep I saw it during epi 3 too. Before that I didn't know if Arie would find someone. But when that happened, I said that's the one.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:36 pm

pbmax wrote:
agentcurls wrote:So, I'm ready to hop on this train. (I was spoiled by some other moms at school pick up today! I guess the ending is the talk of the town!)

Yep I saw it during epi 3 too. Before that I didn't know if Arie would find someone. But when that happened, I said that's the one.

I saw it too !! It’s like his mouth and speaking the words moves a little different !
He’s so taken with her and she with him !
Can’t wait to see their journey back to each other !
Is it Monday yet ?? Lol

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Someone told me they had a hard time watching on their cell and tablet- it kept freezing. Let me know if you have trouble.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14